• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiznos Presents Brawl VI Thanks for coming

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Is there a carpool for the 949/714 area already?
If not I'm thinking of starting one...
Because I really want to go to this D:

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I want to go to this sooooo bad. :( I guess ill be there for the next one.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Rofl. It's from a photoshoot (btw 'Lethal Beauty' was my model nickname for OGO Girls of Gaming... but I'm about ready to quit because they're shady and are using me and are gay and the pay is **** etc.). Fun facts.

See ya guys there.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
i will be out of town and its brawl
pretty small postcount jmex
I usually dont post anything unless its relevant to the topic. That and i really didnt post much during the first year or so of my join date. :p

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey ArdeS save our MM later because freaking i have to cover someone at work so MM me on monday or wednesday since i'm free on those day

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
We're down in SoCal for the holiday-type season and I thought it'd be cool if I got around to at least one Smash tournament before I have to go back to mostly-dead Illinois. I'm going to try to get to this one. <3

Charoo

Smash Champion
We're down in SoCal for the holiday-type season and I thought it'd be cool if I got around to at least one Smash tournament before I have to go back to mostly-dead Illinois. I'm going to try to get to this one. <3
this is a pretty big coincidence because 5 other midwest player I think r all coming to this too. Unless u're from the same batch haha

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
this is a pretty big coincidence because 5 other midwest player I think r all coming to this too. Unless u're from the same batch haha
No, I don't even know that other Midwest players are coming. Just happened to be down here for family vacation.

I haven't played Smash since before December 19th. :(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The greater leon, are you going to this?

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
1) DSF
2) Leepuff
3) Larry
4) Fiction <________________________________________________________________< :(:(:(:(:(

Top Bottom