• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Out of Country peeps always have top priority :)

We'll find somewhere for you to stay (DJ Cat help me!!!), it's the least we can do for the hospitality America showed us while we were there. Plus, you can sign the smasher wall in Brisbane!

Umm, what's your AIM?
Add me: anthonyxvyse

We'll talk and see what can be done.

EDIT: Also, yay Brawl <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Bad news: No aim for me at the moment because of the way things work at my college. I may have it soon though, most likely by thursday. ttrapp146

All I can really say for now is my main method of transportation is cityrail (I dont mind long rides) and I am currently at CSU in Bathurst.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
After attempting to find a brawl character that I enjoy playing

I have settled on Ness and Marth....

And will only play those 2 on the weekend

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
OMGWTFISWITHALLTHISFAIL

Really.

Melee > Brawl

Easily.
Always has been.

WTB forum wars
Thanks for sharing, but talking about Melee Vs. Brawl is against the rules :mad:
*loads infraction rifle*
It's all opinion anyway. If I like Brawl more than Melee, you cannot invalidate that no matter how hard you try :)

City rail aye?
So are you in Australia right now Don?

Using the train, you can get to the venue pretty easy.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
-Ben, don't give up on Pikachu! If a match isn't fun with him, then something is wrong, like you're not camping the hell out of people or wearing his super awesome green ninja bandana
-Also, no brawl hate since smash 64, melee and brawl are all godly games

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Pika's QAC is hella cool.

You should main Diddy Scrubs. B-reversals to Glide Tossing madness!

EDIT: I didn't just use the word 'hella' did I?

Oh dear.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea ive been in Australia for about a little over a week now. Ive played some of the NSW players at Tedeth's last weekend.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Vyse why didn't we play at Bobs :S! I was running around playing melee (wtf). Demand many friendly's on Sat with your bananakong n stuff.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
-Ben, don't give up on Pikachu! If a match isn't fun with him, then something is wrong, like you're not camping the hell out of people or wearing his super awesome green ninja bandana
-Also, no brawl hate since smash 64, melee and brawl are all godly games
Mmm we'll see

I also like Olimar

Can we have 4 tourneys on saturday and in each one I'll use a different character

D0N

Smash Ace
DK is great.

So I looked at a map and found out im pretty far away from Brisbane... I wont make this upcoming tourney but ill make it to one of them in the future for sure. Im here for about 4 months so theres plenty of time.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
come to squat.. it will be huge
theres probably gonna be a big one before squat tho so come to that aswell =P
i want an america dk ditto... also we will show you "cargo shorts"

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
If i buy a go via video pass, and pay with cash at the servo, do they send me a statement when i pass the toll?

i want to be able to pay the tolls without receiving any statements because im a ***** and dont tell my family / friends that i play smash. thinking of a reason for driving on logan motorway is pretty ****ing hard when you dont know anybody up there besides smashers lol.

i missed the 3 days to pay my last toll :( i assume they're gonna mail us now.

edit: arrow cargo shorts is melee only combo!!

brawl falcon cannot handle that kind of epicness. he needs to strengthen his knees to what they once were.

D0N

Smash Ace
Im not sure if I will make it to squat, thats right about when im leaving australia. I have looked at the thread and will try though. I should be at BAM.

Also, DK dittos are always fun. Hope to play as many DKs as I can while I am here.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Im learning how to techchase so well with falcon thanks to chris. all that practice is starting to pay off.

watch the international vs canada crews on waffles youtube acc! saw cao play, he did really well. bout to watch anthony vs superboom haha.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
im learning how to punish all of the different options out of teching, and dont get owned by random **** like spot dodging and stuff. how doesnt that make sense? lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ryan's just being a douchebag. lmao.
I sucked hard against Superboom.
At least I did better in Melee than I did in Brawl (I think).

Hotdog

Smash Lord
That's cause the mods keep ****** everyone with infractions... I need to practice more Melee =/

Hotdog

Smash Lord
That's what you get for losing to a scrub like me =D

Anyways tourney is tomorrow! get there at 8:30-9am, don't be late! Bring TV's and Wii's if you can!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, it'll be a Happy 21st for sure :)

I've been talking to djKaion, and we might have a little special something in store for the Gold Coasters soon, so stay tuned ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom