• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Character Submission Topic v2

Fort3zer0

Smash Rookie
I'm a noob to this.

Ok so as the topic says. I'm new to this but I have been trying to learn and I made an over powered Toon Link by Adding a 65 factor at the end of the damage value making his attack deal around 100. This was so He can stand up to onslaught falcon when I random. But after I used it once the file seemed to die and all costumes with it.

I modded him On a vertex of major's mask who I give complete credit for the design to DrPanda , LookItsLink and BigSharkZ.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to test it to see what happened. In the past I made a frost marth who had all but 2 attacks be instant freeze and a wario of similar status. I modded dk to be fire before as well.

Here is the link to the file. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdz4kxmkzu3/FitToonLink.pac

Please let me know if its just my system disrupting his costumes or if I messed up when making him have said power

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
Can someone please PM me a small tutorial on how I can import Max Onslaught Falcon's Final Smash (everything, the running and the sounds etc), to show up whenever I use normal CF's FSmash (as in vanilla brawl), and for the brawl minus CF.

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
Ok so as the topic says. I'm new to this but I have been trying to learn and I made an over powered Toon Link by Adding a 65 factor at the end of the damage value making his attack deal around 100. This was so He can stand up to onslaught falcon when I random. But after I used it once the file seemed to die and all costumes with it.

I modded him On a vertex of major's mask who I give complete credit for the design to DrPanda , LookItsLink and BigSharkZ.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to test it to see what happened. In the past I made a frost marth who had all but 2 attacks be instant freeze and a wario of similar status. I modded dk to be fire before as well.

Here is the link to the file. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wdz4kxmkzu3/FitToonLink.pac

Please let me know if its just my system disrupting his costumes or if I messed up when making him have said power
personally, if your character does have speed and defense with that power. then it will not beat onslaught falcon. i had that experience with my super phoenix mario when i first modded him. with out speed and defense. onslaught falcon easily own him. after some modifications. the battle was much closer. mario won, but barely. i give you're toon link psa a try.:)

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Hey can someone help me with the animations? someones tell me is you edit the frames will have normal size like the attack was it from him

but i don´t know how, it can be done with brawl box

so can you help me to do the ike AttackLw4 animation to have the size of toon link

its for finishing the Alpha toon link moveset im doing :D

heres the animations of ike and toon link AttackLw4:
http://www.mediafire.com/?minj2zmtimt

hope you can help me :)

Fort3zer0

Smash Rookie
personally, if your character does have speed and defense with that power. then it will not beat onslaught falcon. i had that experience with my super phoenix mario when i first modded him. with out speed and defense. onslaught falcon easily own him. after some modifications. the battle was much closer. mario won, but barely. i give you're toon link psa a try.:)
I beat him 16 to 8 by adding power. I just don't know if my mod is broken or what.

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
About a week ago I thought to myself, "Gee, I'm hungry, I wonder if we have any more of those delicious taquitos..." then I thought "It sure would be awesome if that guy from Crystalis were in Brawl!" And here I am a week later with a 98% completed work of art.

If I'm not mistaken, the default name in the GBC remake is Simea, so I suppose I will refer to him as such from now on.

As you may have guessed, Simea goes over Marth. Now I know he has a shield in Crystalis (if you equip him with one, that is), but trust me, Marth was waaaay easier than Link would have been, plus I personally prefer keeping Zero.

But all this talk must be boring you. Let's check out some screenshots!

Convient ImageShack Album

Moves (changes)
Almost all attacks have the same animations as Marth's attacks; the only differences in the attacks are outlined below:

-Wind sword - Increased BKB and KBG by 16. Why 16? It was easy on me. If it's too OP'd I can change it, but I'd really rather not.
-Fire sword - All attacks do fire damage; damage increased by 3 on most attacks
-Water sword - Smash attacks, neutral-B, and up-B do ice damage (and on a more useless note, all hitboxes have been increased in size for lack of any other beneficial effect, but not really to a significant extent)
-Thunder sword - All attacks do lightning damage; smash attacks stun

These stats are subject to change if rebalancing becomes necessary.

As far as animations go, the only singular difference is that fully-charged neutral-B uses the up-smash animation. If you looked at the screenshots, you will see why.

