• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 5: The Real One *~Results!~*

quak

Smash Champion
so im going to assume you don't need a pick up from bart then

if anyone comes before 11 and im not there, follow the signs signs and start smashing, i'll probably be picking up people at bart and i'll be back soon

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks for hosting quak. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer for whatever tourney happened. Thanks Souroush for teaming with me. Pierre it was great to hang again. Bring Super Turbo next time if you got it, I'll hella play with you.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
good tourney quak and the food and drinks were too good, i hope that you do this again someday. Those who played kofXI with me lol you know who you are and it was hella fun playing big bird lol i had 25 wins total. It was playing ggac with lucien and sheridan. nice to see you Soroush

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Awesom tourney , thank you quak for hosting, it was cool meeting alot of you i never met before and all the people i met from the cheeses house. People are getting too good , especially that guy Phil you norcal people gotta watch out for him he will go to the top quick.

Shoutout to pierre and zoap, long time no see you didnt have to mess me up so bad at kof, if i was you i would have felt bad and threw 1 or 2 matches.

Sheridan good **** in teams and thank you for teaming, you got too many mindgames

bb- i had never met you before then but you suprised me with how good you were, keep it up

bootle- i had a fun time playing with you, your the only one who trash talks, makes the game more fun, thanks for the ride too man

the cheese- the only person ever who was cool with the freeze glitch, good falcon man

k balls- cool guy had fun smashin

it was good i hope that you will host more when i come out and you all show up

quak

Smash Champion
RESULTS

1st place: falcomist
2nd place: Souroush
3rd place: hyuga
4th place: lucien
5: zoap is using whoever today
5: the___cheese
7: quak
7: bootle of water
9: phil08 (pending)
9: bb
9: sheen
9: jmic
13: lester
13: choy
13: clifford
13: patsu
17: jp
17: jammin

Tia!

http://tia.nealpro.com/event.aspx?id=748

WassupJB

Smash Lord
this is cool... man! pierre you didn't tell me you were going! fuuuuuck. i had work anyway :(

Zoap

Smash Master
let it be known zoap used: Fox, Falco, Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, Marth, Ganon and Peach. He was highly considering Sheik, Mario, Doc, Luigi and DK.

Its amazing how long it took me to get warmed up though lol

Top Bottom