• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Gold Coast presents P.M.S - Public Monthly Smash [31st Oct @ 5pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Probably meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, with J-birds and Rocko. Prob be driving there who wants a lift? Chip in $5 and you're in.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
ill be there to play some melee. but theres only 1 melee tv so i dunno, should someone bring another TV just incase? or we can just play doubles / rotate on 1 tv for the 4 hours. doesnt bother me i like watching.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Anyone want a lift?
Assuming I can come that is.
IF so, I'd like to take someone, so they can keep me awake.
BLAH.

Also.
Needs Doubles.
Less yawn-inspiring.

Pandepic

Smash Rookie
I'll be there to play melee, and I'll bring my Wii with Brawl and Melee.

Just note that I have a stage to unlock on Brawl and I can't figure out which one it is, so if anyone ends up using my Wii for Brawl they can try and figure it out to unlock the random stage selection =P

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
ill be bringin 2 people i know all good?
btw r we allowed to bring food? coz ill be hungry >.<
i could bring my wii but... i donno if it will fit in my bag lolz

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'll probably come down after work.

That means I won't be bringing a PS3.

Anyone wanna bring SF4 down?

EDIT: Might not even be worth it if I can't bring my stick.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I can bring my 360 version of SF4.

If Scott brings his sticks we should be all sweet (Except for the lack of unlockable characters...go go Arcade version)

@Toki: That's definitely fine.

@Pandepic: We'll unlock it for you. It's probably something like 'Play on Big Blue 5 times' or something :)

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the count Ryan, I've paid for 8 TVs so as more people come I'll just put their entry towards more TVs. The venue can easily accomodate up to 24 people without anyone having to simply spectate.

I've also just spoken to Dexterity today and they have a second TV out the back that isn't a plasma they're willing to bring out, they're also happy for anyone to bring their own TVs to play on instead of the plasmas. That means two non-plasmas will already be there plus however many the Melee players bring.

How many people will be playing SF4? I have a Columbian mate who plays but I'm not gonna bring him if no SF4 players are coming.

We are allowed food, there's also a Domino's next door and Maccas, KFC, Subway and Baskin Robins across the road if anyone gets hungry.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'll be playing SF4 if there's a setup.

Don't expect me to go easy on him though.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Why don't we ask Matt to bring some people, or ask him to come along as well?
They live in Logan so it's... not exactly 'close' to the GC, but clos'er'.

Ben, are you going to this?
If you are... TAKE ME WITH YOU.
I'll go to Indro, but ffs, I honestly can't rely on you, can I. (edit: actually, i should really just get a car or just train there)
Since I can't, I'll probably have to head over to Bob's.
... Wait, Bob, are you going to this?
Won't you have work during this?

Mokubakaizer

Smash Rookie
I should be able to make it down the coast on Friday. It should be pretty easy to get to. I managed to get my shift swapped so I could go. Is this P.M.S always going to be held on a Friday night?

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Moku if I can get enough people to come I want to make this a Saturday event from 5pm - 11pm. *fingers crossed*. I'd like to see heaps of new people

Sirias

Smash Champion
I know it's $10, but that's without buying anything 'as well'.
And saying it's just $10 is what I've been doing the entire time, it's only so much, but it racks up with everything else, and so on and so forth.

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
If anyone plays Tekken I'm also going to be having some Tekken players coming with I think Tekken 5.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
wont be coming to this. Way to far out of the way since ill be working till 5.30 then would have to get from jindalee back to central then to gold coast then back home since i have work Saturday. ill have to pass sorry

Sirias

Smash Champion
Poopie.
If I don't get a lift, or don't KNOW if I CAN get a lift from someone on the day then I won't be coming.
I cbf taking train.
Srsly.

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
This sounds good.

Should be easy enough to get there without being rapped lol.

I need more practice, my Yoshi will likely be sheet atm.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
jesse is comming and hes bringing some guys that are interested in melee.

ive played with them before, they dont know much at all about competitive smash. just reminding everyone, and it'll be cool if people could teach em **** etc to get them more into competitive smash. they seem to really enjoy playing melee.

they suprisingly didnt get sick of getting owned by falco :).

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I'm back in QLD and looking forward to catching up with you cool QLD guys <3
See you tomorrow! (2 ppl wanna come over tmrow before the tourney let me know)
Yes!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
i dont think shannon is comming, its a couple of other guys. ive played melee with them a couple of times in the last few weeks, im trying really hard to make them enjoy melee. it seems to be working, they want to come along to this and keep asking me questions. 2 more reps from gold coast, just gotta train them and jesse up and we can have a decently large GC crew.

but yeah, chris ill come around after gym, so maybe at like 3ish, kinda late, if you already have 2 people i will just meet you at PMS.

NANDOS TOMORROW NIGHT BOYS!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll bring my laptop tommorrow, but probably not my Wii since I'll want to come straight from work.

Hot Peri Peri sauce on
Nandos only
Robina Town Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom