• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Bing do you remember when we were inherent teams? epic marth ditto teams YAYAYAYAY...

no my real question is...is meatsauce still sucking?

ALSO since the Cactuar thread like died usefulnesswise...you can ask questions here, we can try to help or someone else will..like a discussion group :colorful:

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
yes meatsauce rips ballz

he's maining me today, but he's just gonna get dittoed and *****

it's cuz he only mains greg who rips.....hahaha i hope greg reads this bull****

yea we need mroe inherent teams

and i need mroe inherent POSTS

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
it shall be done

btw...i suckkkkkkk

also.. i told him to main scar. he doesnt listen. thats why he blows. i wonder if he's ever going to read this LOL

we need more TEAMS posts...come here and be my teams for gigs

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Raising your post count with stupid topics that could be limited to messages is not cool.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
yea.....too bad mikhail still rips....he was gonna enter in the tourney today....but then he chickened out....k

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
LOLOLOLOL cuz he'd get *****! anyway we need our dynasty page yayayayayay

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
yes......we do.....how to make it...

also, does posting vids and telling people to critique them actually work?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
uhm...i mean you have SCOTU who can watch you and train you so for you...i dont see why you'd need to...plus for us they probably wouldnt tell us anything we dont already know.

edit: i can write the dynasty page and post it sometime later in the week...when do you want to start organizing a tourney?

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
There's this amazing new concept that I just heard of called private messages. Apparently, it's supposed to be used for a conversation between two people that has absolutely no beneficial value or meaning to anyone else. Strange, huh? Anyway, I'm trying to find such a conversation right now (you know, one that would be better in a private message instead of a normal thread), but I just can't seem to find one for the life of me. Do you know where I could find an absolutely pointless, meaningless, and, frankly, unwanted thread?

Note to self: I didn't pack as much sarcasm in there as I wanted. I was aiming for about a message two or three times more sarcastic. I guess I failed pretty hard, huh?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
sometimes dude we just cant reach that point..its ok dude...try again. if you keep trying you can get there. i promise.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
There's this amazing new concept that I just heard of called private messages. Apparently, it's supposed to be used for a conversation between two people that has absolutely no beneficial value or meaning to anyone else. Strange, huh? Anyway, I'm trying to find such a conversation right now (you know, one that would be better in a private message instead of a normal thread), but I just can't seem to find one for the life of me. Do you know where I could find an absolutely pointless, meaningless, and, frankly, unwanted thread?

Note to self: I didn't pack as much sarcasm in there as I wanted. I was aiming for about a message two or three times more sarcastic. I guess I failed pretty hard, huh?
dude.....SAMEEEEE

seriously...i feel exaclty the same wayyyy i've been hunting for that for like YEARS

anyway, good luck, and DEFINITELY LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET ANY LUCK

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Mic is going to come down on this so bad..... but I hope everyone realizes that by posting here, you are effectively bumping this..... just leave it alone.... But it is pretty funny how this thread is just invincible right now..... they probably stole all of the mods schedules and did this when they are all on a month long vacation...............................

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
i mean.....i dont understand the difference between coming down on it and coming down on it so bad like okay....it'll just get closed.....................................

and absolutely not, not leaving it alone

puckgood

Smash Journeyman
Why do you care, stalker? Don't make me sic the po
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. like, yeah, I mean, like, Mic will leave, like, an OMG sarcastic, like, comment.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. like, yeah, I mean, like, Mic will leave, like, an OMG sarcastic, like, comment.
holy **** you're right, ****, so scared now

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
nothign i couldnt post more htan 10 char..so i posted that tehre was only 1 supreme commander of the universe

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
thats cuz you suck ***

and why did you do the 10char you had more than 10char

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
or at least learn how to play this game.

no you look like an idiot.

Top Bottom