• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Triple post? Really? -.o

Edit: Make that Quadruple. -_-'
Sorry :psycho:

Edit: But the Only think that I want to Know its!!
which will be the PSA that we are going to use?

The Mewtwo Beta 4.4a? = DarkDraagon
or
The Mewtwo V5.1? = AGFanProduction, ds22 and DD

This was a Team! :) I am trying to Help Everyone in this Great Project!!!!
What its Happening here? :ohwell:

:( :crying:

ds22

Smash Lord
Sorry :psycho:

But the Only think that I want to Know its!!
Which Mewtwo PSA Its Better?

The Mewtwo Beta 4.4a? = DarkDraagon
or
The Mewtwo V0.5? = AGFanProduction, ds22 and DD

I think that DD its Fighting with me (I don't know why)
This was a Team! :) I am trying to Help DD in this Great Project!!!!
What its Happening here? :ohwell:

:( :crying:
DD is currently busy editing 5.0 to make it more balanced and less spamable.
He is therefor continueing this project (which he started).
Also, quadruple doesn't help either as well as grammer.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
DD is currently busy editing 5.0 to make it more balanced and less spamable.
He is therefor continueing this project (which he started).
Also, quadruple doesn't help either as well as grammer.
Well I am from Latin America so Its a little hard to me Talk or Write in English :bee:
but I think that Everyone Understand what I am trying to say, Right?

Sorry for the Grammar! :)

ds22

Smash Lord
Well I am from Latin America so Its a little hard to me Talk or Write in English
but I think that Everyone Understand what I am trying to say, Right?

Sorry for the Grammar!
I'm from the Netherlands, but you don't see me hyping with posts, now do you.
And no problem, I get what your saying.
Anyway, people are pissed because your actually "breaking" Mewtwo and that's what we don't want.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
The F-Smash and the keeping of the Down-B.
F-Smash
I Play as Mewtwo always In Melee!!!
I know Everything of Him!
I am trying to make The F-Smash Like in Melee!

Down-B
I am Not Modifying it :ohwell:
Also,
I think that DD Its Making or Fixing a New Down-B :)
so What Its the Problem with the Actual D-B? :dizzy:
The People already Knows that It will be Replaced :bee:

ds22

Smash Lord
F-Smash
I Play as Mewtwo always In Melee!!!
I know Everything of Him!
and I am trying to make The F-Smash Like in Melee!

Down-B
I am Not Modifying it :ohwell:
Also,
I think that DD Its Making or Fixing a New Down-B
so What Its the Problem with the D-B? :dizzy:
The People already Knows that It will be Replaced :bee:
Well, people tend to get confused when two slightly different PSA's are posted in the same thread.
DD is building further on the PSA you made (and I fixed) just after the new Mewtwo model was released and he probably doesn't want Mewtwo to be the same as he was in Melee.
Therefor, DD wanted to let people know that the PSA's you are posting aren't the thread official PSA's and that he is currently making his own modifications, which will probably be v0.51.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Well, people tend to get confused when two slightly different PSA's are posted in the same thread.
DD is building further on the PSA you made (and I fixed) just after the new Mewtwo model was released and he probably doesn't want Mewtwo to be the same as he was in Melee.
Therefor, DD wanted to let people know that the PSA's you are posting aren't the thread official PSA's and that he is currently making his own modifications, which will probably be v0.5.1
oh!
Its Ok :)

So....What I have to do Now?
...Just Wait for the New Mewtwo Release or What?
I want to Help I have a lot of Free Time :cool:
I want to do Something in this Project!
I am a Mewtwo Fan to 100% :cool:

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
right now no because there is no converter but once one is out a new model will be needed because any mewtwo that there is don't really have workable bones

ds22

Smash Lord
I know, but I already got this as a .DAE model (thanks to AGFanProduction for showing me the model):

If anyone who can put this in T-stance and wants to work on this to make it playable can PM me for the .DAE model and the texture.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
right, and kryal, the maker of brawlbox, is making a new version that can do that. but it probably wont be done till 2011
2011? Are you over exaggerating, or are you just stupid? XD

RandomTBush released a source code for the model rebuilder, but it doesn't save changed models. Once they get that fixed, we should have an importer in the next month.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Also Ds22!!!

