• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Q-blast )Samus vs REf (Ness)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
At 32 seconds, you was jumping backwards, but somehow turned around and landed sharply and then ran off the ledge into a nair.

How did you turn around so fast? You was in the middle of jumping to the left, but you was facing right. Somehow I hear the jump sound but se eno jump, and you turned right, fast falled and then nair.

how'd you do it?

nessqk

Smash Journeyman
At 32 seconds, you was jumping backwards, but somehow turned around and landed sharply and then ran off the ledge into a nair.

How did you turn around so fast? You was in the middle of jumping to the left, but you was facing right. Somehow I hear the jump sound but se eno jump, and you turned right, fast falled and then nair.

how'd you do it?

honastly i just be in the zone man when i face good players like ref (omg hes so difficult sometimes lol) but if u ment when your comin off the ledge just light tap the button in the direction u tryin to go thats all not hard at all trust me i do alotta of di training so it helps alot ya know

Top Bottom