• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
well brawl tournament is 28th, so it can't be that weekend and that makes the 21st even less desirable because back-to-back weekends for smash tournaments isn't really the best idea. maybe the 14th of may? 14th or 21st are basically the last two weekends i'm considering before next lansmash (which is 2nd weekend of july). depending on uni exams might do a late june one, i haven't looked at when exactly exam block finishes.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Well back to bacl smash isn't that bad if it's 2 different versions, I'm sure most melee people don't play brawl and vice versa. The people who play both will most probs want to go to both anyways.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
I don't see how owning a video game can be compared to pedophilia, that's really dumb.

Almost as dumb as the game being banned in the first place.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
nice straw man there >_>

anyway, best not to admit to undertaking illegal activities on public networks. as soon as you put it on the internet any legal body can become involved.

so mothers day mayhem today.

oh, how was the vyse meet?

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
hey guys. sorry for the late notice, but i'm not going to be able to do the tournament on the 21st anymore =[ so if scott or zac or somebody wants to do one before lansmash that'd be great. sorry again >_<

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Is the venue not available or are you just busy with stuff? im sure someone else is able to TO it and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom