• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 - On a break, but a few future changes posted.

Diraga

Smash Cadet
How can I make it so certain stages are not replaced? I would rather keep the original Hyrule Castle stage.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
How can I make it so certain stages are not replaced? I would rather keep the original Hyrule Castle stage.
If the stage itself is all you want, all you have to do is swap the stage with the one from the Official 3.0 download. Should be called "STGOLDIN.pac".

If you want to have the menus accurate to the stage in appearance, you'll have to dig into your common5.pac and menumain.pac to find the images matching Hyrule Castle, then replace them with the officials. I wouldn't mind making some custom files with these things replaced for you, if you aren't sure how to do it all. Let me know, and I'll get around to it when I'm finished doing my daily busywork.

PolarisWizard

Smash Rookie
Gonna come in and say that the pack is great. I downloaded it to bum some stages but if a friend ever wanted a build, I'm totally pointing to yours.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Gonna come in and say that the pack is great. I downloaded it to bum some stages but if a friend ever wanted a build, I'm totally pointing to yours.
Thank you.

any way possible you could put an alternate download link on mediafire if its not too much trouble? bc this download is just not working for me lol
It'll take some time to get that upload up, but yeah. I'll upload the full version to Mediafire so you can get it. I found a few problems with the pack that I've been trying to get situated and then upload a patch for. I'll probably update the main pack with the fixes and then put that on Mediafire.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
any way possible you could put an alternate download link on mediafire if its not too much trouble? bc this download is just not working for me lol
I figured I would quote you here to let you know that the mediafire upload is done and it's in the main post.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Is this for the homebrew version?

I just tried to start this up via CFG Loader and it started in vanilla brawl...

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Is this for the homebrew version?

I just tried to start this up via CFG Loader and it started in vanilla brawl...
To load it up in Homebrew, all you need to do is delete the Private folder and the Boot.elf.

For CFG Loader, make sure you have the hook set to VBI and Ocarina on.

I run it in CFG Loader myself, so I know it runs with it.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
To load it up in Homebrew, all you need to do is delete the Private folder and the Boot.elf.

Ah, thanks man.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod

Hmm, that isn't working for me... Just the private folder and boot.efl right?

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
Yeah. Is it the first time you've used CFG USB Loader or do you usually use it?
Nah, I've used it since the first day I started playing PM and that was back when 2.1 was pretty new. So I'm pretty familiar with it.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Nah, I've used it since the first day I started playing PM and that was back when 2.1 was pretty new. So I'm pretty familiar with it.
In the root of your SD should be the following files in addition to the stuff normally there for USB Loader: codes folder, projectm folder, and gameconfig.txt. Everything should run perfectly from this in CFG, since as I'd said, that's how I load my game.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
In the root of your SD should be the following files in addition to the stuff normally there for USB Loader: codes folder, projectm folder, and gameconfig.txt. Everything should run perfectly from this in CFG, since as I'd said, that's how I load my game.
Yeah, I mean that's literally all I have on this SD card. IDK what's up with it. I did use my own music and change the songlist to mine, IDK if that would affect anything, but I really don't think it would. I guess I'll try formatting my SD/defragging it in the morning.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Yeah, I mean that's literally all I have on this SD card. IDK what's up with it. I did use my own music and change the songlist to mine, IDK if that would affect anything, but I really don't think it would. I guess I'll try formatting my SD/defragging it in the morning.
It shouldn't alter anything to change the music out. Does Vanilla 3.0 work on your CFG Loader?

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Awesome pack! Two questions though:

1. What's with the black shadow DK? It looks really weird.

2. Have you considered adding the recent Dr. Wily stage?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Awesome pack! Two questions though:

1. What's with the black shadow DK? It looks really weird.

2. Have you considered adding the recent Dr. Wily stage?
1) DK and Diddy are based upon this. [collapse=Example]
[/collapse]

2) I didn't even know that existed. I'll definitely consider that stage because it looks awesome.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
After much obnoxiousness trying to figure things out to perfectly implement the Dr. Wily Stage with accurate menus and icons, I've finally got it working so that it looks good and does not freeze the game upon entering the CSS for Vs or Training.

It isn't completely done for use in this pack, but I will be updating the update patch (That sounds a little redundant...updating the update.) with the new Dr. Wily stage. It will replace the SSB64 Battlefield. I doubt anyone will miss that all that much, I know I won't.

What's left to work on? Making the Megaman title look accurate and not look stupid. If anyone is able to assist with this, I would appreciate it, if not, I'll suffer and try to fix it myself with my limited knowledge of image editing.

Smugleaf

Smash Cadet
I remember this pack had melee sfx in it last time I downloaded it, so I went though the sfx folder but I'm not sure what to get rid of since none of the files are in the format you stated they were in earlier in the thread and I don't want to accidentally delete Roy and Mewtwo's voices. Do you still have melee sfx?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I remember this pack had melee sfx in it last time I downloaded it, so I went though the sfx folder but I'm not sure what to get rid of since none of the files are in the format you stated they were in earlier in the thread and I don't want to accidentally delete Roy and Mewtwo's voices. Do you still have melee sfx?
Melee SFX are not currently in the pack, so you have nothing to worry about if you don't like them. The only thing in the pack SFX related that I added are Kid Icarus Uprising's Pit voice and Ryan Drummond Sonic which are 10.sawnd and 45.sawnd respectively.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
This looks pretty cool man,downloading now!

To bad I have to download the no music version no space on my card...

The Snorlax Master

Smash Rookie

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
This looks pretty cool man,downloading now!

To bad I have to download the no music version no space on my card...
That's why it's there. For the musicless version, make sure to get the update patch because it fixes at least one important detail for Charizard's alt costume. I haven't released a completely new version with everything updated for that since I'm still working on the pack. Once I have, each version will be identical...for the most part.

Haven't tried the new update yet but I have tried this pack before during Project M 2.6b. Have you checked out http://smashboards.com/threads/asl-on-pm-3-0.344543/ or http://smashboards.com/threads/ganondorf-sword-mode-for-projectm.342640/page-3#post-16059806 those are both really great mods that would fit perfectly with your pack. I like your work and I will try to play the new update soon. also that willy stage looking pretty epic can't wait for that. :)
I haven't read much about the ASL for 3.0, but I'll definitely check it out.

As for the Sword wielding Ganondorf, I don't want to add anything that could drastically change how a character is balanced in my pack. It's a cool mod, no doubt, but asides from purely visual or auditory alterations, I don't plan to include anything that could affect game balance in my pack.

EmLeingod

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmLeingod
After much obnoxiousness trying to figure things out to perfectly implement the Dr. Wily Stage with accurate menus and icons, I've finally got it working so that it looks good and does not freeze the game upon entering the CSS for Vs or Training.

It isn't completely done for use in this pack, but I will be updating the update patch (That sounds a little redundant...updating the update.) with the new Dr. Wily stage. It will replace the SSB64 Battlefield. I doubt anyone will miss that all that much, I know I won't.

What's left to work on? Making the Megaman title look accurate and not look stupid. If anyone is able to assist with this, I would appreciate it, if not, I'll suffer and try to fix it myself with my limited knowledge of image editing.

There's my attempt.

Also now vanilla PM isn't working for me so it seems the issue was larger than your pack. About to start tinkering to see if I can fix it.

Top Bottom