• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
**** yeah J-Birds, Falcon's a **** machine, look at his last tier list jump!

We just need another 2 or so for 5 v 5.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
The matchup is only like 60-40 in falcon's favour. Falcon doesn't have an insane advantage over ganondorf. In fact, it's probably one of ganondorf's best match-ups lol... along with jiggs

Also...
F
U
C
K

T
I
E
R
S

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
Match up ganondorf vs falcon 100 - 0 Falcon takes one look at
ganondorf and piss bolts back to worthless blue falcon and cries himself to sleep

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough. Just don't post here in future. Unless this thread gets wiped, there will always be 3 people to keep it alive and continue with their appreciation of ganondorf. Respect the fact that we love ganondorf (too much) and move along. I'm sure you have interests/likes that would piss me off to but I'm not going to say anything cos that's what makes you tick.

I barely know who you are zac and i couldn't really give a rats a$$ what you think.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
and we're not having any failcon vs dorf matches until after singles. straight dorf until then, NO EXCEPTIONS.

falcon is just a queer version of dorf anyway, for obvious reasons such as:
-He has more speed and less power
-he wears tights and a poofy helmet instead of armour and a cape
- he says 'falcon' or a high pitched noise before an attack instead of just grunting like a beast
- he gets around in a puncey car instead of just using dark portals
- his ultimate attack is hopping into his puncey car and doing a hit and run instead of transforming into a giant monster and mauling his opponents

Sirias

Smash Champion
Whoa whoa, don't be calling Antho and Michael homos.
That's an INSULT!

Edit:

Also lol to Oldman.
I agree with sea (god d@mm what are your names?).

Zac, stop being such a pansy f@ggot attention-wh0re, seriously.
It's just as boring seeing you say **** as it is hearing about me say I hate anything.
<3

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
sea no revealing alias names even though they're on the first page. New to the scene!? Here's my summary:

Adam (uses grey dorf) aka oldmanDORF/zeus - the oldest and wisest
Dan (uses blue dorf) aka seaDORF/poseidon - the most treacherous
Pat (uses red dorf) aka rangaDORF/hades/patchy rabbit/cutie pie - the most furious
and tigerDORF is Bob, since he evolved from a dosile cat to a rampaging tiger upon accepting Ganondorf's power

haha since ranga started using smashboards all we've done is give him ****

Sirias

Smash Champion
Arrow's name is Michael, too. d:

And ahh, okay. I'll forget who's who, though, except cutie pie.
Lmao...
Cutie pie wtf. Hahahahaha.

Anyway.
Seriously, Michael Michael (Sieg), sif get defensive.
Honestly.
The fact that you get all "omggg" about it is sort of...
You know.
Ahem.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I know, you always say that.

That's why I said it. Because I knew you'd answer like that. Also because I hadn't seen it anywhere lol.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Probly won't be able to make dorf off anymore. got a few major assignments due next week which i kinda didn't know about last week/whenever i knew dorf off was going to be this weekend. i'm working on them this arvo, so depending on how much i can get done will determine if i end up making it or not. soz guys, have fun. (****ed uni getting in the way of smash all the time >_<)

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh fair enough mate. Uni definitely has priority. They aren't serious tournaments... just a booze-fuelled afternoon of smash, snags, steaks and random games in bob's front yard.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
Yeah, if I didn't need a good gpa I'd defs be there. Just so happens that I'm employed by the uni and they pay particularly well and I would like to continue to work there for a while XD but they require me to do well so i don't get much time to smash during term. Expect me at every single meet/tourny during hols though XD

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT EVERYONE, tournament is this Saturday.. turn out is looking pretty good atm, make sure you check the main page for all the details and rules (a few tweaks have been made since DORF OFF I) and if you have any questions be sure to ask. This is a social event, we want everyone to kick back and have fun (and a few drinks) but the tournament process will be just like any other, I'll be making sure there's not as much d!cking around as there was last time to make sure that happens!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Please dont send me drunken late-night SMS messages that say "GANANDORF!!!"

=(.

would love to be there but I cant, and hard to explain to my gf what an sms that says "ganandorf" means lol.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
cheers vyse.

rob just be glad that only 1/4 DORF's actually has your number haha and as for what Ganondorf means to a woman..

UNQUESTIONABLE POWER! That is the only answer.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Pub crawl tonight oldman. I will be on picnic with garden city maiden for couple of hours at most. i will be having pre-drinks then. Text me when you've finished work.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
UPDATE:
Pub crawl tonight oldman. **** picnic with garden city maiden, lets go to the lucky star and get smashed instead. I will be necking platinums until then. Text me when you've finished work.

That sounds more accurate, if any of you other wizards want to join us, feel free.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oi Dorfs, send me txt and let me know where you are tonight.
Maybe I'll come have a few then head home or something.

Top Bottom