• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Question about the Democrats in the USA

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now, this is a simple question I want to ask you all. Of course, it is about the Democrats in the United States of America. Now, the question is this...

What flaws and bad things are attributed to the Democrats in the United States?

Note that this is a question asked by me to make sure of things. Thing is, I do like the Democrat that is the United States' current president, Joe Biden, but I am very well aware AND accept he has some flaws, significant ones. So I can't say I like him that much. That said, I do know that the other party of the US, the Republicans, have major flaws too, but while I consider the Republicans the greater evil as they are now, I do not wish to rule out the bad things the Democrats have within them, I am asking this because I have been so caught up with the bad things about the Republicans that I have had less time to see the bad things about the Democrats, and I want to get up to speed with things, possibly literally on the speed. I am aware that the Democrats' spending is an issue, but I do think there is more to them than that.

I am also asking this because I want to be ready to deal with things if the Democrats do something really bad, and if they do, I do not want to necessarily defend them for that, nor do I want to think of them and enter debates about them without prior knowledge. I hope it is okay to make this topic, because I want to learn. For the record in case you need this information, I am an Independent, leaning towards the Democrat side, but I cannot say I wish to be a suck up and be ignorant about the bad things about the Democrats, and by extension, the Republicans for that matter.

So, if it is okay to ask, again; what bad things and flaws are attributed to the United States' Democrats?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
There's nothing more rewarding than looking through the history of America and its politicians. That is, if you fancy that sort of thing. If you're more of a headline sort then unfortunately you'll be more or less unable to find too many "flaws" that aren't really just parroted opinions or from flawed sources (usually both).

The only silver lining is realistically the Biden Administration is not stepping down unless he takes ill, so ... It's more like you're asking if you should believe the stories you read written by Republicans Trump, since that's the only place you'll see any volume of stories hating on dems. To which I say, only if Al Jazeera or BBC Tokyo or I dunno, anyone not wapo wsj or nyt because they're just parrots... CNN has become a garbage pile lately. I tend to get good stories from The Guardian. And yeah Hunter Biden.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
There's nothing more rewarding than looking through the history of America and its politicians. That is, if you fancy that sort of thing. If you're more of a headline sort then unfortunately you'll be more or less unable to find too many "flaws" that aren't really just parroted opinions or from flawed sources (usually both).

The only silver lining is realistically the Biden Administration is not stepping down unless he takes ill, so ... It's more like you're asking if you should believe the stories you read written by Republicans Trump, since that's the only place you'll see any volume of stories hating on dems. To which I say, only if Al Jazeera or BBC Tokyo or I dunno, anyone not wapo wsj or nyt because they're just parrots... CNN has become a garbage pile lately. I tend to get good stories from The Guardian. And yeah Hunter Biden.
Okay, history books, I am sure I will try that sometime. And thanks for the advice.

So, what about MSNBC, now that you mention news outlets? I know some people who have said some good things about at least one of their shows, the one hosted by Ari Melber, if you know who I mean.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Okay, history books, I am sure I will try that sometime. And thanks for the advice.

So, what about MSNBC, now that you mention news outlets? I know some people who have said some good things about at least one of their shows, the one hosted by Ari Melber, if you know who I mean.
I do! He's great. Rachel is great. CNN great talent in fact they all do. They're all part of a multi billion dollar information mechanism that literally turns the tides of humanity. The only other thing that comes close is a mass casually event or a salacious downfall or raging unjust violence. Which then gets reported on.

Taking yourself out of that feedback loop is only possible by asking questions of yourself. Do you think corruption is inevitable? Or maybe do some politicians behind they're party mask is actually concerned? I think so. I think unfortunately many of today's junior representatives truly believe they can help their constituents. And if their constituents believe that also, then they'll remain there. But let's be honest, what really changes things is the price at the pump, or the "light bill" or the lawyer to save you from federal prison... These stories about politics still really only boil down to evidence of just how fragmented the US remains and will unfortunately continue to remain. I don't see any way in which we come back from this authentically.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I do! He's great. Rachel is great. CNN great talent in fact they all do. They're all part of a multi billion dollar information mechanism that literally turns the tides of humanity. The only other thing that comes close is a mass casually event or a salacious downfall or raging unjust violence. Which then gets reported on.

