• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puff Players

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nice. Mango picks up Jiggs shortly after I do. I have some tricks for landing rest that you might want to try out sometime. PM me, I suppose.

I don't need to give you advice, though. Sure, you don't have fthrow>jab reset>rest>m2k crying, but whatever, you know what to do.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Holy, crap the savior of Puffs has returned!!!

I'm either a Judas for leaving or a Doubting Thomas becuase I want to see Jiggs made good.

I was good in Melee, but you made Jiggs just RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....
*inhale*PE

Now I did try and play her, but when I was getting grabbed out of shield from WoP over and over I gave up. If there is a way to make it good again I do wish to play her but not until then.

Also, Ness getting rested @ 60% and not dieing *cry*

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Nice. Mango picks up Jiggs shortly after I do. I have some tricks for landing rest that you might want to try out sometime. PM me, I suppose.

I don't need to give you advice, though. Sure, you don't have fthrow>jab reset>rest>m2k crying, but whatever, you know what to do.
Why not sharing them here?This board needs help:chuckle:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
My biggest reason is it's moreover a mindgame than anything, and if it becomes commonplace, it won't work. It's really easy to avoid, but works pretty well.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well im usually on my phone

but i left it in my friends car so yeaaa

give it time lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ive been playing puff brawl and

1.I HAte brawl the more i play it

2.Puff isnt that good ><

TheStig

Smash Lord
I still don't really get how you do the drill to grab. Can you explain? (if you ever play brawl again)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
OK!!!!

Drill grab is actually pretty teknical

Well to brawls standards

I THINK

I THNK

u have 2 hit them with the last little kick then grab

then thing is tho when people get smart u can grab after drill

So then u can drill behind them and grab them there

u got this

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
The way I do it is similar to Drill to Rest. First you do Drill Kick then FF just when you're about to hit the floor and grab right after. Sometimes though, I mix it up and do Drill into a Forward Smash when I see the opportunity. It's no where near as reliable as a grab or into rest though.

thx

Smash Ace
MANGO ITS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK (im actually like happy that theres an old school jiggz player that was beast being back) so anywho i have a bunch of questions ill make a list when your ready lmao

Popertop

Smash Champion
Hey guys,
I pulled of a nair > rest combo the other day
on my friend who was ness to end the match.
It made me feel good.
He kinda didn't do anything cuz he wasn't expecting anything to happen.
I kinda just jumped, naired, then flew into him and rested instantly as I hit the ground
and he was like, "Oh, that was rather nice."
I hate that jiggs won't be able to compete tho....
unless we find something that radically changes the game as we know it, which
I desperately hope we do.

icincelli

Smash Cadet
Jiggs up smash is useable if you use the "snake up smash glitch" all it does is it gives you a bigg boost on your up smash a lot more than running up smash would

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i agree right now puffs not looking good

but before i quit this horrible game

ill do something !!!

i swear!! =D

TheStig

Smash Lord
i agree right now puffs not looking good

but before i quit this horrible game

ill do something !!!

i swear!! =D
Puffs not good but it could be worse coughsamuscough. Personally i think it could be too easy to sell out and pick someone like metagay. Although I like G&W, J-Money will still be my main.

mang0 we're counting on you to do jiggs proud before you quit brawl and dominate melee perpetually.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i havent played brawl in a while but

iM TRYING!!!!!!! in my head lol

IM TRYING!!

thx

Smash Ace
i have no idea wat the hell that is well i gave up on jiggz in brawl because rest isnt wat it used to be and punishment is too beast in this game but i picked her up again once i realized this game sucks now trying to make her good is so weird her smashes have start up time you can air dodge like 109473298790677845 times causing wop problems (still easy tho) rest so much harder to get fair is too good now as well as rollout and her air priority isnt that great what i say someone put up is like a priority list like moves jiggz could out prioritize drillrest percents stuff like that i would help but i just got a new flat screen that lags the game when i play -_-

TheStig

Smash Lord
whats that????
Anime Central in Illinois. They have a lot of game tournaments there. I don't like the rules 3 stock and 2 min but I guess they have too when there will be like 300 people in the bracket. I'll probably get beat in sudden death by some n00b.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
MANGOOOOOO i've been using brawl puff shes so fun to use !! u have to realize that altho she's not what she was before ...in brawl, it can work. shes not great but shes certaintly capable

MaNg0

Smash Hero

Ok

MOONey

rofl

Top Bottom