• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Project] Troll Brawl Smash Mod

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I've seen several reports of codes interfering with gamecube controller use. What if we outright forced players to use the Wiimote?

EDIT: even better, mess with the gamecube controls but leave them technically useable:
Invert the horizontal control stick axis and the vertical Cstick axis.
Swap L/R and Z.
Disable start altogether.
Make A, B, X and Y count as any one of those buttons at random.
Leave taunts unchanged.

Rikana

Smash Champion
If you make it too complicated and too troll'ish, I assure you that people who play will not play for long. It's a better experience if you don't limit a players options, such as a controller. It'll be much more memorable if they can play with funny moments here in their rather than "wtf I cant even play properly".

:phone:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
That suggestion was solely for the gamecube controller. Wiimote would be unchanged.
If you still think it's preferable to outright remove GC controller support then we could go with that though.

Also, I've asked DF for a Rivolution version because it turns out I can use american games and codes through it so, if he sorts that out, testing should be far more regular (assuming I can put up with "never gonna give you up" all the time).

ryuu seika

Smash Master
First post should have everything, though I can't say for sure. If you do whatever it tells you in the first post and still get regular music and Meta Knight then let me know and I'll try and work out what's up.

EDIT: seems DF hasn't been here in two months. If he's not back soon, I'll have to see if this can be continued without him.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Mediafire's going down soon too, ftr, so that's not a viable alternative anymore.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Mediafire is going to the media and harassing the **** out of other filesharing sites to make themselves look better and not get scrutiny from the FBI.

Hopefully we'll be okay.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Sounds like a good old laugh :) ... but the megaupload link isn't working because it's down. Can you provide another link in another download site?

bigger0gamer

Smash Rookie
Manchester-Shortsville, NY at IDK my house adress
NNID
bigger0gamer
3DS FC
3239-3983-3084
I know this mod is like 5 years old (and not much was done with it), but I thought the idea was kinda fun so I toke what was available, the Ocarina cheats provided by Standardtoaster, and made a txtcode out of it. I used USB Loader GX to make the .gct file and launch the game with the cheats enabled. It was mildly amusing for five minutes (admittedly it might have been a bit more fun with friend or two and more trolls added). I may not play this again, but I did still feel like uploading and posting my version of this mod for others to enjoy (seeing as the link is dead).

Troll Brawl Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/bf1uj1aehkjde/Troll_Brawl

Instructions on how to use this are included in the readme file. If a mod feels like putting my link in the OP, I'm fine with that (just to say that in advance).

DoomCake196

Smash Apprentice
Make fox's lasers go through the enemy and not hit them and make metaknight' tornado move make you fly up until your off screen. Also make the falcon punch kill the enemy and yourself no matter where they are.

Top Bottom