• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
Erm...

UPDATE:Super Phoenix Mario V2

some improvements I made to Super Phoenix Mario.

-some attacks are faster
-Fixed fireball freezing (had to change the interval back to normal because of random freezing. Used frame speed mod instead.
-enhanced running(don't use curry or else it wont go so well

Download Here
Isn't this the "Onslaught Mario" leaf was talking about? I haven't tried him yet, but can you show some snapshots or a video? I'd like to see what this character is like.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Isn't this the "Onslaught Mario" leaf was talking about? I haven't tried him yet, but can you show some snapshots or a video? I'd like to see what this character is like.
I wouldn't call him onslaught, but from my experience you would think that though. i dont have a recorder but i can bring some snapshot that i have taken when playing with him. though i need some help though.in my next and final version of Super Phoenix Mario, I wanted to make his down b like luigi's but he doesn't move around when like luigi when he's on the ground. any help is appreciated.

and as for the snapshots. i will get the snapshots for him. :)

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't call him onslaught, but from my experience you would think that though. i dont have a recorder but i can bring some snapshot that i have taken when playing with him. though i need some help though.in my next and final version of Super Phoenix Mario, I wanted to make his down b like luigi's but he doesn't move around when like luigi when he's on the ground. any help is appreciated.

and as for the snapshots. i will get the snapshots for him. :)
OK, but he is like an onslaught... great. 4 characters to beat now. Ah well, them 4 can have a free for all or something... yup. I don't know how I'm going to beat them.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Hey! An idea just occur to me. What if instead of a psa having one fs, but two different fs' in brawl? one of them can be their normal in the ground and the other in the air can b a completely different fs. if it's possible, that would be cool.

I finally did it. i had made a character have 2 Different Final smashes.I tested it out with sonic and it work. he now has 2 FS ^_^

His air final smash is his super sonic transformation.
his ground Final Smash is the hyper sonic flash (originally created by wave kusanagi from the hyper sonic psa he made.)

I will make a download link for this character soon. :)

2 FS? WTF XD

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
I finally did it. i had made a character have 2 Different Final smashes.I tested it out with sonic and it work. he now has 2 FS ^_^

his ground Final Smash is the hyper sonic flash (originally created by wave kusanagi from the hyper sonic psa he made.)

2 FS? WTF XD
O_o dat sI aMazInG

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

2 FS? WTF XD
Dammit you beat me to it.

Hand it over. NOW. XD

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
Dammit you beat me to it.

Hand it over. NOW. XD
Hey Wave, I had an idea for a Solo player mode, but it will require one more annoying opponent. :p

We already have MAX Onslaught Falcon (what a complete nightmare...) Onslaught Ganon, Hyper Sonic, and Chaos1's Mario. I'm willing to bet someone else has already made another one though. I won't reveal the idea until one more is presented in this topic.

By the way Wave, I thought I should let you know... I know that Ganon was buggy with the hold still to heal thing, but he still heals when he's holding an item. Just letting you know...

Peace out! ...For now.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Just throwing it out there... but I believe ds22 (sorry if I got your name wrong) already made a Naruto PSA with 2 FS's: Aerial FS was Rasenshuriken and Ground FS was Kyuubi combo-thing.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Just throwing it out there... but I believe ds22 (sorry if I got your name wrong) already made a Naruto PSA with 2 FS's: Aerial FS was Rasenshuriken and Ground FS was Kyuubi combo-thing.
*anime fall*D'OH you just killed my good mood telling me that. now i'm sad :( *fake cries*

oh well. I guess it's not that big of a deal who was the first one to do it, but knowing it's possible to do it, that's just crazy.

Hey wave, how did you make it so that onslaught falcon doesn't slide back when he hit's someone's shield? because i use his foward smash attack and he didn't move a muscle 0_o;

how long r u hyper sonic?
basically the same time as normal. i don't know how to make it last longer.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
*anime fall*D'OH you just killed my good mood telling me that. now i'm sad :( *fake cries*

oh well. I guess it's not that big of a deal who was the first one to do it, but knowing it's possible to do it, that's just crazy.