Moves (the actual ones)
-Neutral-B - Charge up sword for powerful attack. Details below.
-Side-B - Hopefully by the end of this it will be Paralysis (short-range projectile that applies a deku-nut stun effect); currently still Marth's dancing swords
-Up-B - same as Marth's up-B, but I hope to adapt it more like Simea's Flight spell in the future.
-Down-B - Change sword. Cycles through in this order: Wind, Fire, Water, Thunder. Also provides short intangibility, to the point that good timing can block any attack (and unlike a side dodge, provide an excellent counter-attack opportunity), but you can't spam it to be constantly intangible.

Like I said, everything else is pretty much the same.

Neutral-B Details
Without full charge, it is simply a thrusting attack with a different graphical effect depending on which sword is equipped. Fully charged however is a different story...

-Wind - Big tornado surrounds you with smaller ones appearing randomly. Has small hitboxes that, again, have increased knockback power. Launches straight up.
-Fire - Creates a mini-inferno around your feet with decent range that obviously does fire damage.
-Water - Snowflake effects in a circular pattern around you. Freezes and launches at 180 degrees. Accidental at first, but it actually worked out to be pretty cool.
-Thunder - Lightning rains down from the skies a few feet above you and smites your foes does lighting damage.

As you can see, I made my best effort to be consistent with Crystalis with these effects. You can check out the screenshots for visuals on what these look like in-game, but you just don't get the full effect until you use it.

Glitches
Now this is still in beta, as mentioned in the topic, and as such there are a couple glitches. (Well actually, it's technically only one glitch, but it caused by more than one thing): I call it something along the lines of "Glitch State." It is where the "sword flare" on Simea's sword disappears (the sword glow is still there, but if you remain still, the default blue-ish white aura is missing), you become unable to change swords, and all of your attacks do not hit. Now, until I figure out what is causing this and how to fix it, I have created a "reset" on the up-taunt. Just use the up-taunt and you will be fine. Things that cause this include:

-Dying
-Landing while wielding water sword (does not cause "sword flare" to disappear)
-Sometimes using final smash

These are the only things I have found to cause this glitch; if any of you find more, let me know. I guess also let me know if you find any more glitches, but any other glitches I saw I figured out and fixed.

Download!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?dzymywvnnjl

Credits
Well, 99% of everything on this project was done by me (with a little creative advice from my friends, who without accounts on this forum shall remain nameless), but it should be noted that the capeless Marth model I am using was made by LookItsLink. (Also, if there's a newer version or one that still has shoulder pads, someone let me know, I'm interested in that)
This guy can only hit with his special moves, except for his down special which does nothing. I don't know if it's my Wii or the PSA itself...

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
i have the 85% finished of Alpha toon link when he reach the 100% i will upload it :D

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet

Looks great. I'll try it out. Are all of his moves overpowered and completely speedy like the onslaughted guys?

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet

Hmm... my only suggestions are:

-Make attacks faster (for arrows, you can make it like Chaos1's Mario, just repetitive spam, for your boomerang, just make him throw it right away without waiting and make it do more damage, for bombs replace it with a Bom-omb, and for his recover attack keep it the way it is, but add infinite uses to it.)
-Make your other moves high damage
-Decrease the power to about 40 percent damage for a non-charged smash and for charged, make it about 59, you get what I mean? You kinda gave him steroids, so there's no chance in hell to beat him unless he's a level 1 computer.
-Increase defense (knockback wise)
-Taunts should make in invincible with at least 1 healing pose. For all the other taunts though, knock yourself out. Do what you please.
-More jumps
-Make him faster when he moves around in air, when he walks, and when he runs
-Give him max friction so he doesn't slide around on the ground.

It might seem a lot, but it isn't as long as you think, just a few tweaks. And make sure not to use the name onslaught toon link since that name is a little more popular than I believe... but you can always call him Major Toon Link or something.

As for bugs, no glitches or anything like that have been reported. Just a wickedly overpowered Toon Link with a mask. Hope you can use the suggestions. If you need help, just ask the people who made the crazy characters.

Peace out.

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
Oh and one more thing. Make his throws insane, like the hard-to-beat people.

EDIT: Including item throwing! :p Sorry for the multi-posting, I just keep forgetting to hit the stupid edit button. <_<

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I have a Snake texture that is completely identical to this:

Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes look for Solid Snake

It was basically someone else's texture on Brawl Vault but I managed to hijack it and fix it up since nobody else was going to fix it. I have also added a custom PSA for him that improves his speed a bit to make him a hair slower than Captain Falcon. He also can manuver better while in air, making him faster than he originally was. I call him young Solid Snake.

I am going to make his down B (C4) quicker to where he activates the C4 faster. I will probably add custom sound effects and I will delete the Sound Effect saying "NOW!" I just can't find the Special Moves list in the Sub Actions list. I could use some help on this.

I will put it up for download soon, once I get the stupid Rapidshare crisis over :urg:

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
I have a Snake texture that is completely identical to this:

Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes look for Solid Snake

It was basically someone else's texture on Brawl Vault but I managed to hijack it and fix it up since nobody else was going to fix it. I have also added a custom PSA for him that improves his speed a bit to make him a hair slower than Captain Falcon. He also can manuver better while in air, making him faster than he originally was. I call him young Solid Snake.

I am going to make his down B (C4) quicker to where he activates the C4 faster. I will probably add custom sound effects and I will delete the Sound Effect saying "NOW!" I just can't find the Special Moves list in the Sub Actions list. I could use some help on this.

I will put it up for download soon, once I get the stupid Rapidshare crisis over :urg:
Use Megaupload, it is a lot better than Rapidshare... just saying. :\

Chaos1

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sonicboom2100
He's to strong !!!!!!

HE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAY To strong. :urg: OMFG you created a monster,A CARTOONY AND SLOW MONSTER!!!!!!!!?:ohwell: the psa was good though. i like the majora's mask texture:) Make Him run faster :chuckle:

Blaziken789

Smash Cadet
HE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAY To strong. :urg: OMFG you created a monster,A CARTOONY AND SLOW MONSTER!!!!!!!!?:ohwell: the psa was good though. i like the majora's make texture:) Make Him run faster :chuckle:
Hell, I can't even beat him with the ultimate characters... there are some times where his mask will fall off.

Examples:

-Jumping backwards off the ground (since there are 2 animations for jumping off ground and in midair, the mask will disappear and then appear again after the animation)
-Ledge grabbing (when he's grabbing the ledge)
-When the match finishes (after a while he'll have no mask, just wait for a bit in the results screen)

Fort3zer0

Smash Rookie
Hell, I can't even beat him with the ultimate characters... there are some times where his mask will fall off.

Examples:

-Jumping backwards off the ground (since there are 2 animations for jumping off ground and in midair, the mask will disappear and then appear again after the animation)
-Ledge grabbing (when he's grabbing the ledge)
-When the match finishes (after a while he'll have no mask, just wait for a bit in the results screen)

As I mentioned in the original post for the toon link I didn't make the Mask that goes to the people I gave complete credit to. All I did was modify the power because I was sick of randoming "God" characters.

Which in my system is
Mario(super phoenix mode)
ganondorf(Shadow king aka Onslaught)
captain falcon(onslaught)
sonic(Hyper sonic)
zelda(goddess zelda)
Link if he continually gets the final smash(zero link)
and now finally Toon Link (Majora power)

Once I get another SD card though I'll make one for MY god brawl and one for just lightly modded.

SonicShadowSilver77

Smash Rookie
Project Claus Release v0.01

Why isnt there a Project to put Claus into Brawl?

Well i know it spoils Mother 3, but Sakurai Spoiled it enough with New Pork City, Porky and The Pig King Statue.....:p

NEW ARIAL ANIMATIONS!
Still no ingame pics :( and I wasn't able to edit the hair either so it lookes like Lucas's for now :urg: and since their animated pics, i'll just put a link to the pic or they will make this page load up slow.
http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a421/SonicShadowSilver77/N-Air.gif
http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a421/SonicShadowSilver77/F-Air.gif
http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a421/SonicShadowSilver77/B-Air.gif
http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a421/SonicShadowSilver77/U-Air.gif
There is also a new crouch animation as well as U-tilt and D-tilt.