Taking yourself out of that feedback loop is only possible by asking questions of yourself. Do you think corruption is inevitable? Or maybe do some politicians behind they're party mask is actually concerned? I think so. I think unfortunately many of today's junior representatives truly believe they can help their constituents. And if their constituents believe that also, then they'll remain there. But let's be honest, what really changes things is the price at the pump, or the "light bill" or the lawyer to save you from federal prison... These stories about politics still really only boil down to evidence of just how fragmented the US remains and will unfortunately continue to remain. I don't see any way in which we come back from this authentically.
You know, I really wish I could do something about all this, especially the corruption and how fragmented the United States is. The problem is there are factors, plenty that are bigger than naught, which make it very, very, very hard to make such necessary changes happen. Now I do not think it is impossible, but it sure is going to take so much work to change things for the better. Then there is those people who are crazy and would want to kill you (literally) for trying to make such changes happen.

Technically, if I were to try to change things, I would not be afraid of any of this, and in fact; the only thing I fear is if my efforts would never get realized, and there would have to be so much work to be done.

But yeah, I do see what you mean, all of it. If even an ounce of change were to happen, it would not even happen overnight. Plus, the corruption and fragmentation in the USA makes me sad as an American.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
You know, I really wish I could do something about all this, especially the corruption and how fragmented the United States is. The problem is there are factors, plenty that are bigger than naught, which make it very, very, very hard to make such necessary changes happen. Now I do not think it is impossible, but it sure is going to take so much work to change things for the better. Then there is those people who are crazy and would want to kill you (literally) for trying to make such changes happen.

Technically, if I were to try to change things, I would not be afraid of any of this, and in fact; the only thing I fear is if my efforts would never get realized, and there would have to be so much work to be done.

But yeah, I do see what you mean, all of it. If even an ounce of change were to happen, it would not even happen overnight. Plus, the corruption and fragmentation in the USA makes me sad as an American.
For me it's a particularly bleak outlook... even moreso than when I was growing up ignorant in white suburban bliss (with just the right amount of racism in the air to shape my world view for many years.) It was horrifying in retrospect. And because it was ... Eroded over time we got all the way to the WH. And we got nationalized health care. And then we got the racist lol .. cashing in on the know how that white america missed its boot over everyone else.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
For me it's a particularly bleak outlook... even moreso than when I was growing up ignorant in white suburban bliss (with just the right amount of racism in the air to shape my world view for many years.) It was horrifying in retrospect. And because it was ... Eroded over time we got all the way to the WH. And we got nationalized health care. And then we got the racist lol .. cashing in on the know how that white america missed its boot over everyone else.
I know what you mean. As if the whites who are racist and white supremacy are more important than anyone else just because this country was mainly founded by whites. I don't know why it would hurt to accept the reality that they are not more important than anyone else that is not them. I mean, anything they THINK makes them important may only be the not so important thing of having bragging rights, if you know what I mean.

But yeah, like I said, if there is any change to be done over time to fix this, it definitely won't be easy. Sigh It is as if some people want to go back to the (actually not) glory days they had when they were not glory at all. The times of racism and bigotry. What good can come out of that when nothing good can come out of that, anyway? Whatever good there is in that, I bet it is minor in importance.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Now, this is a simple question I want to ask you all. Of course, it is about the Democrats in the United States of America. Now, the question is this...

What flaws and bad things are attributed to the Democrats in the United States?

Note that this is a question asked by me to make sure of things. Thing is, I do like the Democrat that is the United States' current president, Joe Biden, but I am very well aware AND accept he has some flaws, significant ones. So I can't say I like him that much. That said, I do know that the other party of the US, the Republicans, have major flaws too, but while I consider the Republicans the greater evil as they are now, I do not wish to rule out the bad things the Democrats have within them, I am asking this because I have been so caught up with the bad things about the Republicans that I have had less time to see the bad things about the Democrats, and I want to get up to speed with things, possibly literally on the speed. I am aware that the Democrats' spending is an issue, but I do think there is more to them than that.

I am also asking this because I want to be ready to deal with things if the Democrats do something really bad, and if they do, I do not want to necessarily defend them for that, nor do I want to think of them and enter debates about them without prior knowledge. I hope it is okay to make this topic, because I want to learn. For the record in case you need this information, I am an Independent, leaning towards the Democrat side, but I cannot say I wish to be a suck up and be ignorant about the bad things about the Democrats, and by extension, the Republicans for that matter.

So, if it is okay to ask, again; what bad things and flaws are attributed to the United States' Democrats?
We really have a two party system. The purple traitorous uniparty ( RINOs & Democrats ) , ( RINO = Repubublican in name only ) & a blessed few constitutional patriots. Democrats specifically are and always have been the party of racism , division and slavery. It never ceases to amaze me how many people listen to the news and can't add things up. The Democrat party is owned and operated by the bankster Rothschilds and their hitman George Soros. For the record the Rothschild family funded both WW1 and WW2. These evil trillionaires believe they can take over the whole world and God will not stop them. The Rothschilds literally worship Satan. The Rothschilds are the major shareholder in every private bank on the planet , which controls the issuance of it's country's monies. Democrats & RINOs basically are anti human. They oppose everything which makes a society function and work well. Everything from basic economics to building a proper family to enforcing laws equally with Justice to consumer rights. There literally seems to be nothing human they don't oppose. RINOs on the other hand generally work to lose to Democrats on every major issue and thoroughly oppose common sense solutions and reform unpoliticians. I will be happy to answer any more questions you have.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We really have a two party system. The purple traitorous uniparty ( RINOs & Democrats ) , ( RINO = Repubublican in name only ) & a blessed few constitutional patriots. Democrats specifically are and always have been the party of racism , division and slavery. It never ceases to amaze me how many people listen to the news and can't add things up. The Democrat party is owned and operated by the bankster Rothschilds and their hitman George Soros. For the record the Rothschild family funded both WW1 and WW2. These evil trillionaires believe they can take over the whole world and God will not stop them. The Rothschilds literally worship Satan. The Rothschilds are the major shareholder in every private bank on the planet , which controls the issuance of it's country's monies. Democrats & RINOs basically are anti human. They oppose everything which makes a society function and work well. Everything from basic economics to building a proper family to enforcing laws equally with Justice to consumer rights. There literally seems to be nothing human they don't oppose. RINOs on the other hand generally work to lose to Democrats on every major issue and thoroughly oppose common sense solutions and reform unpoliticians. I will be happy to answer any more questions you have.
Thank you, Mastercheef. It now seems things are worse than I thought.

Do you have any links about this Rothschilds? Not that I am doubting you, but I think reading about it would be interesting.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I'm almost positive most of this is verbatim from a far right antisemitic source.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
I'm almost positive most of this is verbatim from a far right antisemitic source.

LoL no anti-semitism here. The left is the group who partners with Islam and wants to wipe Israel off the face of the planet

Nah

Smash Champion
CannonStreak CannonStreak it'd be best to disregard what MasterCheef says, going by his past political posts, the guy is definitely a far-right nutcase.

The whole "the Rothschilds/George Soros secretly rule the world and are evil" thing is one of the most well-known right-wing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
CannonStreak CannonStreak it'd be best to disregard what MasterCheef says, going by his past political posts, the guy is definitely a far-right nutcase.

The whole "the Rothschilds/George Soros secretly rule the world and are evil" thing is one of the most well-known right-wing anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS IT ANTISEMITIC ?

GEORGE SOROS WAS AN ACTUAL NAZI.

TO FUND THE WAR EFFORTS , WHERE DID BROKE 1920s GERMANY GET ALL THE MONEY ?

How can anyone take you seriously ? your ID here is Nah.

A conspiracy is where a large group works together towards a common goal.
The left repeating the same facts the same way to everyone is not a theory. it is a fact.
You are depressingly ignorant.
Repeating Leftist talking points , you cannot defend , does not make you smart.

Do at least a little bit of non leftist research.
Is The , Federal Reserve , a part of the federal government ?
Where does the Federal Reserve get the funds to print our money ?
Has the , Federal Reserve , ever been independently audited and the results released ?
Why Are the elites so obsessed with a , Digital Central Bank One World Currency , which just so happens to require , digital ID verification & no privacy

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Alright, thanks. I did have my doubts on that, anyway.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH IS IT ANTISEMITIC ?

GEORGE SOROS WAS AN ACTUAL NAZI.
George Soros was a child when Nazi Germany started WW2 so no, he wasn't anything at the time. His father changed their last name from Schwartz to Soros to help camouflage their ancestry when Germans invaded his native Hungary.

TO FUND THE WAR EFFORTS , WHERE DID BROKE 1920s GERMANY GET ALL THE MONEY ?
Nationalism and the looting of German Jews and subsequent profits (theft) of conquered nations.

Same way every US government program is funded, through taxpayers and sales of government bonds.

Has the , Federal Reserve , ever been independently audited and the results released ?
Yes.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I think sometimes they can be a little unrealistic with budgeting (can't wait to pay off my parents' college debt through taxes in a few years!!!!) but really I don't go out of my way to look at politics unless it directly applies to my everyday life. So I can't say much. There's definitely more I actively criticize about republicans since they control my school district and are really bad at it lol.

Agree with Succumbio. The Guardian is a great source and I recommend the Atlantic as well.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think sometimes they can be a little unrealistic with budgeting (can't wait to pay off my parents' college debt through taxes in a few years!!!!) but really I don't go out of my way to look at politics unless it directly applies to my everyday life. So I can't say much. There's definitely more I actively criticize about republicans since they control my school district and are really bad at it lol.

Agree with Succumbio. The Guardian is a great source and I recommend the Atlantic as well.
Thanks, I appreciate your suggestions and thoughts so much.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
I think it would be easier to list what is good about them, which is nothing. Even their die hard supporters can't actually list anything good about them and have to stick to saying that they're better than the alternative. The reality is that they're completely irredeemable and irrelevant given that even their supporters don't like them. There's no real difference between the two parties at the end of the day when it comes to actually important matters.

Fun article about a very important topic that isn't talked much at all about. I guess it is easy for the media to keep the focus on how Biden abandoned his promises for students because people are divisive on the proposed solutions rather than on the country continuing to collapse.

Is The , Federal Reserve , a part of the federal government ?
Yes and no.

They're basically a collection of central banks and private interests that Congress lets do whatever.

They don't need funds to print money. The whole point of fiat currency was that you didn't need to tie it to an external entity. They get a budget passed to them and simply print the money as prescribed. They ultimately have very little utility over the economy and how it functions. It's just that Congress has abdicated their responsibility to manage the economy and tried to push it onto the Federal Reserve even though the Fed lacks utility to do this task.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think it would be easier to list what is good about them, which is nothing. Even their die hard supporters can't actually list anything good about them and have to stick to saying that they're better than the alternative. The reality is that they're completely irredeemable and irrelevant given that even their supporters don't like them. There's no real difference between the two parties at the end of the day when it comes to actually important matters.

Fun article about a very important topic that isn't talked much at all about. I guess it is easy for the media to keep the focus on how Biden abandoned his promises for students because people are divisive on the proposed solutions rather than on the country continuing to collapse.
I see what you mean.

As I have always said in real life around others, neither the Republicans nor the Democrats can nominate good candidates for president anymore, or any other government position for that matter. I am sure it would not kill them to do some research as to how to pick. Still, with all that said, if Trump becomes the Republican candidate for president in 2024, or even the Florida Governor whose name escapes me at the moment becomes the candidate, if they end up losing, the reason could end up being that Biden is the better pick of the two...and guess what? Based on reasons you already said or know, that is not going to be a good enough reason, especially to keep Biden, is it?

It is like we are being forced to choose between not so great/bad picks for the nation's president, if you ask me.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Still, with all that said, if Trump becomes the Republican candidate for president in 2024, or even the Florida Governor whose name escapes me at the moment becomes the candidate, if they end up losing, the reason could end up being that Biden is the better pick of the two...and guess what? Based on reasons you already said or know, that is not going to be a good enough reason, especially to keep Biden, is it?
Right, and it's even worse because don't forget that Biden was elected with the mantra of "Vote blue no matter who" so even his supporters don't actually care about him and just blindly support his party. If he wins, it will likely just be his party affiliation and not whether he is actually worth anything.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I dont really deal with politics that much but one thing ive noticed is that the left is generally more free to abuse their power without being called out! I mean Everyone knows that the right has racism, sexism and tons of other isms and issues but nobody seems to care when the left does questionable things like: Ruining peoples livielihoods over political opionions and generally some left leaning people CAN be annoying!
In General The Entire World is very Left Supportative and your just expected to agree with all of it otherwise you might be called names this behaviour in general pushed me more to the right (that and some right leaning youtube channels) Although i currently try to not get pushed in a political sense and be somewhat more respectful (One sign of this is that i accept They/Them now)

But yeah even to my american politics blind eye its obvious that trump is too dumb/ incompetent to be a good Presidential candidate!

