• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Queen city smash fest round 2 9/11/2010 Never forget!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
attention raleigh/durham....I'm willing to offer assistance in getting to here if ur willing to offer financial assistance (i.e. pay up b****es for the ride).

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well, I have absolutely no work this weekend but I am also meeting with Yoshi about the tournament,
It depends on whether Yay feels up to driving to Charlotte and if we do not decide to have a day for ourselves since it is the first free weekend we have had together in a while.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
want to swing by hickory? lol

only if keith and shady are going though, i dont really feel like going otherwise. not enough brawl =[

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I guess I can 'swing' by Hickory; but I really was hoping to get all this fleshed out by 2nite; I might bring the good marth player.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
umm ok, zelda, sushi man, and me def want to go. shady said maybe. If we have a full car, how much money do u want from each of us?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
People who are at the top of PRs and have less people to play with and still whup east side and don't john about the long drive over there for all the fests/tourneys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think when we re-drew the lines for the actual smash scene Gboro barely made the cut and Burlington was like in the middle.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
When we talked about the crew battle everyone was all oh muh gah greensboro west nc now it's only BORDERLINE lmfao. Also pp I'm serious about what I said at BAC so I hope you go through with it. : )

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
People who are at the top of PRs and have less people to play with and still whup east side and don't john about the long drive over there for all the fests/tourneys.
**** u didnt have to get all serious. But it's whatever, i know i suck and will never be good at brawl, i just didnt think pp would be the person to rub it in my face..

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
shady and keith I need an address. I think $5 a person will be enough. So who all is confirmed? I will probably wanna leave here around 10. So I guess I could pick u up between 10-10:30. Just need that address and the number of people attending.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo my address is 3625 wickersham way 27604

i will tell shady just to drive to my place so u can pick us both up. ( his parents wont let him drive out of Raleigh apex area)

Sushi man cannot make it. so it is just me and shady. And thanks, this is a bro thing of you.

snap, should i bring a wii? i dont have a tv.

Top Bottom