There are still no new Specials, and there are a little modifications to the move set. Which is why i need more people to come and help me with it. PM me for a request on something. What i need:
Annimator
PSA'er
Texture Person (For Alternate Costume)

Planned Moveset:

Special: PK Love α or PK Ground

Side Special: PK Beam α

Up Special: PK Thunder or Some other PSI Move

Down Special: PSI Reflector or PK Ground or An assist PSI from the Earth Bound Series (maybe even change what psi you use by taunting)

Teaser Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_-Nw89WpN4

I would test him myself, but my Wii literally turned into a brick.....but hey what are you going to do? It happens.....until i fix that, here is v0.0.2.

Current Beta Testers:

SmashBoards:
None

Youtube:
ShadowOwnedCena

SD Card:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\Fighter\Lucas\FitLucas.pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?92c1gzt78xb44bz

SD Card:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\Fighter\Lucas\FitLucas04.pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?j8ic6fc9vxfz1vm

SD Card:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\Fighter\Lucas\FitLucasMotionEtc.pac
http://www.mediafire.com/?lk65yisls8k105p

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Hmm. Looks like this will be an interesting project. But please, don't repost that whole thing next time you update (just as a warning ahead of time). Just edit it and post a little message saying that you updated it.

I will be HIGHLY disappointed in you if you don't put in some kind of blaster or sword.

SonicShadowSilver77

Smash Rookie
Hmm. Looks like this will be an interesting project. But please, don't repost that whole thing next time you update (just as a warning ahead of time). Just edit it and post a little message saying that you updated it.

I will be HIGHLY disappointed in you if you don't put in some kind of blaster or sword.
I'll probably just make another post with the changes to it when it updates so that people know it updated (If its a major update) and update the original post too, idk yet. Btw this is a Claus PSA not a Masked Man PSA. Sorry :urg: Im doing Ninten next, maybe after Ninten, ill do the Masked Man? Maybe port it over Toon Link since he has a sword, and i can just model hack his shield into that thing the Mask Man has :p

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
I'll probably just make another post with the changes to it when it updates so that people know it updated (If its a major update) and update the original post too, idk yet. Btw this is a Claus PSA not a Masked Man PSA. Sorry :urg: Im doing Ninten next, maybe after Ninten, ill do the Masked Man? Maybe port it over Toon Link since he has a sword, and i can just model hack his shield into that thing the Mask Man has :p
Erm... problem with that is, Claus has next to nothing to base a moveset ON if you aren't using the Masked Man. We know he got PK Love like Lucas did, and PK Thunder- no wait, that's from the Masked Man too. x_x He never even gets a weapon in Mother 3.
Use Ness.
Katana Ness vertex by Miniova
Masked Man Texture by Dhragen
Just combine texture with vertex and there ya go. Make sure to give both of them credit though. (You'll probably want to vertex hack the brim of his hat off though.) And yeah, turn his hand into that laser thing he carries. :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Wavestah here, how's it going? ¦D

I finally decided to go ahead and conjure up another monstrosity moveset to have fun with, and decided I'd go ahead and share it with you guys too. As usual, some may like it, some may not. In this case though, others may have a hard time figuring out just how to use it. XD;

Once again, this is a Sonic moveset. However, instead of doing one of his various transformations, I decided to make a moveset representing Sonic himself, that being whenever the gloves are off and he goes wild and all out. That said, this moveset is going to be a lot more speedy and hectic than the normal moveset. Puts up a good challenge to fight against too. However, this is the one moveset I've make that actually doesn't have Onslaught or Hyper level cheapness. The cheap factor of this moveset is solely the fact that you have almost complete control over Sonic's arsenal of rapid attacks with almost the single push of a button. (And a tilt here or there. ¦D)

So without further delay, I present to you, with the strong desire to avoid calling it Sonic Unleashed,

Sonic the Hedgehog:

FULL THROTTLE

Somewhere right now a Sega/Sonic Team employee is pissed cause he lost the name for the next crappy spinoff. ¦D

To get this out of the way, credit goes to Crush the Lone Wolf and SuperZeroSonic for the Sonic Battle moves and Entry animation. Credit also goes to PPXEXE for the original idea for the ground Side B and Down Air before I changed them and made them a bit better. (Ah, and Ftilt too I guess. XD)

Whenever you're doing what's usually Sonic's jog, yo'll notice you'll be going a bit faster than usual and using the running animation. You aren't actually going as fast as the "actual" run or anything of the sort. I made the jog that way for a reason, which will be obvious when we get to the Side B.

Since this is going to be a mouthful, we'll start off with the standard combo. Simple hit the A button three times like normally and you'll do the usual 3 hit combo, though the kick will work similarly to Ganon's Sparta Kick.

However, if you hold A during the second punch and keep holding it, this will be the combo you do instead.

Three punches, 3 kicks (The first two being the Sonic Battle ones), then the leaping spin kick (Also from SB), a slide in the middle of that, then a sweep, the two upward kicks of u-tilt, and then finally the usual side kick at then end.

Looks like a lot, I know...and it is. XD; As to be expected though, not all of these attacks will reach their destination each and every time just because you're holding A. There's a chance someone will get knocked behind you (Link >_>), or that you'll end up jumping over them during spinning kick. (Pikachu. >_>) Also, if you let go of the A button anytime during it, you'll cancel the chain and he'll stop, leaving you either open for an attack, or ready to chain into a different attack.

Next is the D-Tilt combo.

First he starts with the sweep kick, which can actually be used continously if you hit A again instead of holding it. If you hold A, he'll spin in a full circle for a second sweep, then he uses his original side tilt which will actually pull you in closer, then finishes it off with the dance kick from Sonic Battle, Sonic Flare.

Sonic Flare also happens to be his D-Smash

Onto U-Tilt now.

The usual double kicks, hold A and you'll do a sweep to pull the enemy closer, then you'll go into Sonic somersault kick, Sonic Updraft.

Sonic Updraft is also Sonic's U-Smash.

Side Tilt. This one's a bit tricky at times.

The first of Sonic kicks will launch the enemy forward, and possibly a little upward. Hold A and he'll go into his Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku leaping spin kick. (This name of this one escapes me. o_o) After that, he'll go into his slide attack. Be careful of when he does the slide, as he moves for awhile, and kinda fast. I wouldn't recommend using this towards the side of a walkoff stage.

The slide attack is also Sonic's Dash Attack, but ironically the Dash Attack version doesn't slide as far as the Tilt Cancel version.

About the only thing different with F-Smash is the animation used for the start up and charge. I never liked how it looked when he swing his fist around like they're in some cartoon. XD

Onto the Aerials. Let's start with N-air

Sonic with use a Screw Attack-esque move, hitting you 5 times before knocking you off him on the 6th hit.

Also, as extra

If he hits the ground, he'll bounce up off of it. You'll be able to move wherever you want awhile bouncing too, so if you use the move again, you can bounce around everywhere. Not really sure if it's useful, but it's sure fun to do. XD

F-Air. Sonic Eagle.

Sonic basically performs a somersault kick downwards and spikes the enemy.

B-Air. This is basically just a faster version of his normal B-Air.

U-Air. Sonic does a weaker Sonic Updraft in midair.

And now for D-Air, SA2's Bounce Attack.

First Sonic rises up a little before launching down.

Once he launches down and hits the opponent, he'll bounce off of them, inflicting a weak spike on them. He also bounces off the ground if he hits like, like with N-Air.

There's another little secret to N-Air and also D-Air, but I'll get to during Neutral B. :3

The new Homing Attack.

I've managed to make Homing Attack lock on targets better, but only if they're infront of, above or under you.

He moves forward faster now and often even goes straight forward to the target. Other times, he'll curve a bit extra to get a dodging enemy, or change directions in the middle of the attack. However, when he uses it and someone is behind him, he tends to go too slow and is wide open. I thought about fixing it, but I think it makes a decent weakness compared to the next thing I'm going to explain.

Full Throttle has a certain feature that pretty much defines why he's considered overpowered for his control, well aside from the high speed combos anyways, but at least those don't always hit and do a feasible amount of damage.

If you hold B after using Homing Attack,

Sonic will go forward again with another homing attack. However, it won't lock on at all. If you hold A however,

He'll start moving towards to center point of the stage. (Or whatever is considered the center by him anyways. o_o) If you keep holding the B, he'll go forward constantly until he falls off the platform. Which then, if he goes into this animation for when you miss in midair,

He'll start going back to the platform again to avoid failing dying.

These same controls apply for the following:

N-Air/D-Air: When Sonic bounces off the ground, hold B to dash forward with a non-lock on Homing Attack, or hit A to shoot into the air once.

Neutral B's Landing animation:

When Sonic lands like this, there are IASA frames so you can move as you please, but if you keep holding B instead,

He'll start constantly dashing towards the middle point.

