• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~*quakfest 10: The Grass Is Long Again 8-16-08*~*

Shroomed

Smash Master
lol it's not like I don't normally tip, I just didn't have tha cash. And $5 deal at qwakfest if you go

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
lol it's not like I don't normally tip, I just didn't have tha cash. And $5 deal at qwakfest if you go
You know what I find so funny, the MM he had with bootle he didnt have the money, and wasnt going to tell him.

Pocky can read your mind.

Furreals though, starting s**t is fun. You do it form time to time, I just just do more. These are the rules "gayalan" lives by.

P.S. Im not doing this maliciously, but for my own enjoyment, and its working.

P.P.S. This is ANOTHER money match you've gotten with my help. Once again, if you win this, I want a portion.

Shroomed

Smash Master
why would i have to say i didnt have money when you agreed to lend me the money? that's basically me having the money and just oweing you $5. and after i won you expected me to give you a portion of the money i won? i should just owe you the $5 i borrowed and anything more is u being hella greedy. and either way, u never even gave me the money at all for the money match anyway so im not givin u ****.

btw i get paid 2 days b4 qwakfest so i'll b taking money matches for fun =), and if i lose he won't pay a portion out of his pocket at all......he'd b like u still owe me $5 so that's y im not givin him ****

quak

Smash Champion
it's an investment that alan decides to partake in

if he wants a percentage of possible profits from your MM's, then **** him

unless if he's the only person there willing to lend your big head money

Ian

Smash Ace
I would like you all to remember our tradition! we are going to chili's this time I'd like people to tell me before hand so I can call ahead =] remember we always get the same thing! (except not, remember I'm hypocritical and I got something different so have w/e you want)

ToRn_PaTh

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there most likely at fruitvale bart! meet you there lucien :) - and can your car carry bikes, quak? or should i lock it up at fruitvale?

quak

Smash Champion
ppl bring cubes and tv's if your driving here

wires/melee discs/entire cubes are often forgotten, and it's not much to ask at all

and a spare tv or two would be nice as well, as people occasionally 'forget' to bring them

just do it

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Im glad casey isnt in this thread, he'd be pissed that you're all misspelling his name.

The___Cheese should be comming, he said yes.

J.P. and I are feuding, so I could care less if he goes or not.

King Gerudo deoesnt want to go, but im trying my best to make him go. I'll mention Lucien said "*****, where you at?!"

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Correction, THREE underscores.

Hes not your best friend, hes mine.

Noob.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Now Shroomeds gonna jump out and proclaim that he loves koolaide.

Hes like the stereotype king.

HFCS

Smash Rookie
yea shroomed can be a bit of a sterotype but hes cool, oh and HEY ALLAN!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You know, if someone ask you your favorite flavor of koolaid, and you say the color and not the flavor, then you're black.

I was so misspeling Koolaid"e".

Kool-aide

A persons significant other.
Back up off my kool-aide, *****

--Urban Dictionary.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
kool-aid face

A child ranging from ages 5 through 10 with a Kool-aid mustache usually red from the cherry flavor. They pass time by digging in the dirt with forks, spoons, and the occasional knife, extremely unsupervised by parentals.
"That ****ing kid down the street stole my kids bike that dirt digging Kool-aid face!"

Yeah, these are going to be too fun.

Shroomed

Smash Master
grape drink=hella good, red kool-aid=the best, and who is HFCS?

someone should bring hella seedless watermelon or something. seedless watermelon is God's great gift to the earth, you can eat it 10 times faster when there's no seeds in the way

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
You REALLY dont know who HFCS is?

Who is the only person we know, who says HEY ALAN so emphactically?

And then, whose the only person we know who actually gives a crap about what HFCS stands for?

HFCS

Smash Rookie
Yea this is Carlos and white peaches are way better specially when you pick them fresh of the tree i would know i was there!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Is that why you play wedding peach?

Speaking of which, theres a manga called Wedding Peach. Lmao.

Top Bottom