Hey wave, how did you make it so that onslaught falcon doesn't slide back when he hit's someone's shield? because i use his foward smash attack and he didn't move a muscle 0_o;
when i had the superman code on, if i hit a shielded person it meant death to me. -___-;

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
when i had the superman code on, if i hit a shielded person it meant death to me. -___-;
Uhhhhhhhh........ LOL? Ultimate final godly omegaman is the new replacement for that although it's still death for you if hit a shield. -_-.............................. wow.

my advice. make a custom stage with walls. :dizzy:

As promised, here are some photos of some of mario's moveset. sorry i couldnt post them up on here but i converted them to jpeg.

Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ommj2y2joae

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
my advice. make a custom stage with walls. :dizzy:
my brawl disc is scrathed. for some reason,when i pick mario, ganon, or mr.game and watch, it says disc can not be read. and when pick any melee stage, (except temple) it does same.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Wow ^_^

btw did anyone try my godlypuff psa and demoted ganon yet, and did any one found a solution to my problem with my super phoenix mario's new down b move.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Hey everyone look this:
http://e3.nintendo.com/wii/game/?g=zelda

is the new zelda for wii, it´s coming in 2011

and a New Ds will come soon you can look in the menus there is Nintendo 3DS xD
Disappointed with the cel-shaded look, the landscape and enemy designs, everything else looks good though, but that cartoony look is a major turn-off for me, MM got the graphic style the best, realistic but vibrant and colorful, why couldn't they just stick to that?

We need a good team of texture hackers to assemble for this game so when it comes out, we can change the textures and make them realistic using Riivolution, I'm all up for that and would do my part in helping.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
New possible discovery!!!

Hey everyone I have another though. what if a character can enable his FS with out the smashball? :laugh: well? there is a code that can do that but there are for specific characters.

i plan to work on psa's that can do the very same. untill then everyone. LOL's to all.

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone I have another though. what if a character can enable his FS with out the smashball? :laugh: well? there is a code that can do that but there are for specific characters.

i plan to work on psa's that can do the very same. untill then everyone. LOL's to all.
Um, I'm not sure how that will work. I don't know how to make PSA's myself, but how will that work?

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I did that. Just set the ground stopping (in Attributes) to an insanely high number.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
problem.......Meh, somewhat solved

Um, I'm not sure how that will work. I don't know how to make PSA's myself, but how will that work?
well, it's not hard, but not simple as well. you see, it's mainly based on the character.
Like link.what i did to make his FS active was that i change the action of his neutral B (112)to 116 if he was in the air. plus i added the value 0C060000 in his Air FS subaction. it works, but he doesn't have the graphic effects as he would have gathering the smashball.

all an all, my test was successful, but! i realized that it only works with a few characters. as a matter of fact, the codes that enable characters to use their FS had a list of characters who worked perfectly and who crashed the game. sonic,ganon,starfox/wolf Iceclimbers,and falcon are those who crashed the game.(well it's only when 2 fs are being used. so i've heard.) however when i tried enabling FS for some of the character i just listed. they all Fail :(

the code versions have consisted of diddy, link peach, pikachu, pokemon trainer(how is that possible, they freeze the game too when 2 fs are used :dizzy:), bowser,yoshi, and marth. marth apparently freezes the game to with this code.

oh btw leaf, where in attributes is ground stopping located at.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Hey Fire-Soul, i wasn't able to tell you (and unfortunately i will not be able to test TL as i will be gone yet again). When i used the new fitmotionpac, B+ wouldn't load. dunno why. but when i used the old fitmotionpac, it worked.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Meh, 0.2 has a lot more of the values labeled.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH :mad:
Brawl box sucks. i cant edit the darn stages without the **** beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep the game makes when i try to play on the stages i edited using brawl box.sighs.
lolz my next psa is going to lag so hard with all of his attacks as if he was 900x his size.:chuckle:

Edit: i just realized something. the on the fly character switcher can allow me to switch to any of the psa's i use in brawl. =)

Gammastar

Smash Rookie
Project That Guy From Crystalis

About a week ago I thought to myself, "Gee, I'm hungry, I wonder if we have any more of those delicious taquitos..." then I thought "It sure would be awesome if that guy from Crystalis were in Brawl!" And here I am a week later with a 98% completed work of art.

If I'm not mistaken, the default name in the GBC remake is Simea, so I suppose I will refer to him as such from now on.

As you may have guessed, Simea goes over Marth. Now I know he has a shield in Crystalis (if you equip him with one, that is), but trust me, Marth was waaaay easier than Link would have been, plus I personally prefer keeping Zero.

But all this talk must be boring you. Let's check out some screenshots!

Convient ImageShack Album

Moves (changes)
Almost all attacks have the same animations as Marth's attacks; the only differences in the attacks are outlined below:

-Wind sword - Increased BKB and KBG by 16. Why 16? It was easy on me. If it's too OP'd I can change it, but I'd really rather not.
-Fire sword - All attacks do fire damage; damage increased by 3 on most attacks
-Water sword - Smash attacks, neutral-B, and up-B do ice damage (and on a more useless note, all hitboxes have been increased in size for lack of any other beneficial effect, but not really to a significant extent)
-Thunder sword - All attacks do lightning damage; smash attacks stun

These stats are subject to change if rebalancing becomes necessary.

As far as animations go, the only singular difference is that fully-charged neutral-B uses the up-smash animation. If you looked at the screenshots, you will see why.

Moves (the actual ones)
-Neutral-B - Charge up sword for powerful attack. Details below.
-Side-B - Hopefully by the end of this it will be Paralysis (short-range projectile that applies a deku-nut stun effect); currently still Marth's dancing swords
-Up-B - same as Marth's up-B, but I hope to adapt it more like Simea's Flight spell in the future.
-Down-B - Change sword. Cycles through in this order: Wind, Fire, Water, Thunder. Also provides short intangibility, to the point that good timing can block any attack (and unlike a side dodge, provide an excellent counter-attack opportunity), but you can't spam it to be constantly intangible.

Like I said, everything else is pretty much the same.

Neutral-B Details
Without full charge, it is simply a thrusting attack with a different graphical effect depending on which sword is equipped. Fully charged however is a different story...

-Wind - Big tornado surrounds you with smaller ones appearing randomly. Has small hitboxes that, again, have increased knockback power. Launches straight up.
-Fire - Creates a mini-inferno around your feet with decent range that obviously does fire damage.
-Water - Snowflake effects in a circular pattern around you. Freezes and launches at 180 degrees. Accidental at first, but it actually worked out to be pretty cool.
-Thunder - Lightning rains down from the skies a few feet above you and smites your foes does lighting damage.

As you can see, I made my best effort to be consistent with Crystalis with these effects. You can check out the screenshots for visuals on what these look like in-game, but you just don't get the full effect until you use it.

Glitches
Now this is still in beta, as mentioned in the topic, and as such there are a couple glitches. (Well actually, it's technically only one glitch, but it caused by more than one thing): I call it something along the lines of "Glitch State." It is where the "sword flare" on Simea's sword disappears (the sword glow is still there, but if you remain still, the default blue-ish white aura is missing), you become unable to change swords, and all of your attacks do not hit. Now, until I figure out what is causing this and how to fix it, I have created a "reset" on the up-taunt. Just use the up-taunt and you will be fine. Things that cause this include:

-Dying
-Landing while wielding water sword (does not cause "sword flare" to disappear)
-Sometimes using final smash

These are the only things I have found to cause this glitch; if any of you find more, let me know. I guess also let me know if you find any more glitches, but any other glitches I saw I figured out and fixed.

Download!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzymywvnnjl

Credits
Well, 99% of everything on this project was done by me (with a little creative advice from my friends, who without accounts on this forum shall remain nameless), but it should be noted that the capeless Marth model I am using was made by LookItsLink. (Also, if there's a newer version or one that still has shoulder pads, someone let me know, I'm interested in that)

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if this project has enough to have it's own thread but,

WAIT, DID YOU SAY TAQUITOS!?

Gammastar

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this project has enough to have it's own thread but,

WAIT, DID YOU SAY TAQUITOS!?
Perhaps not. But I'm still proud of it! lol. First project, you know.

I loved Crystalis back on the NES. Someday, I'm gonna make him a full, proper character with a model. Not today, though. :(
Maybe we can work together? I played the game again today just for fun, and I think my work pretty accurately captures the essence of the game., yes?

Top Bottom