Air Side-B: Explained below.

Also, any time he bounces off the ground from Homing Attack.

That's about all for Homing Attack.

Onto Side-B. Boost, Speed Break, Light Speed Dash, call it what you like. XD

Going back to the beginning, this is the reason why Sonic's jog was sped up a little and switched to his running animation. With Side-B, Sonic will dash forward and run at intense speeds. Keep in mind that when you use this, you don't have to hold B, just hold the direction you want to go to. It's his jog, so you can use any attack you want while running.

Air Side-B.

Sonic will first charge up for a moment.

After that, he'll dash toward and knock anything in his path out the way. This makes a great KO move after one of the combos. Keep in mind that he's just dashing forward though. This isn't Homing Attack.

Also, if you use it while descending,

He'll dash diagonally down instead of straight. Also, if you use it just before you land on the ground,

He'll charge at forward on the ground instead.

Lastly, if you're holding B whenever it's over in midair,

He'll start moving towards the middle point of the stage.

And last (because Up-B is the same XD), Down-B. Anyone familiar with Hyper Sonic should be used to this move already.

Sonic's Spin Dash goes faster regardless of charging and has instant turning.

That wraps up everything for the moves, but there's one more little extra I added in there just for kicks, and for a certain ****** Machinimator.

Hyper Sonic Animations!

I had a feeling this moveset would look good with Hyper Sonic's outfits, and this moveset is what Hyper Sonic was originally going to be before I changed my mind and made him...well...Hyper Sonic. XD This has Hyper versions of all the new animations used in the moveset, and works perfectly with the moveset. :3

There...All done...Now all I'm missing are some moveset and battle videos, but I'll worry about that later. This little project was harder than it should've been for such a simple moveset. But oh well, I'm done rambling. I'm so god**** sleep deprived right now. Download, have fun, and kick *** with him or kick his. Beating this Sonic with a normal character is only slightly harder than beating the normal Sonic. Hell, I 3 stocked him with ZSS. ¦D

Take care folks. Wavestah over and out. ¦3

*passes out asleep on his queen bed* x_x;...

Videos:

Sonic the Hedgehog - Full Throttle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=494PnPDqyfc

Full Throttle Sonic Moveset - By Waveshocker Sigma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vsKw2n9Us

Full Throttle Metal Sonic vs Full Throttle Sonic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwkH1D9mz0A

Dark Emperor Ganondorf VS Sonic Full Throttle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N1UyRDPx3M

Full Throttle Sonic VS Dark Samus...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGZZfJUbN-E

Team Blue: Dark Samus/ Full Throttle Sonic Co Op
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b3LBUvT-Zs

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...&DiplayName=Sonic the Hedgehog: Full Throttle

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
Hey, for some reason when I use Super Phoenix Mario, and when I want to do "No Contest" to finish a battle it freezes. "+, Z, B, 1" = freeze. X_X

Can Chaos1 or anyone make it so that doesn't happen?:urg: Thank you. :)

SonicShadowSilver77

Smash Rookie
Erm... problem with that is, Claus has next to nothing to base a moveset ON if you aren't using the Masked Man. We know he got PK Love like Lucas did, and PK Thunder- no wait, that's from the Masked Man too. x_x He never even gets a weapon in Mother 3.
Use Ness.
Just combine texture with vertex and there ya go. Make sure to give both of them credit though. (You'll probably want to vertex hack the brim of his hat off though.) And yeah, turn his hand into that laser thing he carries. :D
Thanks, maybe ill make the masked man out of that, also there is a moveset to base Claus off of.

*SPOILERS*

In Mother 3 the Masked Man had PK attacks, and he turned out to be Claus correct? Well in Mother 3 Lucas never had PK Thunder or PK Freeze, just PK Love and PK Flash (Not even PSI Magnet!) So we can just give Claus some PK attacks out of random nowhere like Lucas. I know PK Beam was an attack in Mother, so that could be his side b, and his down b could be PK Ground. and who says we cant create our own PK moves ;) so theres totally a moveset for Claus, we just have to be creative. But the new PK moves probably aren't gona be in there, I want him to have traditional PK moves that were in Mother. Sorry if this doesn't make sence. :dizzy:

@Wave Kusanagi

Nice job with Sonic Full Throttle, now I have to make a big desision wheather to keep Shadow or this better Sonic. :confused:

@SmashClash

Sometimes certain codes cause a freeze at the end of the match, i remember i had "King Dedede throws infinity baddies" on and every time i chose Samus and ended the match, the game would freeze. Maybe its the same with you?

