• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 - On a break, but a few future changes posted.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I've been interested in the idea of uploading the pack I've put so much time and work into putting together, and I finally have. The idea I put into this pack was to primarily use and include things that wouldn't seem out of place in an official Smash Bros game. Everything in this build represents Nintendo (And the third party characters) as best I could, both in textures and in stages. I made sure to include at least one series themed song on every level (Except for those that didn't really have themes) and have documented every single thing I've changed inside the pack so if you don't like something, you can fix it without going to too much trouble.

With that in mind, I've put a little information below to explain why I altered costumes and stages in the manner that I did. I hope you enjoy the information and I will be including more on my changes, including the music and sounds, but if that's not your bag, the download will be below and you can skip it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it all together.

Menu and other changes

Other things added: Shun_One's Smash 4 styled blade swing textures for Link, Pit, and Marth. Others will be added as they are released.

Currently not implemented: Amazerommu's Melee SFX. It causes a strange delay in the victory music as well as this obnoxious golf clap, so for the time being I've removed it from the pack. Shun_One's Kid Icarus Uprising voice pack for Pit is still in though, as is Ryan Drummond Sonic.

Costumes
When it comes to character textures, it's tough to make the final choice at times, even tougher to find what you're looking for at others. My character textures were all chosen with Smash Bros and Nintendo in mind, as a result, you won't find alternate characters or costumes that are completely out of place. For the characters that do have alternate characters in place of them, they're similar enough that it isn't a stretch to say that the character in question could cosplay as them. Many of them are simple color changes, some are alternate costumes that the character has worn in one of their games. Enclosed in the pack is a txt file documenting every color change and which file it takes up.

To give a little more explanation for what exactly is in my pack instead of just relying on someone else to do the research and find these things themselves. I'll be adding pictures and spoilers for them. If a character is 100% using a pack that can easily be found here on Smashboards, I'll post a link below and you can check out their stuff there, since they've got some fantastic work, you should check em out if you haven't already. Credit for most of the CSP images goes to SJS who also does fantastic work and you should check his thread out if you haven't before.

3.0 Introduced the Alternate Costume Engine, and with it has come quite a few very nice alt costumes, as well as some extra standard colors that I wasn't expecting from the PMBR.

*None of these textures are my creations and are all located somewhere on Brawl Vault or here in the Customized Content forum. The only exception to this is the White Game and Watch with the Black Outline, as I did the coloring in the file myself. I also editted the Flat Zone stage myself from the version that was in the PMCE. *

Click here to go to Shun's House of Pancakes

Smash 3 Project

SJS's Portraits

Project M Complete Extension

Captain Falcon
00- Vibrant Falcon
01- Vibrant Blood Hawk
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant Pink

00- Kirby 64 Design

02- Project Minty

03- Project Maritime

04- Melee Mono

05- Melee Purple

06- Melee Pink

02- Project Minty

03- Super Guide Diddy

04- Sunset Diddy

05- Ness Cosplay

Also included
00- Vibrant Diddy
06- Vibrant Purple

03- Super Guide DK (Vibrant White)

06- Sunset DK

Also included
00- Vibrant DK
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
04- Vibrant Black
07- 'Alt Costume' Punch-Out!! DK

01- Starfox Assault Falco

Also included
00- Vibrant Falco
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant Yellow
06- Melee Falco
07- Melee Red Falco
08- Melee Green Falco
09- Melee Blue Falco

Fox
00- Vibrant Fox
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant White
06- Melee Fox
07- Melee Red Fox
08- Melee Green Fox
09- Melee Blue Fox

Black with White Outline

Black with Red Outline

Black with Green Outline

Black with Blue Outline

Black with Yellow Outline

White with Black Outline

Ganondorf
00- Vibrant Ganondorf
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant White/Gold
05- Vibrant Purple

02- Lord Ike Re-color

03- Vanguard Ike

Also included
00- Vibrant Ike
01- Vibrant Red
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant Orange/Yellow

Kirby
00- Vibrant Kirby
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Yellow
05- Vibrant White

00- Brighter Colors

03- Rookie Bowser

Also included
01- Vibrant Red
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant White
06- Vibrant Brown
07- 'Alt Costume' Dry Bones Bowser

Link
00- Vibrant Link
01- Vibrant Red
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant White
06- Vibrant Gold

06 - Shiny Lucario

Everything else is default Project M colors.

Lucas
00- Vibrant Lucas
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Claus
05- Black Shirt

03- Ice Luigi

Also included
00- Vibrant Luigi
01- Vibrant Red (Mario 3 Mario Styled)
04- Vibrant Fire Luigi
05- Vibrant Orange
06- Vibrant Purple

03- Ice Mario

Also included
00- Vibrant Mario
02- Vibrant Green (Mario 3 Luigi Styled)
05- Vibrant Black (Flying Mario)
06- Vibrant Fire Mario
07- Doctor Mario
08- Red Doc
09- Green Doc
10- Blue Doc
11- Black Doc

00- Shadow Dragon Marth

01- Shadow Dragon Red

02- Shadow Dragon Green

03- Shadow Dragon Purple

04- Shadow Dragon Black

05- Shadow Dragon Chess

Meta-Knight
00- Vibrant MK
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant White
05- Dark Metaknight

Ness
00- Vibrant Ness
02- Lil Mac Fan/Vibrant Green
03- Megaman Fan/Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Yellow
05- Animal Crossing Villager Shirt/Vibrant Red
06- Vibrant Mr. Saturn
07- 'Alt Costume' Pajamas Ness

03- Rosalina

04- Classic NES Princess Toadstool

05- Daisy

Also included
00- Vibrant Peach
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
06- Vibrant Fire Peach
07- “Alt Costume” Vibrant Shadow Peach

Pikachu
00- Vibrant Pikachu
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Party Hat
05- Captain Pikachu

06 – Purple Olimar

Also Included
00- Vibrant Olimar
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant White
05- Vibrant Yellow

05- Mega Charizard X

Pit
00- Vibrant Pit
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black Tunic
05- Vibrant Dark Pit

R.O.B
00- Vibrant R.O.B
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Pink
05- Vibrant Yellow
06- Vibrant SNES

01- Project Mars

03- Project Minty

04- Light Suit Samus

05- Powered Up Phazon Suit

Also included
00- Vibrant Samus
02- Vibrant Blue (Fusion Suit)

01- Project Mars

02- Project Minty

03- Justin Bailey Zero Mission

04- Light Suit

05- Phazon Suit

Also included
00- Vibrant ZSS

Zelda
00- Vibrant Zelda
01- Vibrant Red
02- Vibrant Green
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Black
05- Vibrant White

01- Project Mars

02- Project Minty

03- Project Maritime

05- Orange Hexagons

Also included
00- Vibrant Snake
04- Vibrant Camo

Sonic
00- Smash 3 Sonic
01- Smash 3 Red
02- Smash 3 Green
04- Smash 3 Yellow
05- Smash 3 Black

Toon Link
00 – Vibrant Toon Link
01 – Vibrant Red
03 – Vibrant Blue
04 – Vibrant Purple
05 – Vibrant NES
06 – Vibrant ALTTP
07- 'Alt Costume' Outset Link

Wario
00- Vibrant Biker
01- Vibrant Biker Red
02- Vibrant Biker Green
03- Vibrant Biker Blue
04- Vibrant Biker Black
05- Vibrant Biker Orange
06- Vibrant Overalls
07- Vibrant Overalls Red
08- Vibrant Overalls Green
09- Vibrant Overalls Blue
10- Vibrant Overalls Brown
11- Vibrant Overalls Blue/White

00- Melee V2

01- Melee V2 Red

02- Melee V2 Green

03- Melee V2 Blue

04- Melee V2 Black

05- Melee V2 Orange

06- 'Alt Costume' Pirate Wolf

Yoshi
00- Vibrant Yoshi
01- Vibrant Red
03- Vibrant Blue
04- Vibrant Yellow
05- Vibrant Pink
06- Vibrant Light Blue
07- Black Yoshi
08- White Yoshi
09- Purple Yoshi
10- Orange Yoshi

Stages
With this pack, I've had not only a goal of making, or trying to make every stage replaced competitive, while at the same trying to be varied with my series representation. I've only removed representation when a stage was completely broken/borderline unplayable. (Big walls, walk-off boundaries) I've drawn inspiration from a lot of other packs and tested a lot of levels before finally settling on what I have in this pack. Keep in mind that this is still being worked on, as I stumble on new things every so often that awe me enough to get used, replacing something that previously was in the pack if I was iffy about it at all. With that said, let's look at some of the stuff that was replaced.

For the most part, every one of these stages has been updated with a 3.0 styled faster camera. The only one that I can think of that hasn't is the Yoshi's Island (Fortune Street). If anyone can adjust the camera here to be better without completely changing the position of it, let me know.

Castlesky

Stage Replaced: Delfino Plaza
Why was it changed?​
This stage used to be over Mario Circuit, but with the advent of 3.0, the PMBR has put Peach's Castle over Mario Circuit. Not really wanting to get rid of that stage, I moved Castlesky over to another stage that I didn't ever find myself playing. Delfino had a few things wrong with it anyways like walk-off stages and swimming water, I won't miss it.

Clock Tower

Stage Replaced: Pirate Ship
Why was it changed?​
Pirate Ship was a stage with an interesting idea that was held back competitively by one big glaring opposition, swimming. Characters that typically would rely on spikes or gimps in order to kill their opponent would be in a serious pinch the moment this stage came into play. The hazards didn't hurt with reasons for removing the stage but for the most part it was all about the water. Originally, Clock Tower was a Castlevania stage, but there managed to be a Zelda flavored version which brought back memories of Majora's Mask to my mind. The layout of the stage was also different than any of the other stages I had up to that point, so Clock Tower got in.

Hyrule Castle (Rebalanced)

Stage Replaced: Hyrule Castle 64
Why was it changed?​
Despite being a trip down memory lane for Smash players, Hyrule Castle from the first game had a number of problems that prevented it from being viable as anything more than a “for fun” stage. It had two walls on stage and the awning on right side made killing from anywhere near it asides from on the small strip of land to the right of it incredibly aggravating. The stage's size wasn't winning it any awards for preventing camping either, but it's mostly about the walls and the awning for me. Then I stumbled upon Calabrel's 2.6 pack on reddit during the ddos on Smashboards, and noticed this little gem in his stage select, swiped it up as my own Hyrule Castle replacement and have been using it ever since.

Port City Aero Dive: CE

Stage Replaced: Port City: Aero Dive
Why was it changed?​
The lone Brawl F-Zero stage had awkward design, obnoxious cars, high speed obstacles and many ungrabable ledges. Fortunately, the guys who put together the Project M Complete Extension had designed this frozen alternative which finally allowed me to give Captain Falcon the representation that he deserved. The stage is a little similar in design to Clock Tower, but without walls and different sized platforms, so it's different enough and will have completely different matchup potentials. One thing I completely forgot regarding the stage was the giant evil looking R.O.B in the background, now given emphasis. Love it, fear it.

Frigate Orpheon

Stage Replaced: Frigate Orpheon
Why was it changed?​
Frigate Orpheon was a transforming stage, flipping around and possibly causing death to anyone that was in a bad spot when it decided to swap to it's alternate side. Either transformation would have been good on it's own, but with the flip, it was a pretty obnoxious level to play on. This stage, fortunately is now frozen on it's stage 2 transformation, allowing it to be the competitive stage it should have always been.

Flat Zone Kitchen

Stage Replaced: Flat Zone 2
Why was it changed?​
Flat Zone 2 had very small blastzones, walk off sides and unfortunately it was the only Game and Watch stage. Fortunately, the guys who put together the PMCE added this stage to their stagelist. I did some work on the stage, correcting a problem involving the stage's screen stabbing through the handheld and adjusted some of the visuals and the colors of the items to more accurately capture the Game and Watch game Chef, which the stage is designed around.

Chibi-Robo Living-Room

Stage Replaced: Saffron City
Why was it changed?​
Saffron City was a wildly unbalanced stage in it's design, but it's primary purpose in Project M from what I remember was nostalgia, and it replaced another terrible stage for competition so it was a good replacement. Unfortunately, Project M is designed to be a competitive game and this stage was a massive middle finger to any character without wall-jumps/wall-clings. In comes Calabrel's 2.5 build, where he had this stage. It seemed interesting enough and it represented another Nintendo game that didn't seem to get any love. The only thing wrong was that his pack had the wrong game title and icon on the Stage Select Screen. I was a novice at replacing things via Brawl Box, to some extent I still am, but I managed to find both the game title and icon on Brawl Vault in the original Chibi-Robo pack. It was around this time that I was running out of icons to replace, so thanks to this stage, I learned how to insert data into my common5.pac without replacing it and set icons to other pre-existing images in the common5.pac. Thanks to an internet outage around the time I started on Chibi-Robo, I was tortured by this for over an hour because I had no one else to answer my questions. Thanks Chibi-Robo.

While nothing else changed for this stage, I did recently get a new titlecard for it straight from the Project M Complete Expansion. So thank you to you guys for that.

Summit PM

Stage Replaced: Summit
Why was it changed?​
The original Brawl Ice Climber stage contained a number of obnoxious hazards, such as slippery floors, giant fish that eats you, moving stage with changing physics, and swimming water. Basically there was nothing that could be done to save it from itself and it needed to be put down and replaced with a better model. I didn't want to replace it with just anything though, as this was the solitary Ice Climber stage in the game. After much scrounging around, I happened upon this unofficial Project M version of Summit, which to my surprise lacked every detail that made the first one suck, while retaining an Ice Climber flavor complete with polar bear.

For the 3.0 version, I was introduced to this new version of the stage via a post from HyperrCrow in the thread “What stages do you ban?” It looked basically identical to the one that I'd previously had, but as was mentioned in that thread, this one had moving platforms. Some people aren't a fan of moving platforms, but when it comes to an otherwise static stage like this, platforms that go up and down will definitely add a little variety. I've heard the polar bear is animated too, but I haven't noticed it myself.

Fourside PM

Stage Replaced: Fourside
Why was it changed?​
The original Fourside was troubled with the same problems that Saffron City had. It was a shame too, because between this and Onett, there were no real competitive Mother stages. As a Mother fan, I really wanted to have at least one stage from this series in my build that I wouldn't take off random select and never play. In comes Calabrel's pack again. He had this stage in his build and I was blown away by the fact that it was not just better, but it was completely viable now. It had a very Smashville quality, but was different in a few ways. For one, there were walls going down the ledges where wall-jumpers would have some use and there was a slightly arched left side, which was interesting enough. I wonder how many times I'm going to have to thank Calabrel for indirectly giving me so many great stages.

Mushroom Kingdom PM

Stage Replaced: Shadow Moses Island
Why was it changed?​
Walls and walk-off sides mostly. It's a shame that Snake's only representing stage was so poorly designed with competition in mind and that nobody had created an alternate Metal Gear stage that works better. Without any other options for a Metal Gear stage, it was scrapped for another stage I'd been using for a long while. It used to take up Mario Circuit, but with the move to Shadow Moses Island, I was able to improve it's variety by giving it three different flavors of the same stage. Not only is it the basic Mushroom Kingdom PM, but it also has Bowser's Castle and Lineland Road flavored versions. Thanks to bbQ~ for the idea to put these three variations on one stage.

Yoshi's Island (Fortune Street)

Stage Replaced: Corneria
Why was it changed?​
This stage used to be on Pictochat, so why was it changed to Corneria you might ask. The answer is pretty simple and annoying. When going through the process of adding in non-SSS menu icons, trying to put Yoshi's Island on Pictochat constantly caused the game to freeze. Moving it over to Cornera alleviates this problem while allowing me to replace the previous Distant Planet which the PMBR has made mostly unnecessary thanks to their new SSE: Jungle skin “Distant Planet”.

Research Facility

Stage Replaced: Temple
Why was it changed?​
Temple was gigantic and spending time in the lower section of the stage essentially removed the threat of dying vertically upwards. The size of the stage also massively boosted the camping capabilities of the faster characters while forcing the slower types to trudge along pathetically trying to catch up. It needed a change with that alone. At first, I had the Get Amped 2: Rooftop Court stage from Calabrel's pack in this space, but the longer I played on that stage the more out of place it really seemed, even if the basic parts of the stage worked fairly well. Eventually I went stage searching and happened upon this stage in an expansion pack. The only problem I found with it, were that the horizontal blast zones were too small, but with a little editing, I managed to make them work.

Green Greens SD Remix

Stage Replaced: Onett
Why was it changed?​
Onett had walk-off sides, cars which could slam into you, and walls. It was designed for nostalgia, not for function and I eventually had to replace it. After I found Fourside PM, I didn't feel as badly for giving it the axe, since at least Ness and Lucas had one good stage from Mother now. As for the stage itself, I felt iffy adding yet another Kirby stage to the game, but the stage's function is vastly superior to what I removed to put it into place, so it works. It's a pretty balanced stage, and Whispy Woods no longer pukes apples out from his evil branches. Thanks to bbQ~ for taming the wild tree and removing the rogue apples.

Grass Land

Stage Replaced: Rainbow Cruise
Why was it changed?​
The stage had disappearing platform and moved around so much that it was impossible to maintain a position for more than a few moments at a time. That alone is enough reason to kill it, but with many of the other Mario stages in the game being removed to make way for better stages, I needed to replace this with another Mario stage. Taking the idea, again from Calabrel's pack, but using a different version of it. (Found in the Complete Stage List thread.) I managed to replace one of the worst stages for competition and replaced it with a stage that has a New Super Mario Bros flair. The stage's logo was also changed in the process of moving things, from Super Mario 64 to the more open Super Mario, since it was pretty clear that this stage was not Mario 64 inspired.

Dr. Wily's Castle

Stage Replaced: Battlefield 64
Why was it changed?​
Battlefield 64 wasn't a bad stage at all. The big problem I found it suffered was that it just wasn't that memorable as a level. Anti Guy introduced me to this stage that they'd recently finished over at Infinite Smash Team. I gave it a look, set it up and loved it. It's a decent sized stage, probably better suited for 2x2 than 1x1 games, but the design is beautiful and unique. Project M already had a Castlevania game, so one of the most popular third party series from the original NES days was represented, but there was no Megaman. Now there is. Special thanks to EmLeingod for the Megaman Logo used for the stage in menus, the one from the original stage's download was kind of blurry and the one he made fits the stage much better, as far as I'm concerned.

Shadow Moses Island: CE

Stage Replaced: Brinstar
Why was it changed?​
Brinstar for the most part, wasn't a terrible stage, but it just didn't seem necessary and I personally wasn't a fan of the rising acid. I'd used Floating Island w/Platforms up til just recently, when the Project M Complete Extension pack released, containing this Metal Gear flavored version of it. It was kind of a no-brainer to replace Floating Island with that.

