• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 13 Poll is up~

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Shouldn't Sir Bedevere be 2nd and Kofu be 3rd?
Traditionally, when two people tie for a spot, it removes the spot below to show that these two are, in essence, the guaranteed 1st and 2nd place people. Thus, Sir Bedevere is 3rd as the 2nd place spot kind of doesn't exist anymore.

EDIT: Ninja'd. :c

rockem7

Smash Ace
I think the next prompt should be either to create an evolution for a Pokemon that's only evolved once or doesn't evolve (excluding legendaries), or like TAL said, to splice any two Pokemon.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Though it's a tough prompt, so people might lose interest and not participate.

rockem7

Smash Ace
We should settle on a prompt promptly.
Lolpun

I'm in favor of creating an evolution of a Pokemon who only evolves once / doesn't evolve, or splicing two Pokemon from two specific generations (preferably 1 and 2 because I already have an idea but if not it's good).

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah me too

It's something I can actually enter from my archive of sprites without it being too specific

(btw, I know you're supposed to enter a new sprite, but I'm on leave and I thought it'd be nice to enter some sprites for the hell of it)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'll support it as well.

Oracle

Smash Master
That's fairly awesome
The opposite of this

I gave up on an evolution for my previous sprite and this is what I was left with

Oracle

Smash Master
Yeah it's not great. I'll probably just refine the other one. It just looked funny so I posted it hurr

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I'm much more reliable. I taught TAL who's been in the top 3 places for like almost nearly every PSC you know?

I also taught another one of my friends, and like 2 or 3 other people in here

Top Bottom