• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quinkfest in Milwaukee, WI Saturday June 18th

G

genkaku

I think I'll probably make the trip via bus. Probably.

[edit]
kk, remember the girl that didn't want to stay late last time? She's in the marquette orchestra and has a rehearsal tomorrow afternoon, sooooo the only way we can come is if you're willing to let us stay until the busses start running in the morning. I really hate to impose and if it's too much to ask we'll just try to make it next time.

G

genkaku

alright, so it looks like we're coming. Should get there at about 10:15.

G

genkaku

Thanks guys.
That was a lot of fun. I'm going to try to make it much more often.
Also, waiting for the bus has to be the suckiest thing ever.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
if there's one tomorrow I can probably be there. Next weekend I might be free too. Gotta get some quaz practice since we didn't play in bracket at smym.
oh and sink too. *shakes fist*

ORLY

Smash Master
i know it's a bit farther of a drive for you guys, but i'm just across the border and i'll host while quinkfests are on hiatus

everyone is welcome.. yes, even sanchaz. that was a grumpy morning and he's all right

ORLY

Smash Master
lol i got sanchaz trolled the night we were at sveet's after smym. no big deal

sanchaz

Smash Lord
god dam it sink/quaz. last quinkfest was horrible. I had so much garbage pizza and unfilterated water that I had to go to the hospital, jesus chirst, I got super sick from that water. I didn't get to play meat boy as much, and I'm pretty sure that I made mundungu late for something. Next time, I would like to suggest where we get food from please. plus please have some bottle water, that sink water is not healthy at all.

john!

Smash Hero
i think tap water is actually healthier than bottled water. just get a bottle and fill it with water fountain water or something. besides, you won mario party, how can you say the quinkfest was horrible?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I had both pizza and tap water and I didn't get sick or go to the hospital. I believe mundungu did the same.
Sorry to hear you were sick though.

john!

Smash Hero
looks like sanchaz has a weak immune system. the only way to fix it is to make him drink sink water until his body toughens up and produces more antibodies. :awesome:

in all seriousness though, that kind of sucks ryan. here's a picture of pikachu:

Quaz

Smash Master
woah really? Damn our tap water kinda sucks haha. It's true though Ryan, your immune system kinda sucks =|

btw Sanchaz I don't appreciate you eating MY pizza without my permission, even though you tried to call me. I would have told you no if I had answered.

Don't do it again. /serious

sanchaz

Smash Lord
quaz: yea u could of save me, and john that is so cute, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I would say it looks like he has a toothache but I don't know if pikachus live long enough to have toothaches?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Dam, that sucks sanchaz, I didn't know you were that sick. I wasn't late btw, the tourney started at 7:00 anyway, I was basically right on time.

I had a lot of fun last weekend, minus the color changing water.

G

genkaku

I would come, but I gave up smash for lent. Easter is frustratingly late this year.

Skeletor!!!

Smash Rookie
skeletor misses sink and quaz at their place, skeletor would like to see them at the next wisconsin tourney on the 16th, so skeletor can talk about the new show total drama world tour

sanchaz

Smash Lord
It is when you never come out.
lololololololol umad brski. i question your taste. mwahhahbhbhbhb. anyways doer sinky und quazy want to host a some sort of fun tournament. winner keeeps bing bing. :D. im need help with pizya bro

Top Bottom