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, maybe ill make the masked man out of that, also there is a moveset to base Claus off of.

*SPOILERS*

In Mother 3 the Masked Man had PK attacks, and he turned out to be Claus correct? Well in Mother 3 Lucas never had PK Thunder or PK Freeze, just PK Love and PK Flash (Not even PSI Magnet!) So we can just give Claus some PK attacks out of random nowhere like Lucas. I know PK Beam was an attack in Mother, so that could be his side b, and his down b could be PK Ground. and who says we cant create our own PK moves ;) so theres totally a moveset for Claus, we just have to be creative. But the new PK moves probably aren't gona be in there, I want him to have traditional PK moves that were in Mother. Sorry if this doesn't make sence. :dizzy:

@Wave Kusanagi

Nice job with Sonic Full Throttle, now I have to make a big desision wheather to keep Shadow or this better Sonic. :confused:

@SmashClash

Sometimes certain codes cause a freeze at the end of the match, i remember i had "King Dedede throws infinity baddies" on and every time i chose Samus and ended the match, the game would freeze. Maybe its the same with you?
Okay, thanks, mind if I show you my RSBE01.txt or .gct so you can find out which code wrong?

I'll upload it next time I get on the computer, I'm on my Wii ATM.

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice

*SPOILERS*

@Wave Kusanagi

@SmashClash

Now he freezes when I use fireballs. Although, nothing freezes when the CPU uses him. >_<

SmashClash

Smash Apprentice
There's a version 1.2 or something like that, but it's really glitchy.Beta 0.2 lets you input normal numbers instead of floating hex values.
Hi, where is the thread or variety of versions for this PSA system. So I may download it and learn how to create a character PSA. :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
.Videos added to Full Throttle's post

And no problem Clash. Glad I could help.

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
hey wave that dark samus psa is look wonderful in the video where did you get it man? :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*facepalm* ...I didn't make the videos. That's incredibly obvious if you READ THE DESCRIPTION. >_>

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
jajaja acourse jaja i didn´t read the description xD that dark samus looks good, i will look for that psa later :D

well anyway i left these version of alpha toon link is the V1.5, but i want your ideas about him if i should leave him with the moves he have or put some new ones :D

Here is Alpha Toon link V1.5:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qkymntadz0jdg1m

i put 5 alternate moves

well you only need to have pressed Button A to use the alternate moves :D

1.- having pressed A and you squat: do some tornado with darkness that deflects projectiles and moves characters/ you can do it in air if you have pressed A when you finish an aerial jump

2.-having pressed A and try to jump: do the old throw up animation but with an explosive attack

3.-having pressed A and press down taunt: allows you to control aura you can move the ball of aura to the right and to the left

4.-Having pressed A and press side taunt: do a dark wave from the ground for a good distance :D

5.-Having pressed A and press up taunt: calls a meteor that falls to the grounds

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
jajaja acourse jaja i didn´t read the description xD that dark samus looks good, i will look for that psa later :D

well anyway i left these version of alpha toon link is the V1.5, but i want your ideas about him if i should leave him with the moves he have or put some new ones :D

Here is Alpha Toon link V1.5:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qkymntadz0jdg1m

i put 5 alternate moves

trick for finding him, you need to have pressed button A

there are 2 diferent moves:

1.- when you have pressed button A and you just down the stick
2.- when you try to jump, when you have Pressed Button A

the other 4 you should find it yourself, that 3 moves are the best one :D
Er... wha? Can you give a bit more info about him?

Fire-Soul

Smash Cadet
Er... wha? Can you give a bit more info about him?
sorry i made a mistake on the explanation xD

i will fixed and explain more about the alternate moves

well im working for V2, and this one will have alternate throws :D

tell me if i should change the final smash or leave it xD

Fort3zer0

Smash Rookie
Umm I know this s probably the wrong place for this but, when I play my modded brawl it sometimes freezes when it attempts to got the the victory screen and I don't understand why.

Top Bottom