• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 13 Poll is up~

Tacel

Smash Lord
Retype of a starter Pokémon. Their original type changes to what their effective against.
Water -> Fire
Fire -> Grass
Grass -> Water

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's a wicked awesome prompt.

Also, in respect of Rockem7's leave I've added him to the Hall of Fame with his four quality sprites and bypassed his previous request of not being put into the Hall of Fame until he got a Gold sprite winner. :p

Tacel

Smash Lord
I was thinking about including the evolutions.
It doesn't really matter to me.

It might be better to include the evolutions since without them there are only nine options, but maybe that's enough.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think you meant 12. Bulbasaur / Charmander / Squirtle / Chikorita / Cyndaquil / Totodile / Treecko / Torchic / Mudkip / Turtwig / Chimchar / Piplup. There are 15 if you count Smugleaf / Pokabu / Wotter.

Anyway I think leaving with the original 12 / 15 are better. There are enough options and leave just about enough for variation.

Tacel

Smash Lord
You can only imagine how stupid I feel right now.

So is it official?

Tacel

Smash Lord
I say evolutions included. That way we can have possibly 27 39 to choose from.
It makes choosing feel less limited.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'd argue that 12 / 15 options isn't too limiting but alas.

One or two more in favor of the following prompt and we'll be good to go for PSC 11.

Retype of a starter Pokémon or evolutions. Their original type changes to what their effective against.
Water -> Fire
Fire -> Grass
Grass -> Water

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I say just use the lowest forms. More simplistic (which means there will likely be more entries), and we could finally just have a round of just cute stuff being produced.

And I also prefer the idea of making the prompt a re-type of one of the other two starter types as opposed to just the one you're strong against. This also doubles your options to 24 / 30. But that's just my opinion.

M.K

Level 55
What about, instead of just the starters, how about just re-typing a fully evolved single-type Pokemon to a type that it's weak against?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think the purpose of TAL's suggestion was to keep it limited but at the same time not.

But I'll let him respond to that. Lemme know if you guys have a finalized prompt / want me to make the finalized prompt.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Well I don't really care if it's just a re-type to what the starter is strong against. I was just pointing out that you get double the options with just re-typing to another starter type.

Although I do stand by the lowest forms part. I don't have any feelings at all toward re-typing the final evos.

Tacel

Smash Lord
We may never come to agreement on this.
Let's just do a starter (any evolution) retyped to fire, grass, or water.
That should make everybody happy.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We just have our prompt so a deadline will be listed within two days or something.

Nice to see a new face on the boards. =)

Prompt - Retype any starter Pokemon or evolutions to Grass, Fire, or Water-type if they are't already.

Trick

Smash Rookie
Here is my idea: Charmandirt.

I may edit the borders or the little bit on his forehead tomorrow.

My first sprite edit :x

Trick

Smash Rookie
You can make a free account at photobucket.com and upload any pictures you want there and then use

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, for starters, did you actually sign up to photobucket?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Then you should just be able to sign onto your account, then there should be a big upload button when you view your account.

Top Bottom