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Thank you, Mastercheef.
Don't thank him. Everything he said is COMPLETE horse****.

The main legitimate criticisms of the Democratic party, if you aren't some kind of alt-right bigot, are they tend to increase government spending(which is only really a problem if you disapprove of the programs they're funding), and they can be frustratingly ineffectual at times of undoing the damage the Republican party causes when it's in power.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Don't thank him. Everything he said is COMPLETE horse****.

The main legitimate criticisms of the Democratic party, if you aren't some kind of alt-right bigot, are they tend to increase government spending(which is only really a problem if you disapprove of the programs they're funding), and they can be frustratingly ineffectual at times of undoing the damage the Republican party causes when it's in power.
First it is pathetic to think your argument is , valid or meaningful , when all you have to bring to the table are insults.

Everyone here who keeps defending the Democrats & RINOs are either incredibly willfully ignorant , or Massively Gullible. Every Major Democrat City is literally a nightmare of , poverty , drugs & crime. Not saying everyone can be rich. The Elite Stringpuller Globalists on both sides believe everyone else exists to be a slave to them. The reason the Democrats know how to keep calling the Republicans Nazis is because they know how to accuse the opposition of what they are actually doing.

Now let me give you a , Biblical , perspective. CannonStreak CannonStreak

The Democrat Party is following in the Spirit of Jezebel. The MOST EVIL female ruler in all of Israel's History.

1 Kings 21:25 Still, there was no one like Ahab, who devoted himself to do what was evil in the Lord’s sight, because his wife Jezebel incited him.

They do three EXTREMELY EVIL promotions

1 They promote Idolatry. Basically Worshipping ; groups , ideas , people , rather than , YAHWEH , God The Creator.
1.1 Then, as if following the sin of Jeroboam son of Nebat were a trivial matter, he ( Ahab ) married Jezebel, the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Sidonians, and then proceeded to serve Baal and worship him. 1 Kings 16:31
1.2 Wasn’t it reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel slaughtered the Lord’s prophets? I hid 100 of the prophets of the Lord, 50 men to a cave, and I provided them with food and water. 1 Kings 18:13
1.3 The Democrats worship of , irreverence in , LGBT & influencers , is very similar
1.4 The Democrats do something similar by calling everyone who opposes them Nazis & Racists and all other manner of slurs , in addition to using the power of the state to punish opponents for solely political purposes

2 They promote genderlessness confusion.
2.1 When Jehu came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard about it, so she painted her eyes, adorned her head, and looked down from the window. 31 As Jehu entered the gate, she said, “Do you come in peace, Zimri, killer of your master?”

32 He looked up toward the window and said, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked down at him, 33 and he said, “Throw her down!” So they threw her down, and some of her blood splattered on the wall and on the horses, and Jehu rode over her. 2 Kings 9:30-32

3 They promote minimal non-marital sexual restraint which leads to infanticide.
3.1 I know your works—your love, faithfulness,[a] service, and endurance. Your last works are greater than the first. 20 But I have this against you: You tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and teaches and deceives My slaves to commit sexual immorality and to eat meat sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to repent of her sexual immorality. Revelation 2:19-21

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
First it is pathetic to think your argument is , valid or meaningful , when all you have to bring to the table are insults.

Everyone here who keeps defending the Democrats & RINOs are either incredibly willfully ignorant , or Massively Gullible. Every Major Democrat City is literally a nightmare of , poverty , drugs & crime. Not saying everyone can be rich. The Elite Stringpuller Globalists on both sides believe everyone else exists to be a slave to them. The reason the Democrats know how to keep calling the Republicans Nazis is because they know how to accuse the opposition of what they are actually doing.

The Democrat Party is following in the Spirit of Jezebel. The MOST EVIL female ruler in all of Israel's History.

1 Kings 21:25 Still, there was no one like Ahab, who devoted himself to do what was evil in the Lord’s sight, because his wife Jezebel incited him.

