• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] The Power of Science - TPoS6: 21st April

Scrubs

Smash Lord
i've started uploading videos

http://www.youtube.com/thedifinitive

all singles that i recorded will be uploaded by tonight. i didn't get a few matches recorded, such as me vs jbirds and ben vs jbirds, but those aren't important (was just jbirds getting ***** anyway).

also vyse said that he's willing to hold melee tournies at his place now. would people prefer that, or would people prefer to keep an external venue?
I don't mind...

The only advantage of having at Anthony's is with the variable attendance it prevents you getting stuck with the venue fee...

Disadvantages: must fit with Anthony's schedule

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I'm fine either way
Whatever can support the most consistent dates, bi/tri weeklys?
and attendance obviously but if Rob is making the effort to come from the coast i think its fine.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Doing tournaments from mine is fine. Can fit into garage.

Might need to fit with my schedule, but that is something we contend with in public venues anyway.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
I watched our matches Rob. Gotta not keep di'ing into you after dthrow lol derp and there were times when I was juggling you I could of F-smashed instead of trying to combo for days x_x

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Lol yeah. I was getting beaten by everyone until I started tourney matches. I think by the end of the tourney i was thoroughly warmed up though.

I prob won't be free till after my exams which are the 22nd, but dont delay a tourney for me.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
In a normal game against marth I would uthrow after 30%, so DI in is smart because DI away makes a follow up uair way easier. I just forgot to uthrow and was dthrowing cuz I haven't played in ages lol.

:phone:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
rob's a ****en machine, also teaming with j-birds good choice, he's mad... sometimes
good **** scrubs too
want you guys in our monthlies to play the likes of redact/atticus/kier/toshiba
come to bam yeh? pumped to see these matches

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
A lot of the time, I see new players come and ask how to get better. It's an exceptionally hard question to answer, because, it's not a science--it's an art. No one can be expected to have an answer to getting good at this game, any game, or any thing on the planet.
Also running tournaments at my place having to fit in with my schedule is no different to running tournaments at venues that have multiple people booking them (Curse you Jagera).

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
nobody books the place where we're currently running. last person to book it was me, and that was back in april... XD

rob's pretty cool, but he loses to 15 year olds.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
What are you talkin about dif?

Dekar's got my back. I should move to melb and all haters in qld can keep on hating, while we're changin the game. I'm keen on seeing kier play, I hear he's a falcon main?

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
a little known player called KAMISTRIKER (which i only just recently worked out means god-striker)

nobody in qld is hating. everybody in qld is too cbf to hate. cept zac, but he's in a constant state of hate.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
no way, all you guys were like ROB WTF? ROB DID GOOD? Even though the only person who has been knocking me out of tournies lately is zac (and kami at that one tourney lolz).

bunch of haters. I'll remember that next time I **** everyone.

zac's not a hater. zac's a big cuddle teddy bear full of love. On the surface he appears as a hater, but he's really just a sweetie on the inside.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Well you werent playing that hot earlier in the day so there was maybe a little surprise.
Regardless we beasted thus nubs in doubles... sept hugh.....

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yer rob kier mains falcon, also p good at falco
also exciting is newcomer skeletom, who outplayed timic at the monthly yesterday, timic being a b tier sheik who's best matchup is falcon, v impressive

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
so under the assumption that this is going to be next weekend (27th) who'd turn up? seeing as nobody has really said anything since a week and a half ago.

Top Bottom