Music
As prevously mentioned, I tried to include at least one song from the game that each stage was representing, whenever possible. Some stages only have non-series music added when I kept the original songs active on my game's playlist. I tried to make the songs fit the tone of the stage, but the appropriate tone probably varies in the ears of the listener. I'm not going to go into explaining in depth why I put each song where I did, but the tracklist is below and links to each song so you can test them beforehand. Any stage or songs not listed, were not replaced.

Update for 3.0: The tracklist has changed from the 2.6b incarnation. Both to suit a new feel and to lower the overall size of the pack, though I didn't take a hatchet to the previous tracklist completely. The menu themes are different, the songs replacing the K.K Slider songs in Smashville have been removed. (They took up almost 50mb alone @_@) Some other songs have been moved around in order to keep them with other stages that have been changed. I've tried to keep each stage at a maximum of 3 songs each. (There are exceptions though)

Another Update for 3.0. The music in the pack has been altered so that it all loops either faster with a lower amount of unnecessary silence at the end of it, or with a perfect loop. It comes with the full load of the Main Pack or the Textureless Pack. One song is updated in the Music-Lite pack with better loops too.
Asides from the standards and a few I got lucky with, every single song has been looped by me.
If you want to use my music, I recommend deleting your current STRM folder and just replacing it with the new one completely.

BATTLEFIELD
T02 - Vacant Interference (Y's VII)
X25 - Flowering Night (Touhou SWR)
W23 - Rainbow Dash Theme/Rainbow Crash 88 (Fighting is Magic)

FINAL DESTINATION
T01 - Boss Gaikoz (Grand Chase)
T03 - Trance Turnabout/DigiE @ OC Remix (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
W31 - Iron Knight (Homestuck)

CASTLESKY
A13 - Together We Ride/Oak Pantheon (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken)
A08 - Main Theme 'Recreation' (Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS)
A15 - Valestein Castle (Y's The Oath in Felghana)

DRACULA'S CASTLE
A09 - Heart of Fire (Castlevania Harmony of Despair)
A05 - Vanquish The Horrible Night (Powerglove)
Q10 - Tribute to the Master (Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix)

METAL CAVERN
1-1
A01 - Metal Mario (Super Smash Bros.)
A16 - Mountain Breaker (Super Street Fighter II HD Remix)
1-2
A02 - Metal Mario (Super Smash Bros.)
A03 - Airborne/Devastus @ OC Remix (Sonic & Knuckles)

RUMBLE FALLS
B05 - Stickerbrush Symphony 'Rock Remix' (Donkey Kong Country 2)
B07 - No.5 (Snapdragon)/ParagonX9 @ OC Remix (Super Double Dragon)
B02 - Critical Hits! (Wild Arms)

HYRULE CASTLE 64 (BALANCED)
C09 - Temple (Super Smash Bros Melee)
C01 – Frog's Theme/Phoenix Project (Chrono Trigger)
C04 - Dark World/Artificial Fear (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past)

CLOCK TOWER
C07 - Clock Tower Day 3/Artificial Fear (The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)
C16 - Clock Tower (Arcana Heart 3)
C10 - Metastatic Bloodline/Darangen (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom

NORFAIR
D01 - The Decisive Battle (Powerglove)
D02 - X-Hunted/Dominic Ninmark,Strangejam @ OC Remix (Megaman X2)
R07 - Dragonfood/Rozovian @ OC Remix (Super Metroid)

FRIGATE ORPHEON
D08 - Let me Lift This Load/DarkeSword @ OC Remix (GundamW Endless Duel)
D07 - Holy Orders "Be Just or Be Dead" (Guilty Gear X2 #Reload)
D09 - Space Orchestra/McVaffe @ OC Remix (Metroid)

YOSHI'S ISLAND (BRAWL)
E01 - Air (Dance Dance Revolution 8th Mix)
E05 - GCV2005 (Melty Blood Actress Again)
E06 - Pinkie Pie (Fighting is Magic)

HALBERD
F05 - Zenith/Ivan Hakštok (Secret of Mana)
F04 - Banthus Attacks! (Elsword)
F12 - Beat (Melty Blood)

LYLAT CRUISE
G01 - Duality/Dr. Manhattan @ OC Remix (Megaman X5)
G03 - Endless Possibility Orchestrated (Sonic Unleashed)
G11 - Space Ace/bLiNd @ OC Remix (Gradius III)

POKEMON STADIUM 2
H03 - Gym Leader Battle (2nd Remix)/PokeRemix Studio (Pokemon Red/Blue)
H02 - Innocent Primeval Breaker (Y's VII)
H04 - The Ultimate -Stage Edit- (Persona 4 Arena)

CHIBI-ROBO
H06 - Drake Redcrest's Theme Instrumental(Chibi-Robo) Edited
H08 - Funky Phil's Theme (Chibi-Robo) Edited
H07 - Flutter vs The Gesellschaft (Project X Zone)

PORT TOWN AERO DIVE: CE
I01 - Mute City (Melee)
I04 - Port Town X Style/midiman10 (F-Zero)
I06 - Burn, Baby, Burn!/Sixto Sounds @ OC Remix (Super Hang-On)

CASTLE SIEGE
J04 - Boss Battle II (Samurai Legend Musashi)
J08 - Destiny `Ablaze` (Fire Emblem Awakening)
J03 - Chop! (Y's The Oath in Felghana)

WARIOWARE, INC.
M01 - Greenhorn Funk/DJtheSdotcom (Wario World)
M07 - Gold Mage (Homestuck)
M05 - Polygons are Inaccurate/Mikeaudio (Super Smash Bros.)