They do three EXTREMELY EVIL promotions

1 They promote Idolatry. Basically Worshipping ; groups , ideas , people , rather than , YAHWEH , God The Creator.
1.1 Then, as if following the sin of Jeroboam son of Nebat were a trivial matter, he ( Ahab ) married Jezebel, the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Sidonians, and then proceeded to serve Baal and worship him. 1 Kings 16:31
1.2 Wasn’t it reported to my lord what I did when Jezebel slaughtered the Lord’s prophets? I hid 100 of the prophets of the Lord, 50 men to a cave, and I provided them with food and water. 1 Kings 18:13
1.3 The Democrats worship of , irreverence in , LGBT & influencers , is very similar
1.4 The Democrats do something similar by calling everyone who opposes them Nazis & Racists and all other manner of slurs , in addition to using the power of the state to punish opponents for solely political purposes

2 They promote genderlessness confusion.
2.1 When Jehu came to Jezreel, Jezebel heard about it, so she painted her eyes, adorned her head, and looked down from the window. 31 As Jehu entered the gate, she said, “Do you come in peace, Zimri, killer of your master?”

32 He looked up toward the window and said, “Who is on my side? Who?” Two or three eunuchs looked down at him, 33 and he said, “Throw her down!” So they threw her down, and some of her blood splattered on the wall and on the horses, and Jehu rode over her. 2 Kings 9:30-32

3 They promote minimal non-marital sexual restraint which leads to infanticide.
3.1 I know your works—your love, faithfulness,[a] service, and endurance. Your last works are greater than the first. 20 But I have this against you: You tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and teaches and deceives My slaves to commit sexual immorality and to eat meat sacrificed to idols. I gave her time to repent, but she does not want to repent of her sexual immorality. Revelation 2:19-21
Yeah, I am not falling for that nonsense.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
which part ?
All of it.

I am pretty sure you have heard all that from the wrong people who made that all of, and if not or if not completely, you may have made some or all of it up yourself, either way.

Plus, being condescending to DarthEnderX DarthEnderX by calling his argument pathetic and all is not the way to go.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
All of it.

I am pretty sure you have heard all that from the wrong people who made that all of, and if not or if not completely, you may have made some or all of it up yourself, either way.

Plus, being condescending to DarthEnderX DarthEnderX by calling his argument pathetic and all is not the way to go.
1 I did not make it up it is in the Bible. you can choose to believe it or not

2 I have gotten insulted multiple times and do not lash out with the same stupidity and meanness. you however totally failed to address those insults to me.
2.1 I am not being condescending to him regarding his argument. He does not have one.

3 Most everyone who has replied to me repeats the talking points of the , Fake News media , without facts. This is literally the definition of brainwashing.
If you watch most any video in which a common sense question is asked to a leftist , they cannot come up with a reasonable answer.

4 I do not understand where your high horse comes from. i give reasonable answers and I am the first one insulted.

5 get a reality check. You yourself did not provide any evidence , i made up my arguments. Is that not insulting ?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
1 I did not make it up it is in the Bible. you can choose to believe it or not

2 I have gotten insulted multiple times and do not lash out with the same stupidity and meanness. you however totally failed to address those insults to me.
2.1 I am not being condescending to him regarding his argument. He does not have one.

3 Most everyone who has replied to me repeats the talking points of the , Fake News media , without facts. This is literally the definition of brainwashing.
If you watch most any video in which a common sense question is asked to a leftist , they cannot come up with a reasonable answer.

4 I do not understand where your high horse comes from. i give reasonable answers and I am the first one insulted.

5 get a reality check. You yourself did not provide any evidence , i made up my arguments. Is that not insulting ?
That was not meant to be insulting, not intentionally. Plus, I don’t think telling one they made up their arguments (which, in terms of telling you that, was just a guess on my part, anyway) is that much to be sensitive. You still likely heard it from the wrong people, though.

Speaking of wrong people, the Bible is not such a good source to back up one’s claims, anyway, and there is supposed to be a separation between the government and religion in the USA, is there not?

But please, let us not turn this into a debate about religion, shall we?

PuzPot1390

Smash Rookie
Why is this thread a thing?

I recently quit Reddit for good and joined forums like this because I was sick of online strangers and their irrelevant, sanctimonious political rants. Disappointed to see that I can’t escape it even on SmashBoards as the people in charge seemingly allow it for whatever stupid reason.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Agreed. To put a finer point on it, this is called Ad hominem, is logically invalid, and against Smashboards' global rules as "flaming."

