• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Townsville North Queensland - Social Smash Meets - Spiral Powered

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
cmon guys can't you figure out what "****" is? use your brains you ****heads ;)

it was a fake one taken in a shop with k's face next to it

Nimphious

Smash Rookie
NSFW NSFW [image] NSFW NSFW
Hah, I can't believe I didn't know this was you until I saw that photo. So used to seeing you as KD in smash that it should have been almost immediately obvious.

Also, is it still NSFW when the image is taken at work, with products you're employed to sell? :p

Also, bumping an ancient thread like a boss. Needs more TSV SSBx.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Also, bumping an ancient thread like a boss. Needs more TSV SSBx.
Sup, finally got right back into melee this year, (holy **** why is it so good?) felt pretty balls about getting straight pooped on when I met up with the Brissy dudes for a meet at the start of the year, I was yeeeeears outta practice and it was obvious.

But it gets played, theres a few crowds; some into Vanilla Brawl, some into BB and the melee folk ensuring new players get shown the good one first.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Do you guys have meets or anything because I'll be going up to Townsville for a while to visit my mum. I wouldn't mind some smash while I'm there.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't really call them meets by larger city standards but you can easily get some games while you're here, most defiantly.

Probs can't shout too many lap dances tho they're way overpriced here.

Len

Smash Rookie
Maybe, i was originally planning to come down when Smash 4 launches but who knows if that'll even be this year.

Tried to get my password reset but i have no idea what email address its tied to

pluslei

Smash Rookie
Anyone interested in having meets in Townsville? i am looking to set one up once a month if there is interest.

Kaydash

Smash Apprentice
Some Hughenden dudes are coming to town for the show and have tee'd up a meet at a friends place via facebook, hooray Smash bros!

I'm keen for monthly meets, does anyone have a joint we can use regularly?

Top Bottom