• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 9: Tribute to Sriracha 7-12-08 -PARK ON ROSEWOOD WAY + GO THROUGH SIDE DOOR

Shroomed

Smash Master
sigh......alan

but hey torn path, mario doesnt have such a horrible recovery to me

just down b it up jump then cape then up b, or maybe it's cape then jump iono

just go yoshi's story and wall jump up b and u become god mode recovery man, until u get slapped with another attack for not sweetspotting

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
well aren't we the little mind reader

then why do i beat ur shiek most of the time huh alan? i dont even play gay vs u like i did atma

never dthrow chaingrabs or dthrow fsmash u, maybe its time to start TOMORO MM sheik v mario

ill b nice and u can pick any stage u want
Maybe its because I have a bad sheik.

But you know, I start to think somethings up when my Marth, which is terribad, beats your mario, twice. AND your Doc. Not to mention it can beat your spacies most of the time, and it laughs at your CF/jiggs.

Shroomed

Smash Master
is it my fault for sucking with every char besides mario? and either way, i've beaten ur peach with my falco/fox and marth

Shroomed

Smash Master
im pretty horrible with non mario chars atm, and alan dont pms cuz i was charging u

you were the complete opposite direction of the way we needed to go and i told you just to catch bart

but miharu i'll do my falco vs ur fox, we can only use one hand though (stfu alan)

pockyD

Smash Legend
assuming you're saying darkatma is a better player, then OK, YOU GET THE JOKE!

are we sitting him down and having a grave analysis of his past and future potential in smash? no... we're pointing and laughing. stop reading so much into it

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
im pretty horrible with non mario chars atm, and alan dont pms cuz i was charging u

you were the complete opposite direction of the way we needed to go and i told you just to catch bart

but miharu i'll do my falco vs ur fox, we can only use one hand though (stfu alan)
Im pretty sure chris knows how to get out of that......

Shroomed

Smash Master
then i'll just outplay my opponent since they have the advantage 90% of the time

and i know i know, easier said then done and all that

but if that's how i have to win i'll do my best to do it

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
because, except for doc, every character above mario in the tier list has an advantage on him
Eh, people say that, but Peach vs CF is pretty exhausting in terms of keeping up.

I hate match ups as peach where I just straight up have to play faster than normal to keep up.

Shroomed

Smash Master
fox vs CF let's do this, when n where lol

and if i lose doc it is, and if i lose again mario it is, and if i lose again /sigh

pockyD

Smash Legend
then i'll just outplay my opponent since they have the advantage 90% of the time

and i know i know, easier said then done and all that

but if that's how i have to win i'll do my best to do it
the player isn't relevant in these discussions... just because joe peach can't beat chudat's ICs,that does NOT mean peach doesn't counter ice climbers

ceteris paribus

although your post is obviously quite inspirational and should be part of the opening credits for pokemon or yu-gi-oh

Eh, people say that, but Peach vs CF is pretty exhausting in terms of keeping up.

I hate match ups as peach where I just straight up have to play faster than normal to keep up.
peach going "faster than normal" is still probably slower than any character in the top half, except samus

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
the player isn't relevant in these discussions... just because joe peach can't beat chudat's ICs,that does NOT mean peach doesn't counter ice climbers

ceteris paribus

although your post is obviously quite inspirational and should be part of the opening credits for pokemon or yu-gi-oh

peach going "faster than normal" is still probably slower than any character in the top half, except samus
OH ****S.
HELLA OWNED.

Good job pocky. ****, im crying in laughter.

Shroomed

Smash Master
rofl pockyD nice, it can only appear on the first season of pokemon though

which was the good season

and miharu, where in the bay area are you

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
pockyD's posts are the only reason i kept reading this jibberjabber haha
he's a funny guy haha

and shroomed...
i think i read somewhere that you are good against peach...
we should test that thar buddddy haha

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
pockyD's posts are the only reason i kept reading this jibberjabber haha
he's a funny guy haha

and shroomed...
i think i read somewhere that you are good against peach...
we should test that thar buddddy haha
Hes not good, but he understands how to play it pretty well, and he setup his combos easier.

But if hes ever giving you trouble, just go fox. He sucks against fox. He also sucks against CF's that nair pressure him, and ANY marth that can out space him the entire game. (Which shouldnt be hard)

Shroomed

Smash Master
rosedemon is wrong about the Captain falcon part and wrong about the marth part, the fox part im working on

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I could've sworn I sent out invitations already. HK, I thought you got one already.

Make sure you RSVP, and tell me, do you prefer chicken or beef?

Naota21t

Smash Champion
lol yeah that too.

LOL JUSTIN
did you know that IAN ***** FALCOMIST in teams?
Averaging 2 rests and 2 rollouts per game for kills lmao.
those matches were the funniest

****EN *****

when did pockyd get here lol

ur CF vs my mario? or my doc? or my fox
Pocky's omniscient present in pacific west is only inferior to Zoap's.

Top Bottom