• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 - On a break, but a few future changes posted.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
*Looks at stage list at OP.*

You're welcome. :cool:
Thanks again, the stages I have that you'd made are favorites of mine.

Do you know what files I must remove to get the brawl hub back?
If I'm not mistaken, all you need to do is go into the Info.pac and the info_training.pac and replace the Misc30 with the Misc30 from the standard Project M build. Or you could use the Brawl one, I'm not sure what the difference is.

Fydun

Smash Rookie
If I'm not mistaken, all you need to do is go into the Info.pac and the info_training.pac and replace the Misc30 with the Misc30 from the standard Project M build. Or you could use the Brawl one, I'm not sure what the difference is.
Thanks. Will this give me the standard pictures, or your custom pictures?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Thanks. Will this give me the standard pictures, or your custom pictures?
I don't have any custom pictures for battle as far as I'm aware, since the Melee hud doesn't show them anyways. If I had to guess, I'd say it would show the standard.

Fydun

Smash Rookie
I don't have any custom pictures for battle as far as I'm aware, since the Melee hud doesn't show them anyways. If I had to guess, I'd say it would show the standard.
Brawl usually shows the same pictures as the character selection screen. Ie,
When using brawl-, all the character selection pictures become crude drawings, and the same pictures for the battlehub. So you know if it will show your sweet pics, or the boring standard ones?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Brawl usually shows the same pictures as the character selection screen. Ie,
When using brawl-, all the character selection pictures become crude drawings, and the same pictures for the battlehub. So you know if it will show your sweet pics, or the boring standard ones?
Battle Portraits are stored in a separate area, and since I had the Melee hud which has no portraits, I never had a reason to mess with them. Since I never needed them, I never added them, so odds are they're the standard Brawl portraits.

Fydun

Smash Rookie
Battle Portraits are stored in a separate area, and since I had the Melee hud which has no portraits, I never had a reason to mess with them. Since I never needed them, I never added them, so odds are they're the standard Brawl portraits.
Oh. What are the chances of you creating a version with battle portraits?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Oh. What are the chances of you creating a version with battle portraits?
Probably not super high, as I don't really like the portraits during combat. It's possible, but I don't think I'll end up with a new version til the next official update. I've changed a decent bit of stuff around in my main pack since then and there's always the chance that the melee hud isn't compatible with 3.0. If that's the case, I'll definitely have a version with portraits, but if the melee hud works fine, I'll probably leave it alone.

As a side project though, I don't think I'd mind putting together a portraits folder for use in my pack. I just have to get everything organized for it.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
ARe you updating this when pm 3.0 gets released on winter? I want to try it,but I dont have project m cause I want todownload it again only when they release new version.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
ARe you updating this when pm 3.0 gets released on winter? I want to try it,but I dont have project m cause I want todownload it again only when they release new version.
Definitely am going to. The alternate costume engine is going to increase the options I have for colors and the like by quite a bit. Like, right now I've got both Mr. L and Doctor Mario as costumes on Luigi and Mario respectively, but when they're their own characters, I'll be able to put in another alt color for both.

My pack has actually been updated a few times since releasing it. I've done minor changes to it in my personal build too and will probably do more even before the 3.0 release. Once 3.0 comes out, it'll be a lot of minor work until it satisfies me, but once I am, I will definitely update this pack.

They aren't releasing 3.0 til we hit Dec 21-31, so if you wanna play around with it, you may as well. It might be a different thing altogether when that happens. With enough feedback regarding it, I'll know what others like and what I should keep or remove from the next official version.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Did my eyes, mind, and body decieved me... or I read that right 0.0?!?!?!

You even included melee sfx?!
This is beyond epic! I might aswell try it sooner than later!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
This pack is fantastic. I love it. You even included melee SFX.
Thank yeh, if there's anything you don't like. Be sure to let me know.

Did my eyes, mind, and body decieved me... or I read that right 0.0?!?!?!

You even included melee sfx?!
This is beyond epic! I might as well try it sooner than later!
Yep, I've got Amazerommu's Melee SFX on all the characters he had done, except Luigi for reasons already explained. Hope it's to your liking if/when you do try it.

Sluigi123

R64/Brawl- Dev; AI Coder; Balancer
NNID
Sluigi123
I almost forgot, I was the one who fixed the animations of the two moving platforms in one of the versions of Castle Sky; not sure which. :ohwell:

This is just to let you know. :p

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
1.3g of files, seems legit, downloading :D!

I will most likely enjoy all the costumes and music

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
when I download this, it keeps saying its not enough room on my sd card, but my sd is 2gb and there's nothing on it. any suggestions?
Fully extracted, it's less than 2gb. It would have to be for my card to run with it. I'm not really sure what would fix it, but I hear defragging your SD tossed around alot to fix problems regarding putting stuff on an SD card, so I guess give that a try.

NNID
CRQ-L-07
3DS FC
4854-6608-1552
So, I downloaded the mod and am loving it so far. Only problem I really have, is that certain songs don't properly loop. Instead, they fade out before playing again, which can lead to some awkward silences during great fights. Any chance you might be able to fix that, or is that something I have to take into my own hands?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So, I downloaded the mod and am loving it so far. Only problem I really have, is that certain songs don't properly loop. Instead, they fade out before playing again, which can lead to some awkward silences during great fights. Any chance you might be able to fix that, or is that something I have to take into my own hands?
I plan to look into that when I've a chance. The only annoying thing regarding it is that it can be tough to pinpoint exactly which songs need altered, especially with the amount of music in the game.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
when I download this, it keeps saying its not enough room on my sd card, but my sd is 2gb and there's nothing on it. any suggestions?
Download the zip on your computer and extract the files to the SD card

If you have the zip inside de as card and extract it, it will be bigger than 2.5g

Edit:

This music shows error when loop
- Fight against an Armed Boss (Super Mario Rpg)

You can even hear it in the music menu

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Download the zip on your computer and extract the files to the SD card

If you have the zip inside de as card and extract it, it will be bigger than 2.5g

Edit:

This music shows error when loop
- Fight against an Armed Boss (Super Mario Rpg)

You can even hear it in the music menu
I'll get that fixed up, but just to be certain, what kind of error are you talking about? If it's scratchy or really weird, it's not the song, it's your card. Delete the song and replace that file with the same file from the pack.

Sometimes that happens when you replace files on an SD card instead of doing a fresh move.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I'll get that fixed up, but just to be certain, what kind of error are you talking about? If it's scratchy or really weird, it's not the song, it's your card. Delete the song and replace that file with the same file from the pack.

Sometimes that happens when you replace files on an SD card instead of doing a fresh move.
now that you mentioned it, I did replaced a song, ok, I'll delete everything and add the files again soon.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Hey, I just read in your OP that you'd rather not have the apples on that Greens Greens Stage. Well, I managed to remove them, here is the download link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7sj8fz55whg1v58/STGGREENSSDREMIX_NOAPPLE.pac
I still find the wind quite annoying but eh..
Glad you enjoy the clock tower stage too btw :)
Woah, no more apples? That's awesome. Thank you.

now that you mentioned it, I did replaced a song, ok, I'll delete everything and add the files again soon.
You shouldn't have to delete everything, just the specific song and then put the appropriate song from the pack into the folder. Anytime you make changes to your game, you should always delete the files you're replacing instead of just replacing them. I don't know why it works the way that it does, but it keeps things from screwing up.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I wish luigi gets updated soon, I am maining luigi for PM. He is the only one missing his sfx stuff?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Can you make a version of the pack without the songs for those who only want the textures? I'm assuming the songs are the main reason why the whole thing is 1.3 gigabytes.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I wish luigi gets updated soon, I am maining luigi for PM. He is the only one missing his sfx stuff?
The reason Luigi doesn't have his Melee SFX is because his Melee voice is just a higher/sped up Mario, and I prefer him having his own unique voice. Amazerommu would need to release a version with just the Melee SFX and none of the voices for me to want to have Luigi's changed. I'll post a request in his thread to see what happens, but he probably won't want to go through the trouble.

Can you make a version of the pack without the songs for those who only want the textures? I'm assuming the songs are the main reason why the whole thing is 1.3 gigabytes.
No songs? Hm, the next time I make an update, I'll include a version without additional songs.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Thanks, I myself only use a 1GB SD card so I can't use the entire pack anyway plus I don't really like using songs from outside Nintendo games. Tis a personal thing.
I can understand that. For the most part, that's how I tried to pick textures/stages. The only reason there's non-Nintendo music was because there is so much good stuff out there that fit the stages, and I couldn't refuse some of it. (The rockin' Violin in the Y's songs for instance, I couldn't say no.)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I can understand that. For the most part, that's how I tried to pick textures/stages. The only reason there's non-Nintendo music was because there is so much good stuff out there that fit the stages, and I couldn't refuse some of it. (The rockin' Violin in the Y's songs for instance, I couldn't say no.)
Understandable, but you do have a pack without textures so figure its fair you do one for without songs too.

Dng3

Smash Apprentice
Everything works fine except a bunch of the stages for me.

Stages which freeze on me:

Shadow Moses
Summit
Rainbow Cruise
Mario Circuit
Pirate Ship
Frigate Orpheon
Fourside
Temple
Onett
Big Blue
Brinstar

So I have like a few stages which work, which is strange =/. I'm using Gecko, and I'm simply dragging in the appropriate files into the "stage" folder. I've tried redownloading the pack but still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: nvm! was missing the rel. files!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
An update containing all the changes that I've done recently has been uploaded. It's not a massive overhaul of the project, but for anyone that wants to update their version to the most recent pack, you can download it at the bottom of the original post. All changes have been posted in the first post as well. Enjoy.

The full pack has been updated as well as the textureless pack.. The musicless pack is also now finished and added.

Just did. It's been added to the initial post. Enjoy man.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I am sadden to an extreme measure...

Replays on the pack I downloaded a week ago desynch...

No replays are working, which really makes me fall apart, my brother and I tried to give a promotion to Project M for Puerto Rico, and I used your pack as a promotion as I love the music selection, stage updates and new added, and of course all character icons on CSS and costumes!

You say you updated the pack? I will check the change list, but I don't know if you made changes so replays work properly.

I am not playing wifi, I may ask here, are you using wifi safe?

Cause maybe which codeset you chose is making my replays desynch like they are doing as of now.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I am sadden to an extreme measure...

Replays on the pack I downloaded a week ago desynch...

No replays are working, which really makes me fall apart, my brother and I tried to give a promotion to Project M for Puerto Rico, and I used your pack as a promotion as I love the music selection, stage updates and new added, and of course all character icons on CSS and costumes!

You say you updated the pack? I will check the change list, but I don't know if you made changes so replays work properly.

I am not playing wifi, I may ask here, are you using wifi safe?

Cause maybe which codeset you chose is making my replays desynch like they are doing as of now.
Directly from the Project M Download page
The Full Codeset takes advantage of all that Project M has to offer. However, for WiFi and replays to function properly, the WiFi-Safe set must be used. The WiFi-Safe set does not differentiate between L/R lightpress and full press or have C-stick buffering, nor does it have Stock Control or Stage Strike. The PMBR recommends you play with the Full Codeset unless you're specifically using WiFi/Replays. You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder.

The Full Codeset desyncs on replays. It's a Project M thing, not a this pack thing. I'll see if I can put together a GCT with the codes I use for this pack into the Wifi safe one, along with a wifi safe system/menu2 folder. Hopefully that'll help you out. It'll be a bit though, as I'm not sure what all the differences between the two are.

Edit: I've put together a little patch pack for you containing the Wifi Safe GCT and Menu2/System folders. I hope they work for you.

Wifi Safe Patch

Just copy it over. You should be able to swap freely between the full and this.

Top Bottom