Everyone here who keeps defending the Democrats & RINOs are either incredibly willfully ignorant , or Massively Gullible.
Wait ...

^^;

Okay, so just to clarify for the floor, you cannot point out a fallacy and then commit it yourself.

Every Major Democrat City is literally a nightmare of , poverty , drugs & crime.
Really? EVERY? Are you going to supply us with a link to this claim? I don't need a book report, but I'm not doing your homework for you, either. At the least, this is a false statement (you must prove your claim since you said it.)

Not saying everyone can be rich.
Not should you.

"There will be poor always, pathetically struggling, look at the good things you've got!"

But I don't recall this being brought up?

The Elite Stringpuller Globalists on both sides believe everyone else exists to be a slave to them.
I mean, this isn't a revelation. Why mention it?

The reason the Democrats know how to keep calling the Republicans Nazis is because they know how to accuse the opposition of what they are actually doing.
It is true that left-leaning Americans tend to correctly identify hate speech. Today's Republican frontrunners, since the formation of the Freedom Caucus, have tried to resist this by such measures as the "Don't Say Gay" bill, etc. So again, not sure why you said this, because it contradicts the position you're trying to take (which is still vague and up to this point ill-defined.)

I understand this is not directed toward me, but I wanted to remind you and others that any point to be raised under the pretense of God's own knowledge is out of bounds. It has the same problem as other fallacies and also runs the risk of running afoul our diversity and inclusivity clause. If you must engage in this type of thing please do so through PMs.

I recently quit Reddit for good and joined forums like this because I was sick of online strangers and their irrelevant, sanctimonious political rants. Disappointed to see that I can’t escape it even on SmashBoards as the people in charge seemingly allow it for whatever stupid reason.
This part of the forum is where discussion of politics, philosophy and social studies are encouraged. It was formerly more, well formal but for today's user it's enough to just have a place. Unfortunately, the loss of "strictness" in posting etiquette and argumentation has opened the forum to some... interesting perspectives.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Great, what have I done by making this topic?

Honestly, I did not expect religion to come into this topic in some way, the way it did come into it, anyway.

Nah

Smash Champion

I mean, nobody’s forcing you to look at and reply to these types of threads. You made the choice to do so lol.

You can’t really run from politics anyway

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Great, what have I done by making this topic?

Honestly, I did not expect religion to come into this topic in some way, the way it did come into it, anyway.
It was going to happen regardless and then you have people like MasterCheef MasterCheef whose debating skills rival that if a second grader throws out the buzzwords and talking points found on Gab and Telegram and whatever pew he finds himself on Sunday morning where the church focuses on politics and social issues rather than the Bible itself. The user resorted to religion when pointing out issues with the Democratic Party (from which there are many) but did some with a church-tinted lens that really does nothing for their argument as the Bible is a very poor source to argue/debate from. What is more appropriate would be factual evidence about the Democratic Party that, as the first post says, points out its flaws. What bills do they pass that ultimately negatively affect the citizens? How is their platform negatively affecting economics? I may disagree with Stoic on a lot of things but he always has a fairly thought-out and concise answer for questions and does use research. MasterCheef on the other hand feels like spoonfed narratives he receives from the pulpit and then goes to /pol to seethpost. Nothing of value in their posts really.

Explain why the Democratic Party is bad and not "the Democratic Party is a One World Government who steals babies to drain their blood and burns forests down with lasers for lands." Leave the bull**** at the door nor does it answer the question at hand.

As for me, I vote not based on party but on who I feel is best suited for the job. I do not vote by party lines. I voted for Obama, I voted for Trump, I voted for Biden. I may sit this election out as I hate both sides and while I do think voting is a privilege and something all citizens should exercise, I feel both candidates (cause Trump is going to get it) are not fit for the job. Morally and mentally. Now, if Haley gets the nomination, I will probably vote for her as I think she is truly the only adult in the room. But, even then, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I have leaned mostly center-left in my social politics and center-right in economics. As I get older and experience things, I shift more to the right than to the left cause, at the end of the day, my wallet means more to me than social justice. I know that sounds bad but I want a candidate who promotes a health economic strategy which is something I do not see with Biden economics. I sadly see this as a huge flaw for Democrats that economics within the younger generation of the members in the Democratic Party deem economics to be not as important. The Democrats used to represent the working man but that is not the case anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom