• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
huh mario vs ic's?

i'll take that up
you shouldn't. that matchup is broken in ic's favor.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i have almost no good matchups but its all good, i will pwn with mario anyway

and is ur yoshi better than park's zhu?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hmm I might wanna MM Falcon vs climbers.

Maybe Fox once I learn hwo to SH again.
im down for that mm.............lol as falcon

i havent seen prodigy in a while............every tourney i dont go to, he's goes to

hey shroomed u think marios have bad

welcome to life of park and obselete death

Shroomed

Smash Master
I'm new to the community, srry for not knowing everything bout every1's chars

And u shud prob come out here torn path, if I'm limited to the amount of friends I can bring and more than that wanna smash I will most likely just not go

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
PINK SHINOBI SAND BAGGS!!!!!!!!
until he loses a match...
this is fact...
check the wikipedia if you don't believe me lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
after i ended up with no car, more of my friends wanted to smash, so it ended up being 6 of us at ma house

it started out as 3 but then more ppl asked to smash, i got my car an hour after i was done talkin with u but i wasnt gonna just ditch the other ppl

there's normally always a lot of us thats y u should just come out here if ur only limited to 4 ppl, i can pick u up from bart

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lol zoap and I just started playing again a couple days ago
everyone should start Diablo 2 over again with us!

quak

Smash Champion
lan, and seriously, we got like 3 different files all at different levels, 60's 40's and like 20's

quak

Smash Champion
we just beat nightmare, and we're gonna do some mf runs before we start on hell

my main guy is a hybrid kick/trap assassin, kills everything like whoa

replicate

Smash Lord
so norcal I came up for UCSC orientation
I'm here and I want to playyyyy

(I'm also semi-decent at melee and will go out of my way as much as possible. . . . you guys ****)

EDIT: ****, forgot. I'm staying in alameda, I can probably take bart anywhere, though

quak

Smash Champion
i live in alameda.... you could play me

almost all melee though, could play like 4 seconds of brawl, but im not sure about today since we are playing d2, we'll get tired of it im sure

Shroomed

Smash Master
Torn Path i live in the richmond/san pablo area, and anyone down for some melee on saturday? whoever's not goin to ender's games

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
hey is this tournament in sandiego? because if it is i will be there and i can bring a gamecube and a tv. thank you for hosting a melee tournament, brawl sucks balls. i will be the yoshi player, who plays exactly like fumi except better =) and if u dont believe me ask rickety, mango, bone, pnoy, edress and more that im too lazy to name.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'll play starcraft

dota is the worst of everything though
reasons plox

dota isn't your traditional RTS anways (ie can't really compare it to SC/ladder etc)

hey is this tournament in sandiego? because if it is i will be there and i can bring a gamecube and a tv. thank you for hosting a melee tournament, brawl sucks balls. i will be the yoshi player, who plays exactly like fumi except better =) and if u dont believe me ask rickety, mango, bone, pnoy, edress and more that im too lazy to name.
nt i'd play you if you were in norcal

someone's cocky

quak

Smash Champion
.... check front page

this tournament has already taken place, and is in the bay area, ie: norcal

pockyD

Smash Legend
dota's not an RTS at all (i honestly don't expect anyone to be dumb enough to think any game matches SC for the best RTS ever :))

it's a massively dumbed down mmorpg (morpg?) PvP that forces you to re-grind every game

Miharu

Smash Hero
dota's not an RTS at all (i honestly don't expect anyone to be dumb enough to think any game matches SC for the best RTS ever :))

it's a massively dumbed down mmorpg (morpg?) PvP that forces you to re-grind every game
true there's a bit of farming every game

but the point is to know when to farm versus when to gank/push

that's why you pick a non-carry/ricer role if you don't like farming (vs/lina etc)

also, it's not the traditional "grind" in the sense of your mindless rightclicking grinding of a typical MMO, since there's enemy HEROES in your lane trying to prevent you from farming and so on. the main goal is also to destroy the opposing tree/throne, not to amass as many kills/items as possible

maybe it's just not your cup of tea :/

pockyD

Smash Legend
but the knowledge of 'timings' in dota is ridiculously simplistic compared to that in starcraft, and the mechanics (tech skill??) don't even begin to compare

in conclusion, starcraft is amazing, and all other games suck when compared to it

Top Bottom