• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question...

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
No, I'm not bluedeath1000. He flamed me once for being stupid, and in retrospect, I probably deserved it.

The avatar is coincidental, and I really think you guys should stop because the Marth boards should be better than this.

LSDX

Wah!
Goes to show how inactive moderator activity is on the Melee Boards. -_-

inb4lock

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
haha pivot grabs i find are exceptionally useful for marth (fair l cancel dash pivot grab) sometimes ill pivot fsmash for ****s and giggles

but other than that i dont use pivots too often

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
haha pivot grabs i find are exceptionally useful for marth (fair l cancel dash pivot grab) sometimes ill pivot fsmash for ****s and giggles

but other than that i dont use pivots too often
I want you all to explain to me what pivoting is and why its useful for marth, and other characters.

Starting now.
Jeeze, no wonder we can't get anything done here.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
lol @ ****s and giggles reminds me of human giant

and ive actually been practicing my double fair its okay but i still dont know how to use it =/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
use falco or fox.

space fairs...dont get grabbed

**** i hope none of the ATL mods see htis thread....epic ban

Top Bottom