I found a Mewtwo Texture and 3D Model...the only think is that I don't Know if is compatible for Brawl :confused:
Check it Out!!!!! :bee:
Mewtwo 3D Mode+Texture:
Mewtwo 3-D Model+Texture
This Mewtwo 3D Model Is Useful for Brawl?

Reply me Please Ds22!!!!
:chuckle:
Excellent FIND! Nice! This looks beautiful. Good luck converting this guys. I know the converter isn't out yet, but still...yea....awesome.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
No, Just what I would think about gameplay, and how he would fit in as a character.

After a teleport he shouldnt be able to do anything without landing first, but it would be cool if he could. Also with the special fall he should have less landing lag, or just make him have lower landing lag I guess.

Nothing serious just an opinion, I dont think it would freeze, its just a toggle on or off kinda thing

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I know, but I already got this as a .DAE model (thanks to AGFanProduction for showing me the model):

If anyone who can put this in T-stance and wants to work on this to make it playable can PM me for the .DAE model and the texture.
hmm, doesn't he look a little shorter and fatter than the original mewtwo? he's got kinda long arms too. not to pick anyway, i think that if this was in brawl it'd be awesome.

ds22

Smash Lord
hmm, doesn't he look a little shorter and fatter than the original mewtwo? he's got kinda long arms too. not to pick anyway, i think that if this was in brawl it'd be awesome.
Didn't made it, only converted the .mdx model to .dae.
One problem though, I don't know how to rig it into a useable T-pose.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
2011? Are you over exaggerating, or are you just stupid? XD

RandomTBush released a source code for the model rebuilder, but it doesn't save changed models. Once they get that fixed, we should have an importer in the next month.
brawlbox not a model importer.
brawl box will have a model import.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I get off school tomorrow guys.

I'll start our very own Mewtwo model, and do the bone rigging and stuff myself.

;P Then put it in my portfolio~
-DD

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea

-DD
That will take more work, and it won't look nearly as good. I don't care if you're good at modeling, or whatever, nothing you will make will look anywhere near as good as that. It's one of the trophies ripped right from Melee. It is not the Melee Mewtwo's Player model, no, but it's an official, from Nintendo Model. All you would have to do is T stance it. Are you really going to throw that to the side? I know you said you don't know HOW to T-Stance it before, but look it up! It's not that hard! At least not in comparison to just rebuilding the model!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So you don't want to rig the one I have?
Because it could serve as a base.
Rig it, sure, but I haven't looked at it and I don't know if its built to move. Send it my way though, I'll give it a shot anyways.

That will take more work, and it won't look nearly as good. I don't care if you're good at modeling, or whatever, nothing you will make will look anywhere near as good as that. It's one of the trophies ripped right from Melee. It is not the Melee Mewtwo's Player model, no, but it's an official, from Nintendo Model. All you would have to do is T stance it. Are you really going to throw that to the side? I know you said you don't know HOW to T-Stance it before, but look it up! It's not that hard! At least not in comparison to just rebuilding the model!

>_> I know HOW to now. Two 3d Modeling classes later.

The trophy may be an "official nintendo model", but if it isn't built to move, which it isn't, then its going to look 500x worse when I force it to do something it doesn't like. Then I would just have to end up modifying the model's structure which would just be a couple hours of work less than actually building it myself. The roof for working is like, 6000 faces iirc, so it won't take that long.

Because, you know, there still isn't an importer or any sort of rush.
-DD

Roo525

Smash Ace

-DD
Wow already? We just started May...

Well have fun with that. Hope you can make an honest to goodness mewtwo.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
i dont look at this thread in about a week or 2 and THIS IS HOW MUCH WORK IS DONE? OMG seriously i was not expecting to return to this. Exellent work people. Mewtwo is going to be kick-***
Hey, you should try avoiding the Smashboards for half a month and checking back to see the amazing work done! :D

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
That Mewtwo model is iffy, it looks TOO much like the PKMN Red sprite of Mewtwo, I didn't like that at all.
Here's my 2¢: I know we can't use trophies in BB because they have no t-stances, but if you guys are planning on making a whole new model, might I suggest using the brawl trophy as a base?
Just give it a t-stance, make the bones, rig the bones, ect.
Now how long would that take compared to building a TOTALLY new model from the ground up hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom