• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 - On a break, but a few future changes posted.

Cyclo

Smash Cadet
I don't know if you've already discussed this with someone, but my mod works perfectly fine with everything except the new stages. The skins, the menu, everything works. Except when I select a new stage like clocktower it freezes the game and I have to reset my wii.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I don't know if you've already discussed this with someone, but my mod works perfectly fine with everything except the new stages. The skins, the menu, everything works. Except when I select a new stage like clocktower it freezes the game and I have to reset my wii.
That's very strange. I've not heard of that happening and it's likely more to do with your installation than the pack itself. Try a clean re-install and see what happens, probably would fix the next problem as well.

On another note: I'm not sure when I'm going to get to work on this again. I'd love to put the work into it, but I haven't been able to actually play Project M with any level of consistency and the people that I do play with very rarely show up to play now. Without the ability to play, my drive to work on it has greatly diminished, but I will try to help if there are any problems, I'll also look into any suggestions given.

Cyclo

Smash Cadet
I've wiped and re-installed about 4 times even before you mentioned to do so. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? what I do is extract the files and then I just click and drag everything into the core of the SD card and set everything to copy and replace. Am I supposed to be doing something different? Also the skins haven't been working in game as I mentioned before.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I've wiped and re-installed about 4 times even before you mentioned to do so. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? what I do is extract the files and then I just click and drag everything into the core of the SD card and set everything to copy and replace. Am I supposed to be doing something different? Also the skins haven't been working in game as I mentioned before.
That's very strange and it sounds like more of a Project M problem than specifically related to this pack. I have never experienced anything like this myself, as the worst thing that happens to me is the game freezing when I try to add additional items into the pack, but it's always fixed before I make a release.

Are you loading the game through the updated Project M loader or another way?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm just using project M 3.02, I don't know why anything would be wrong
The only thing I can think of is that you're either missing some files from my pack, or you have conflicting files which cause things to crash. Delete and replace the following folders and let me know what happens.

Fighter
Stages
Module
(You could also replace the sound folder, but it's not absolutely necessary to do so, only if the additional music isn't working.)

I'm thinking that it's replacing my data with the vanilla project M data, so it conflicts and crashes or doesn't use the costumes the menu tells you it will. If it is, the problems will be inside these folders.

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
i tried this pack and even tho there isn't that much i still like it even tho all there is is like 5 different stages and just portrait changes i still like the minor change in costumes and i like the clock tower Nelda stage

lol its sapost to be zelda but google correct corrected it to nelda XD

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
i tried this pack and even tho there isn't that much i still like it even tho all there is is like 5 different stages and just portrait changes i still like the minor change in costumes and i like the clock tower Nelda stage

lol its sapost to be zelda but google correct corrected it to nelda XD
I'm fairly sure I changed more than just 5 stages. lol

I tried to make the changes that I did make, make sense. Nothing too out of place, like Iron Man over Samus or something ridiculous like that. It's typically just color changes (based upon the character's series). I didn't want to add too many things, like new menu options, stage extensions, or the like, since then you have to go back through and change so much whenever the PM Crew updates.

Glad you like it, whenever I can finally get around to updating it, I'll have a few additional things to add.

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
I'm fairly sure I changed more than just 5 stages. lol

I tried to make the changes that I did make, make sense. Nothing too out of place, like Iron Man over Samus or something ridiculous like that. It's typically just color changes (based upon the character's series). I didn't want to add too many things, like new menu options, stage extensions, or the like, since then you have to go back through and change so much whenever the PM Crew updates.

Glad you like it, whenever I can finally get around to updating it, I'll have a few additional things to add.
well i only noticed like 5 stages changed but i only played like 2 matches just to look at the pack so

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Not sure when an update is coming but a quick rundown of some things that I have adjusted since the last pack.
1) Ready to Fight bar has been raised above the player cards so it no longer will cover parts of the CSPs for most characters.

2) On the stage select screen, colored borders have been placed around every stage to show their current status of Starter/Counter/Banned in tournaments. (Currently based on SOJ's Summer Map Pack) The stage's title has also been colored. Unlike Smash @ Xanadu or other streaming tournaments though, I did not add the words starter/counter/banned to the stage preview as I found that to be a little ugly.

3) A few stages have been added/replaced. No previews yet, but you've probably seen them in other places by now.
Pictochat <- > Splat's Bowser's Castle
Norfair <-> Norfair 2.0
Summer Map Pack versions of Skyloft, Skyworld, Metal Cavern, and Lylat Cruise replace their previous stages.
Pokemon Stadium 1 replaced by Sandfall's Pokemon Stadium Redux V1, using the Fire version.

4) The CSS Character Select Icons for Mewtwo and Roy have been replaced by the ones from Shun_One's Pixel Pack CSS. All others remain the same.

5) A few costumes have been added/replaced, including the CSPs for the costumes.
Samus
Corrupted Phazon Suit <-> Dark Suit
Faux Light Suit <-> Real Light Suit (Though this will be removed/replaced when the next official version of P:M is released)

ZSS
Main and Green colors replaced by Brawl versions of SJS's ZSS v2
Red, Black, and White colors replaced by CBLISS versions of SJS's ZSS v2
Justin Bailey (Zero Mission) costume replaced by Justin Bailey (Metroid) version, also made by SJS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom