• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R-Cancelling Nayru's Love

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I just heard from a friend that Nayru's love can be R-cancelled and made shorter. I didn't know this, i've been playing her forever.

Is this true? Is this posted somewhere? did i miss it? am i stupid?

EDIT: sorry for the panicky tone of this post.... It such a major AT that i'm really startled.
I do not have access to a wii right now.

S2

Smash Lord
I have never heard of this and am inclined to say that it's false.

So yeah, not true. I wish I were wrong. It would be awesome if you could shorten Nayru's.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm pretty sure Nayru's love doesn't last as long in the air as id does when used on the ground so, it's not getting R cancelled, it ends quicker because it always will when used in the air.

IDK

Smash Lord
L canceling was done by pressing L, which was shield, so... yes. same thing. which... is not in brawl. therefore no. this is not true. no L-canceling in brawl.

Scala

Smash Ace
A lot of characters you can push B and then immediately push R/L. I know diddy will pull out his peanut gun and not fire it if you time it correctly and I thought that every character could do this. You have to be in the air though.

IDK

Smash Lord
thats just canceling. not L/R cancel. that means lag cancel. not completely cancel.

slave1

Smash Lord
so yes this R canceling thing, not real i have held R a gazilian times while doing it. anyways from a person that did use L canceling. the L only stands for lag canceling. this was only in melee, not in brawl. it didnt matter which trigger you used. and it kinda sounds like you guys are using the wii remotes. dont. in more competative play, you can get more out of a gamecube controller.

Top Bottom