DISTANT PLANET
L06 - New Wistful Wild (Remix)/Vonyco (Pikmin 2)
L01 - Fighting of the Spirit "Arranged"(Tales of Phantasia)
L02 - House Leaves/Neostorm @ OC Remix (Crystalis)

SMASHVILLE
N01 - Fall (Minna de Bokumono)
N02 - Dojo (TMNT: Smash-Up!)
N03 - Mouse on the Keys (Spectres de Mouse)
N06 - Camrade/Diggi Dis @ OC Remix (Animal Crossing)

FOURSIDE PM
K08 - J! Groove/Joshua Morse @ OC Remix (Double Dragon 3)
K10 - Sneakman (Jet Set Radio)
K01 - Snowbound/bLiNd @ OC Remix (Earthbound)

SUMMIT PM
Q07 - Snow Cone Heaven/Mazedude @ OC Remix (Ice Climber)
Q06 - White Acropolis ~Snowy Peak~ (Sonic The Hedgehog 2006)
Q05 - Another Winter (Anamanaguchi )

SKYWORLD
P03 - The Boy's Got Wings (Y's The Oath in Felghana)
P02 - Dark Pit's Theme (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
P04 - Thunder Cloud Temple (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

KONGO JUNGLE 64
B04 - Sexy Trunks (Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
B03 - DK Volcano Jazz (Donkey Kong Country Returns)

FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS
Q02 - Stray Cat (Melty Blood Actress Again)
Q01 - Twilight Sparkle's Theme (Fighting is Magic)

FLAT ZONE KITCHEN
R04 - Level E (Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers)
Q04 - Title Screen (Journey to Silius)

MUSHROOM KINGDOM PM
S02 - Showtime! (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
S08 - Fight against an Armed Boss (Super Mario RPG)
S07 - Super Mario Bros Theme Remix/S.S.H (Super Mario Bros.)

GREEN HILL ZONE
U01 - Green Hill ~ Act 2 (Sonic Generations)
U04 - Walk On Water/housethegrate @ OC Remix (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)
U10 - Like the Dragon (Persona 4 Arena)

RESEARCH FACILITY
C03 - Subspace Emissary/Boss Battle Theme 1 (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
W24 - Heartful Cry (Persona 4 Arena)

YOSHI'S ISLAND (MELEE)
W05 - Tatakae! Bokura no Mech Hisui! (Melty Blood Actress Again)

JUNGLE JAPES
W03 - Tricky Swamp Style/Heath Morris (Donkey Kong Country 2)
W26 - Thrash the Plank/Snappleman (Donkey Kong Country)

GREEN GREENS SD REMIX
W12 - Greener Greens/LEAF XCEED (Kirby's Dreamland)
W19 - Eight Melodies/Jesus is Dead (Mother)

GRASSLAND
W02 - Athletic Theme (Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games)
W01 - Spagonia Day (Sonic Unleashed)

DREAMLAND 64
W06 - The Savior of Dream Land/Sixto Sounds @ OC Remix (Kirby's Super Star)

DR. WILY'S CASTLE
W11 – Dr.Wily Stage 1/SongeLeReveur (Megaman 2)
W29 - Doppler Stage 1/ROCK-MEN (Megaman X3)

YOSHI'S ISLAND
W08 - Athletic Jazz Remix (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
W28 - Sugar Rush (Wreck it Ralph Wii)

SHADOW MOSES ISLAND: CE
W27 - Snake's Revenge/Musicalman (Metal Gear)
W04 - Days of Future Past Medley (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3)

POKEMON STADIUM
W16 - From Downtown/Mustin,Steve Lella, kriton (NBA Jam)
W10 – Rival Battle (2nd Remix)/PokeRemix Studios (Pokemon Gold/Silver)

MENU
X02 - Pick of the Litter (Skullgirls)
X03 - Character Select (Super Smash Bros.)

Main Pack Downloads!

The pack is set up with Hackless in mind, since that seems to be the go-to choice for most uploaded packs and players can use it without going through any of the hassle of using Homebrew. If you do use Homebrew though, just delete the private folder and the boot.elf from the core folder and go into Gecko or USB Loader how you usually do. Installation is simple enough, just drag and drop the contents of the zipped folder to the core of your 2GB SD card.

There are currently no plans for a Riivolution version because the Wii I play on has a disc drive that's crapping out and I can't reliably use it for testing without risking the game disc's safety (Especially since the disc isn't mine). If someone else wants to put one together though, I'd gladly accept it for those that primarily use Riivolution.

Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 Main Download *Updated 2/17/14
Pwnz0rz Pack 3.02 Textureless Download *Updated 2/25/14
Victory Themes Pack Download *Updated for 3.0

The pack is in 7zip format. You can find 7zip here if you don't have it.

If there are any problems, feel free to let me know below and I'll fix it as quickly as I can. Comments and criticisms are encouraged. If you don't like something, tell me why and I'll consider that as I continue to work on my pack.

Patches!

Patches will be downloadable in three flavors, each corresponding to a specific main download.. Each to bring the specific pack you've downloaded up to date with the latest build of my personal pack

Flavors said:
Strawberry flavor is an update to the Main pack itself. It contains updated character pacs, updated and new stages, and new music to go along with it, along with any and all menu alterations that needed to be done to remain consistent. Any time you want a pure update to the original pack, this will be the flavor to choose.

Chocolate flavor is an update to the Textureless pack. There will never be new character textures in this pack, but everything else added to the main pack will be here. Anytime you wish to update your pack without obtaining new textures or gfx for characters, this will be the flavor to choose.

Vanilla flavor is an update to the Musicless pack. It is a music lite pack and as such, there will never be an entire playlist of music added to it, but depending on the stage added to the game, there may be an addition to the tracklist. It won't happen often though, so if you have no interest in additional music, don't worry. Everything else, asides from the custom tracks will be in this pack. It's named vanilla because it's got the least body to it, since being music lite means it's smaller than it's fellow flavors. Anytime you want to update without changing your music drastically, this will be the flavor to choose.

Get the updated music pack here!

Enjoy the Pack!

Last edited:

PolarisWizard

Smash Rookie
The pack is protected at the moment. I want to download it and what not but it asks me to request access.

Konkichi

Smash Rookie
I downloaded it yesterday and tried it out. Great job overall, I like the costumes a lot. However, did I do something wrong or is there no in-game battle portraits?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I downloaded it yesterday and tried it out. Great job overall, I like the costumes a lot. However, did I do something wrong or is there no in-game battle portraits?
That's the melee styled HUB. It's just stocks, percentage, and series icon without character pictures. I liked it's simplicity.

Konkichi

Smash Rookie
That's the melee styled HUB. It's just stocks, percentage, and series icon without character pictures. I liked it's simplicity.

The only problem with that is that the stock icons aren't unique to each character so it might be harder to tell who's who in some situations. It's not a big deal though, just a minor recommendation.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
The only problem with that is that the stock icons aren't unique to each character so it might be harder to tell who's who in some situations. It's not a big deal though, just a minor recommendation.
I understand that. If I'm not mistaken, Brawl doesn't have unique character stocks and nobody has figured out how to implement them in yet. When such a thing is possible, I'll probably update to using them.

For the time being though, I've never had any problem seeing who's who, though I exclusively play 1x1, so it's probably less of a thing for me.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29615
The Mushroom Kingdom Results screen goes really well with the 8/16 bit victory pack.
That's a pretty interesting idea. If it were possible to change the results screen for individual series victories, I'd definitely implement it. It would feel a little out of place to me if say, someone not from Mario won. I'd love to see individual screens representing the winning character's series though.

In any case, it's a cool idea, and I'll give it a spin the next time I work on my pack.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
So this john doesn't come with cBliss does it?
I haven't found the desire to put that many textures on each character, especially not now that the Alt Character Engine had been announced, since much of the work would probably end up scrapped. I imagine when the ACE is officially released, I'll definitely take full advantage of that and utilize as many textures as I'm given access to.

Cerulean

Smash Cadet
Can you give us a list of the costumes? And do they include a CSP and a Battle portrait? Ingame screens would be preffered!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Can you give us a list of the costumes? And do they include a CSP and a Battle portrait? Ingame screens would be preffered!
There are no battle portraits because of the Melee Styled Hub, but yeah. I plan on updating the post with pictures of the textures. Just about every texture includes a CSP. The only one that doesn't is ROB, who as far as I know, just doesn't have one made for him yet. Once he does, it'll be part of the pack.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Pack updated with the following.

Accurate Results Screen Portraits
Link reverted to Vibrant Link by Shun_One
Zelda reverted to Vibrant Zelda by Shun_One
Wolf changed to Melee N64 Wolf V2 by JoeTE (I think)
All characters replaced with non-rim lighting versions of their previous selves except Sonic.

Individual costumes changed include
Mars Captain Falcon replaced by Vibrant Blood Falcon
Vibrant Bowser as Brown, Red, and Black colors.

210stuna

Smash Lord
My friend tried your pack out for me last weekend and I did this past two days with him.

It's alright over all. Some of the stage icons/previews are misleading and should be replaced, but the main gripe we had was the main menu music and a lot of your music over all isn't properly looped at all. Perhaps it was a coincidence with the stages we picked, but over all the music wasn't done right from our play through. Like how that one track on the main menu takes about 5-10 seconds to start playing, yeah we're already starting the next match and we didn't hear anything. The other options didn't "Get us hyped" and I know that's more of an opinion but eh.

My 2 cents.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
My friend tried your pack out for me last weekend and I did this past two days with him.

It's alright over all. Some of the stage icons/previews are misleading and should be replaced, but the main gripe we had was the main menu music and a lot of your music over all isn't properly looped at all. Perhaps it was a coincidence with the stages we picked, but over all the music wasn't done right from our play through. Like how that one track on the main menu takes about 5-10 seconds to start playing, yeah we're already starting the next match and we didn't hear anything. The other options didn't "Get us hyped" and I know that's more of an opinion but eh.

My 2 cents.
Can you give me an example of stage icons/previews being misleading, because they're all supposed to match exactly what is there.

Some of the music does need a little snipping here and there. I plan to do that when I've more time overall.

When you say get us hyped, are you still referring to the menu themes? I was going for a sort of middle-ground there with a more calming ambient sound instead of a heavy and fast paced fighting theme. The music choices for the stages were more varied, but some could still use replacement.

I appreciate your two-cents as any information over the experience and opinion of my pack will go into improving and updating it.
It's as much an enjoyable experience putting it together as I want it to be playing, but it's still a learning process, so I hope it will improve as I get better at working at it.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I'm trying my hardest to remember, because we tried your pack and WrestleMania's pack back to back, and I don't want to mix the thoughts up between y'alls.

Okay.
For example...Final Destination's picture(s) is from P:M, but you replaced it with Mars Destination. Does that sound right?
If it's not then sorry for the confusion, I want to say the main problem we had was the music, and the other problems plus more were from Wrestlemania's pack.

Yeah I think that was it, I can't remember the rest, so I think the rest of the problems were for the other user, mybad.

EDIT: Yeah some of the stages could use work for being replaced or changed. My friend didn't know what the Chibi-Robo stage was and said it looked bad & bland. I couldn't just sit there while playing Smash and explain to him what the stage was from, ha!
Well thanks anyways man, I am going to use your Melee SFX's and RSBE01. You have the BRSTM Volume Equalizer code in it, right? Question though, my friend and I don't like Japanese Ike, what do I delete in the SFX folder to have Brawl Ike back?

I plan on releasing my pack soon with the most add ons to date when it comes to builds people have released!

Another question: Where is SFX for the menu (Kingdom Hearts menu SFX) located? I will keep it, but for future builds released to the public I will take it off.

EDIT II: I know this probably isn't directed towards you and this part will be reposted in Azumero's SFX thread, but Luigi's tornado is ripped straight from Mario's in Melee. I know in Melee Luigi's voice is just Mario's speed up, but I could've sworn he had his own SFX for it. It urks the hell out of me every time I hear it, that and his "new" Dair is extremely loud compared to the rest of his SFX.

EDIT III: Now I want to know if the Castle Sky Stage or whatever you called it (The stage with the unicorn statue in the back) can go over the P:M Castle Siege stage. I will use the conversion website if I have to, I'm either going to try and find it in Brawl Vault to see what stage the base .rel is from, or if you could just tell me I would greatly appreciate it!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I'm trying my hardest to remember, because we tried your pack and WrestleMania's pack back to back, and I don't want to mix the thoughts up between y'alls.

Okay.
For example...Final Destination's picture(s) is from P:M, but you replaced it with Mars Destination. Does that sound right?
If it's not then sorry for the confusion, I want to say the main problem we had was the music, and the other problems plus more were from Wrestlemania's pack.

Yeah I think that was it, I can't remember the rest, so I think the rest of the problems were for the other user, mybad.

EDIT: Yeah some of the stages could use work for being replaced or changed. My friend didn't know what the Chibi-Robo stage was and said it looked bad & bland. I couldn't just sit there while playing Smash and explain to him what the stage was from, ha!
Well thanks anyways man, I am going to use your Melee SFX's and RSBE01. You have the BRSTM Volume Equalizer code in it, right? Question though, my friend and I don't like Japanese Ike, what do I delete in the SFX folder to have Brawl Ike back?

I plan on releasing my pack soon with the most add ons to date when it comes to builds people have released!

Another question: Where is SFX for the menu (Kingdom Hearts menu SFX) located? I will keep it, but for future builds released to the public I will take it off.

EDIT II: I know this probably isn't directed towards you and this part will be reposted in Azumero's SFX thread, but Luigi's tornado is ripped straight from Mario's in Melee. I know in Melee Luigi's voice is just Mario's speed up, but I could've sworn he had his own SFX for it. It urks the hell out of me every time I hear it, that and his "new" Dair is extremely loud compared to the rest of his SFX.

EDIT III: Now I want to know if the Castle Sky Stage or whatever you called it (The stage with the unicorn statue in the back) can go over the P:M Castle Siege stage. I will use the conversion website if I have to, I'm either going to try and find it in Brawl Vault to see what stage the base .rel is from, or if you could just tell me I would greatly appreciate it!
I left Final Destination alone, so that was definitely his pack. Everything on my SSS matches completely what you end up playing on. I've got a few complaints about the Chibi-Robo stage myself, but mostly related to Wolf's laser and Lucas's PK Freeze being hard to see on it.

Wrestlemania had the Kingdom Hearts stuff, though I think we both used Melee SFX. I didn't use the Melee Luigi at all though, because I preferred Luigi getting his own voice instead of just being a sped-up Mario, so I left his Brawl voice alone. I didn't use Japanese Ike either, so that's definitely directed at Wrestlemania. The entire part after you mentioned Chibi Robo probably is, I think.

I've put stages like Castlesky on Castle Siege before, but it tends to keep the transformation effect and I've no idea how to remove it to make it a straight replacement. I put Castlesky over Mario Kart because I thought Fire Emblem deserved more than 1 stage for all the characters it has in P:M, especially now with Roy on the way.

Anyways, thanks for the critique and I'll definitely work through that looping, and making the music get to the point sooner.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Anyways, thanks for the critique and I'll definitely work through that looping, and making the music get to the point sooner.
Ah thanks for clearing that up, I will edit my post in his thread to include my misguided post here. Regardless though, you (or him) could help me out with the SFX right? Are characters set to certain .bnk's or is it more than that?

That's a bummer to hear about Castlesky not working over Castle Siege. You did use the conversion .rel website right? You mind telling me what .rel is regardless for Castlesky, I already have a custom texture over Mario Kart.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Ah thanks for clearing that up, I will edit my post in his thread to include my misguided post here. Regardless though, you (or him) could help me out with the SFX right? Are characters set to certain .bnk's or is it more than that?

That's a bummer to hear about Castlesky not working over Castle Siege. You did use the conversion .rel website right? You mind telling me what .rel is regardless for Castlesky, I already have a custom texture over Mario Kart.
Specific characters are individual Bnks.
The standard Melee SFX is 07.bnk
Mario is 08.bnk
Link is 09.bnk
Pit is 10.bnk (Kid Icarus Uprising Voice)
DK is 13.bnk
Fox is 17.bnk
Pikachu is 18.bnk
Capt Falcon is 20.bnk
Bowser is 22.bnk
Peach is 23.bnk
Marth is 26.bnk
Falco is 28.bnk
Ganon is 29.bnk
Sonic is 45.bnk (Ryan Drummand Voicepack)

(Anything not specified as a certain voice was Melee pack)

The original stage for Castlesky for your rel from Lakora is Final Destination, just set that as the original stage and replace it with whatever you like. You should be good, if not, let me know.

210stuna

Smash Lord
What is .bnk 42, 39, 33, and Japivy37.bnk?

Also what is Diddy's because either you or Mania put a custom one in, and it's uh..Not very monkey like lol.

I'm going to test the Castle Sky stage now, and if it doesn't work out then oh well I'll go pack to my old Castle Siege.

EDIT: I was using Mania's pack which was probably causing all these problems, I am using your "sfx' folder now, that's all I need to do is drag and drop them in the last part of the folder right? That and the RSBE code in the RSBE01.gct right? I found the download for Castle Sky, used it, and it froze on the SSS. I am attempting once again with the .pac found in your build.
EDIT II: Oh I remembered one of the stage icons that were mixed up now since looking at your "Stages Changed" .txt file. The floating island stage you have includes platforms, but the icon/preview does not!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
What is .bnk 42, 39, 33, and Japivy37.bnk?

Also what is Diddy's because either you or Mania put a custom one in, and it's uh..Not very monkey like lol.

I'm going to test the Castle Sky stage now, and if it doesn't work out then oh well I'll go pack to my old Castle Siege.

EDIT: I was using Mania's pack which was probably causing all these problems, I am using your "sfx' folder now, that's all I need to do is drag and drop them in the last part of the folder right? That and the RSBE code in the RSBE01.gct right? I found the download for Castle Sky, used it, and it froze on the SSS. I am attempting once again with the .pac found in your build.
EDIT II: Oh I remembered one of the stage icons that were mixed up now since looking at your "Stages Changed" .txt file. The floating island stage you have includes platforms, but the icon/preview does not!
Yeah, I got that stage from Calabrel's pack and his didn't have the platforms in the picture either. I'm not overly experienced when it comes to making stuff solo, but if I can get an image that shows the platforms I'll definitely add it in.

I'm really glad that you're giving me all this in-depth information regarding what bugs you and what you didn't like. Everyone that I've talked to about it either don't really have an opinion or can't put their finger on things they don't like.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Yeah I get what you mean.

Well the SFX woes continue with your SFX folder, and I'm not really experienced when it comes to dealing with these SFX's, maybe I didn't include something else that's not in the "sfx" folder. Stuff like Marth's neutral B still having the charging sound after he's released it, and Link's recovery working out 1/10 times, and other stuff still continues. Remember how you told me you didn't have Luigi changed and how I said his tornado was from Mario's? Well with your Mario you don't have any tornado sound at all!

I don't think I'll be using any of the SFX now, because of the above and how most of them are quite anyways. I think I'll keep Fox though to go along with my Melee Fox. I can't stand Brawl Fox to be honest.

Oh and Falco is using his Japanese SFXs again, check his taunts
I was so caught up with testing this stuff I forgot to check out Castle Sky again.

Round 3 coming up.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Yeah I get what you mean.

Well the SFX woes continue with your SFX folder, and I'm not really experienced when it comes to dealing with these SFX's, maybe I didn't include something else that's not in the "sfx" folder. Stuff like Marth's neutral B still having the charging sound after he's released it, and Link's recovery working out 1/10 times, and other stuff still continues. Remember how you told me you didn't have Luigi changed and how I said his tornado was from Mario's? Well with your Mario you don't have any tornado sound at all!

I don't think I'll be using any of the SFX now, because of the above and how most of them are quite anyways. I think I'll keep Fox though to go along with my Melee Fox. I can't stand Brawl Fox to be honest.

Oh and Falco is using his Japanese SFXs again, check his taunts
I was so caught up with testing this stuff I forgot to check out Castle Sky again.

Round 3 coming up.
If you're having troubles with your SFX, I think I know what it is. For every character from the Melee SFX pack, there is a corresponding .pac to go with it. Make sure you have my FitCharacter.Pac files for each individual character.
All in all, that's FitCharacter.pacs for Mario, Fox, Falco, Donkey Kong, Bowser, Peach, Pikachu, Link, Marth, Ganon, and Captain Falcon that you need to make sure you have. The standard Project M ones will have missing sounds because of the way that the Melee SFX files are organized. Once you've done that, everything should work fine.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Alright I'll use your character .pac's then. What about the .pcs?

Also I tried using the Castle Sky over Castle Siege and it froze again. You sure the .rel is based on Final Destination?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Alright I'll use your character .pac's then. What about the .pcs?

Also I tried using the Castle Sky over Castle Siege and it froze again. You sure the .rel is based on Final Destination?
It's just the specific FitCharacter.pac. Not the FitCharacter##.pacs.

When you do Castlesky on Castle Siege, are you making sure to make duplicate copies of Castlesky and rename them appropriately with Castle Siege's transformations? I'm pretty sure it's a Final Destination original, but keep in mind that Castle Siege is a tricky stage to replace in general. You'd probably be better off swapping something else out instead.

210stuna

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it's a Final Destination original, but keep in mind that Castle Siege is a tricky stage to replace in general. You'd probably be better off swapping something else out instead.
When I tried to replace Castle Siege with an alternate version of anything, the stage still went through transformations and ended up with awkward glitches. For instance, before they released the version without the stage two transformation, I had tried replacing it with an alternate trio of Final Destinations. While it did in fact alter the stage to be final destination, it still transformed, and when it got around to stage two, there were invisible statues that blocked projectiles.

The version we have from Project M is probably the best version of Castle Siege we're going to get any time soon.
I guess I'm stuck without Castle Sky then :(
I was looking forward to updating that stage's music with tracks from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Does your .pac for Link go with Shun's Vibrant Link's Up B?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
You have copies of Castlesky's pac in place of Castle Siege's stuff?
That includes
Castle Siege............STGEMBLEM.PAC
Castle Siege............STGEMBLEM_00.PAC
Castle Siege............STGEMBLEM_01.PAC
Castle Siege............STGEMBLEM_02.PAC

The stage has all kinds of problems, and as I said, even when I managed to get it changed to Final Destination, the stage still transformed. It stayed Final Destination in appearance after the transformations, but it gained invisible statues in it's second phase. I'd recommend against replacing it and recommend that you replace another stage instead, but if you can get it to work, more power to you.

I guess I'm stuck without Castle Sky then :(
I was looking forward to updating that stage's music with tracks from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Does your .pac for Link go with Shun's Vibrant Link's Up B?
Like I said, change a different stage and you can go nuts.

Yes, my FitLinkMotionEtc.pac is the one with the blue spin attack that Shun_One did. The FitMarthMotionEtc.pac has the alternating colors on Dancing blade as well.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Thanks but no thanks. I read the thread with the original Castle Sky and you're not the only one with the problems.
It's only one stage after all. I tried doing the same thing with Lylat Cruise, and boy did I mess that one up. Once Roy comes I'll update my current Castle Siege stage with new music.

Also thank you for your previous post, the SFX's work perfectly now, and are even louder! Thank you so much, having this is just as great!

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Thanks but no thanks. I read the thread with the original Castle Sky and you're not the only one with the problems.
It's only one stage after all. I tried doing the same thing with Lylat Cruise, and boy did I mess that one up. Once Roy comes I'll update my current Castle Siege stage with new music.

Also thank you for your previous post, the SFX's work perfectly now, and are even louder! Thank you so much, having this is just as great!
Glad I could help.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Glad I could help.
Do you ever wonder why Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise are hard to change?
I understand they go under transformations during the match, unlike Snake's Stage and the Mushroom Kingdom stage, because those 2 stages load different stages before the match starts, okay I understand that.

But Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) both transform during the match, and we can replace those both fine.
What exactly is the problem with Lylat Cruise and Castle Siege?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Do you ever wonder why Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise are hard to change?
I understand they go under transformations during the match, unlike Snake's Stage and the Mushroom Kingdom stage, because those 2 stages load different stages before the match starts, okay I understand that.

But Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, and Yoshi's Island (Brawl) both transform during the match, and we can replace those both fine.
What exactly is the problem with Lylat Cruise and Castle Siege?
If I had to fashion a guess, it'd be because of the manner that the transformations take place. In Pokemon Stadium 1 (2 doesn't transform in Project M), it's not the stage changing into a new stage, but just a hazard of the stage on it's own. I'd guess Yoshi's Island is the same.

As for Lylat and Castle Siege, it's very likely purely because the stage changes pacs in the midst of gameplay, which the others don't do.

Wingflier

Smash Apprentice
What about people who use SDHC cards?

I think we have to use Riivolution to play. How would that work?

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
What about people who use SDHC cards?

I think we have to use Riivolution to play. How would that work?
I never really spent any time on Riivolution so I have no idea how it works. I wouldn't mind making a pack for it, but lack of experience with it keeps me from it.

Cerulean

Smash Cadet
Enclosed in the pack is a txt file documenting every color change and which file it takes up​
.​

Could you post this file alone here please? I don't want to end up downloading this and then having to change the textures for most of the characters. (I'm currently on a limited bandwith here)

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761

Could you post this file alone here please? I don't want to end up downloading this and then having to change the textures for most of the characters. (I'm currently on a limited bandwith here)
It's all in text, but yeah. I'll post it in a spoiler in the initial post.

Fydun

Smash Rookie
There are no battle portraits because of the Melee Styled Hub, but yeah. I plan on updating the post with pictures of the textures. Just about every texture includes a CSP. The only one that doesn't is ROB, who as far as I know, just doesn't have one made for him yet. Once he does, it'll be part of the pack.

Do you know what files to delete to get the brawl hub back?

Top Bottom