• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Power Rankings V6.5 - Update 4/1/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
So yea I figured I should make a proper post before Shaya locks this thread again..

My predictions after Summersmash are as follows:

1. Jesmo
2.Jaice
3.Myself
4.Adept
5.Arrow
6.Toki

Then bottom 4 stay roughly the same.

I dunno I still have to prove that I can beat Arrow and Toki consistently. See what happens.

Jesmo

Smash Journeyman
Well that's wrong. Jaice will beat me and probably Apollo will too if he comes. Cal might surprise some more people too. Did really well in his second set against Jaice last tournament.

No Cal, pretty sure he's as much of a QLDer as me. He's not even on the SA list anymore.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Well if he's attendance is as good as it has been lately then I'm not against him on our PR considering that we sorely need good players to be on there lol

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
I got infracted for asking you who you are lol
But idc the system here is stupid anyway, and this post will probs get infracted ror

Anyway, all you have to do is just not place 17th out of 16 players and you'll be on the PR straight away.
I'll even give you my spot if you want, I shouldn't be on a srs PR while trolling, I'd feel bad </3

:phone:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I got infracted for asking you who you are lol
But idc the system here is stupid anyway, and this post will probs get infracted ror

Anyway, all you have to do is just not place 17th out of 16 players and you'll be on the PR straight away.
I'll even give you my spot if you want, I shouldn't be on a srs PR while trolling, I'd feel bad </3

Sounds like friendcodes.com they infract you over anything :awesome: ( I bet I will be infracted for saying that :troll: )

I don't want your spot :glare:

Real helpful answer :glare:

but really what do I have to place? :rolleyes:

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Just attend more tourneys.
PR were easy to make since we had meets every month back in the days but then good beach weather has been distracting us.

Just beat Blade first. You'll most likely be on PR if you win or if blade straight bails.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Just have better tournament results than I currently get.

I came 13th from 25 at ACL and 9th of 17(?) at SantaSmash, so just try to beat those numbers at SummerSmash and if you do, you'll probs knock me off the PR. lol

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Just have better tournament results than I currently get.

I came 13th from 25 at ACL and 9th of 17(?) at SantaSmash, so just try to beat those numbers at SummerSmash and if you do, you'll probs knock me off the PR. lol
But apparently I still spam so I couldent possibly knock you off :glare:

But thanks for the answer I'm looking for Aero.

Remastered

Smash Lord
He has only beaten me once, but I feel he should be above me, even if I played semi random last tournament. Cal has improved out of sight, and I really feel I can only beat him with my MK these days because he just counterpicks all my other toons, and I don't really play smash anymore.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
He has only beaten me once, but I feel he should be above me, even if I played semi random last tournament. Cal has improved out of sight, and I really feel I can only beat him with my MK these days because he just counterpicks all my other toons, and I don't really play smash anymore.
Hmm I have a gut feeling I will beat you in friendlies this time >=D

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
^^ I'm still number 2 in Queensland until the next PR update, you sure about beating me?
Stuff that, I beat ****ashi's samus in a lagless game, my confidance has been boosted tonight, Only time will tell from here on :)

Challenge him to a MM, you can take him:laugh:
Why do that :glare:

When I can by soft drink :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom