• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puzzle League/Panel De Pon General (Former SSB4 Lip Support Thread)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Dang why is it always when I'm about to upload something on the internet I start finally realizing all the flaws that are in my drawings. :facepalm:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
That looks fantastic! I see no real flaws here. You should add colors soon.
Well thanks, It's just her face looks a little squashed or low or something. And I really need to work on my anatomy.....:dizzy:

Oh and I'll think about inking and colouring it in once I've got some more time and all.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It looks great, Kiwi. Her face looks alright to me. Though her eyes look a bit... ghost-like at first glance, maybe it's me.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It looks great, Kiwi. Her face looks alright to me. Though her eyes look a bit... ghost-like at first glance, maybe it's me.
Hmm... I suppose I should have tried closing in the lines further then. I guess I'll see how that turns out. :/

The huge pupils make her more adorable to me. :love:

Hah I'm not surprised it does, female characters with larger eyes do tend to look more adorable that way. :p Well if it's done right that is...

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Those are some very neat sketches, Kiwi. Really captured the feel of Panel De Pon's artstyle in the second one.

They're going straight to my fan art gallery. Thanks for sharing!

I myself drew not only Lip, but the entire playable cast of Panel De Pon all in one picture. It's an old drawing and I'm not at all happy with it today, but I figured I'd share it while we're on the subject of fan art (it's all I got at the moment!)

I need to draw Panel De Pon stuff more often. I really love the character designs in this series.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Those are some very neat sketches, Kiwi. Really captured the feel of Panel De Pon's artstyle in the second one.

They're going straight to my fan art gallery. Thanks for sharing!

I myself drew not only Lip, but the entire playable cast of Panel De Pon all in one picture. It's an old drawing and I'm not at all happy with it today, but I figured I'd share it while we're on the subject of fan art (it's all I got at the moment!)

I need to draw Panel De Pon stuff more often. I really love the character designs in this series.
Well thank you I'm happy to hear that. I'll see when I will ink it and colour it in etc. ^_^

Oh that's interesting. But the image seems to be broken for me so I can't see it I'm afraid... ^^;

They do look pretty fun to draw yes, I should draw Lip more often myself.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
btw, thanks everybody for the feedback.

Those legs look really weird. Almost as if they have been twisted.

Other than that, it's pretty well done.
You know, i wasnt really sure about the under-knees but full body is not exactly my strong area when comes to drawing :B but i think the problem is in the boots, they are too perpendicular to the ground, i also dont like too much her arm, like i said, is not finished.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
All the fanart here made me want to draw Lip as well.

I apologize for the poor quality of the picture. I don't have a scanner, and had to take the picture from a phone's camera. :/

Attachments

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
All the fanart here made me want to draw Lip as well.

I apologize for the poor quality of the picture. I don't have a scanner, and had to take the picture from a phone's camera. :/
It's a pretty cute drawing as well Falkoopa, nice job. ^^

People seriously need to draw more adorable Sable drawings.
That Lip looks pretty good so far, I think the best Lip fanart is the teen-Smashified one.
Well thank you, I'm happy to hear you like it a lot. ^^

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Would like Lip in the game. 2nd choice for a retro, Takumaru beats her out, but she's good nevertheless. Could be real unique, and we could use a puzzle fighter, besides Doc.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
Now, I don't know a WHOLE lot about Lip, and can barely call myself a Panel de Pon fan (I've only watched a gameplay video or two...but Lip's Theme is pretty kicking in Brawl). However, looking at this thread has pretty much made Lip my first hope for a Retro-ish character addition to SSB4.

Also, all these shnazzy pictures everyone's drawing almost makes me want to draw one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If we were to get a few more female reps, Lip would be a great option since I can easily imagine her catering to the female audience of Smash. Not to mention her usage of Flower Power in her moveset compared to a certain desert princess. :troll:

FirstBlade

Smash Journeyman
Well color me a supporter after seeing those movesets. I think she might actually be tied with Takamaru as my most wanted retro now.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
The drawing seems a bit messed up don't ya think, but cute nevertheless. ^_^
I don't quite follow you on the messed-up part. What exactly do you mean? (I think I may have gone a bit overboard with the shading, but other than that I don't see how it could be "messed up"...)

Glad you thought it was cute though!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wish I had a 3DS. ;_;

I'd flood Miiverse with posts of the characters in my sig.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Fan art, huh? I'll re-post my old "Forgotten" poster with Lip in it!

It's my pride and joy!

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
All of this Lip fanart is making me want to draw something, but I'm better at traditional art than digital and I don't have a scanner (that I know how to use).

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I'm loving all the artwork in this thread, I couldn't help but make one myself

Lip.png

Best of luck to her. I hope for sure that sakurai sees the validity and uniquity of her in inclusion this time around.

Top Bottom