• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 5: The Real One *~Results!~*

quak

Smash Champion
QuakFest 5: The Real One

i got too nice of a set up for ****ty attendance

When? - This Saturday (****ING THIS SATURDAY) 11:00 AM - wheneverish

Where? - My house:

568 Country Isle
Alameda, Ca 94501

i recomend two things: A) you google maps it and B) use the high street bridge as people tend to get lost with the other bridges/TUBES

What? - Double Elim bracket of Teams, Singles, and possibly low tier or drafted crews or anything based on popular demand

How much? - 10/team for doubles, 7 for singles

THINGS I NEED

Cubes/wii's

It doesn't hurt to bring it, worst case senerio, you leave it in the car, but i want 3 more minimum

1. Me
2. Rob
3. Justin
4. Casey
5. like Casey
6. HydroChris

some one bring an extra 2 copies of smash!!! (other than these people)

TV's

Bring me a good tv, and you get soda for the day. As in can after can after can. Orange soda is the ****.

1. Me
2. Brandon (i'll help with it)
3. Maybe HydroChris
4. Casey

EDIT: my internet is somewhat unreliable, call or text my cell at 510 501 1744 for questions

RIDES FROM BART

i will give rides from the fruitvale bart station to my house, but you have to contact me about it first

Tell me if you plan on attending NOW, head count is always good to know for accommodations of seats and stuff

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'll bring my crew, which we all know is a random number from 1-8. Averaging around 3.

We'll bring a TV and like 2 cubes.

jmic

Smash Ace
Yeayuhz. I'll let you know ASAP if me and a friend will need a ride from bart.

I can bring a cube and an extra copy of smash.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I are come to this. Too lazy to go to socal. I probably bring scrub Frozenserpent if he's not jet-lagged to hell. We bring a cube and maybe a TV.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i hella would mr. quak but i'm working. super big asssss :( if i went i'd only record anyway. that's what i like doing lol.

quak

Smash Champion
just saying, if there's not enough attendance at this tournament, the chances of me doing another one are very slim

it's not impossible to get here, and ima bring heaters to warm it up

word

baysians? dbr? deep norcal? where you at?

and i guess i'll let modesto come again if they want

quak

Smash Champion
k

people from bart

BE THERE AT 10

I will pick you all up at once with a van

better start calling seats, they'res alot of people taking bart and no middle row of seats in the car

im serious

Top Bottom