• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Well since the ? is there, it converts it to a questions, not a statement. So while your answer still makes sense, it was unnecessary.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Anyone know how to make it so Lucario doesn't move when using his DownB? Like...seriously...he will always move...and I removed EVERYTHING...and changed the animation...its so bizziare.
-DD

MewtwoEx

Smash Rookie
i will never get the new video will I? ToT
i just wanted to see progress up until now

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i will never get the new video will I? ToT
i just wanted to see progress up until now
=[ I can make one right now...but the stupid thing won't stop being stupid.

>_> Evidently Lucario's DownB is hard coded to make Lucario pop out on the opposite side of where hes facing, and I have been unsuccessful in removing this trait. I'll try to get along with it...but there may be some problems.

I'll wrap up in a couple hours, new release should be 12~1am EST.

Then I'm going to need some help doing animation editing and junk[BrawlBox 0.59], so if anyone knows how to do that, lemme know.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
x.x Really sorry about this guys...
Lucario has a new property! Its called flying to your death. Yeah. It seems that no matter what I do with the DownB, it will always act like you're using DoubleTeam. =3=;;
So when you do Psyburst in midair, you go flying to your death.
>_>;;

So, uh, putting off the release until I fix this...which shouldn't be longer than this weekend...

I've basically fixed everything else up...I just gotta polish some parts, reorganize, etcetc, and as soon as this move gets working, then we have ourselves a fresh 0.5!~

-DD

MewtwoEx

Smash Rookie
i dont mind seeing that flying to ur death move, i just wanted to see a video on how is it looking up until now, i still dont know how to patch the game myself so i was hoping to see all its done until now, its ok if its not perfect, i was just wodering how it looked at the moment

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
i dont mind seeing that flying to ur death move, i just wanted to see a video on how is it looking up until now, i still dont know how to patch the game myself so i was hoping to see all its done until now, its ok if its not perfect, i was just wodering how it looked at the moment
Ah, my apologies.
I'm away form my Wii for a little while, but if I can put another video together real quick, I'll post it up.
-DD

Smash Ace
You know what would make this more perfect (other than model hacks)...

Sound effects.

If anyone can VA mewtwo, message me. If no one can, i suppose ill do it (a lot of editing will be done, i cant do mewtwo very well).

_Bankai_

Smash Apprentice

Sound effects.

If anyone can VA mewtwo, message me. If no one can, i suppose ill do it (a lot of editing will be done, i cant do mewtwo very well).
The question is, can you VA Roy? Can ya feel it?

angelbless

Smash Apprentice

Sound effects.

Va Mewtwo? ::confused: ... If you could do that that would be amazing, I could try to VA Mewtwo, but it will be based on Melee´s voice right? :?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
My **** VCR wont work, which is what my wii feeds off of for connection, so I think imma move it downstairs for now. pisses me off... *grumble grumble* well good luck on the psybeam dude.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
And again... Vile wont tell us. Why not? it can help us all. We can have a perdy nice roy thar. but heres the deal. i'll discover it, and tell ppl how to do it, and get credit! Hurhahaa! (liek jp voice EXDEATH)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o_o Uhh...what format does the sound need to be in to when its recorded?

>_> I'll just get audio rips of Mewtwo's noises and convert to whatever it needs to be.
-DD

Smash Ace
Dark dragoon, it can be in any format.

And fortwaffles, im not saying because its not the most noob friendly thing to do, when kryal releases brsar editing, i will release it to the public. I don't want constant "I CANT DO THIS, I CANT DO THAT, IM A NOOB, THANKS IN ADVANCED, OH AND CAN YOU MAKE THE GUIDE BETTER COZ I CANT READ FOR ****".

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah, sorry.

I've been banging my head into the wall in frustration over this whole failboat on DownB...and the lack of ability to make animations look nice.

=3=;;
I have some stuff I need to take care of tonight, but if I find time, I'll make a ghetto fix for DownB after a few experiments.
-DD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry.

I've been banging my head into the wall in frustration over this whole failboat on DownB...and the lack of ability to make animations look nice.

=3=;;
I have some stuff I need to take care of tonight, but if I find time, I'll make a ghetto fix for DownB after a few experiments.
-DD
I feel ya, I cant get Doc's pills to animate >_> on top of that, my History partner wasnt here today, so I gotta do all of the project, which is due tomorrow... it's gonna be a loooong night...

Meccs

@Meccs_
Really looking forward to the next release! Mewtwo is working amazing so far. At my school there's gonna be a small tourney tomorrow and I gotta decide between Squirtle or Mewtwo... I'm banned from using Ness, Lucas, and Pikachu (cause I'm "too good" with them. If only that were the case at real tournaments :p) and Mewtwo is the person I've been using most recently other than them.

(in short: bump :p)

BurningCharizard

Smash Cadet
If only there was a way to rip all of Mewtwo's data from Melee, make some adjustments, and put it into a file that was linked to one of Lucario's costumes so when you picked it you picked Mewtwo. Same for Roy, Dr. Mario, Pichu and Young Link.

And a way to do that with the PSA characters, too. Much as I love using Geno, Zero, Shadow and Wisp I do miss Toon Link, Link, Sonic and Jigglypuff.

MewtwoEx

Smash Rookie
can a good soul upload a vid of the current progress pl0x?..... im losing hope here

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
x.x I'll get you one after I finish classes tomorrow. I have midterms tomorrow so I'm a bit on the busy side, but I'll post stuff up tomorrow!
-DD

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
x.x I'll get you one after I finish classes tomorrow. I have midterms tomorrow so I'm a bit on the busy side, but I'll post stuff up tomorrow!
-DD
YOU TOO?! Well, I have mine Friday... but still! Oh and my birthdays exactly one week from today :D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol. Ended up getting a 19 on that midterm. Sick + programming midterms = no good.

This post will be edited shortly with video/download links to what I have so far.

First I'm uploading a .pac file where DownB doesn't do anything...and then I'm going to toss a new move in later tonight, if time permits.

Sorry about the scheduling issues everyone!

Progress....
Locating texture pack.....DONE!
Adding it to SD Card.......DONE!
Booting up Brawl+..........DONE!
Recording.....................DONE!
Uploading.....................DONE!

There is a link to the Mewtwo texture pack in the first post, as well as all the links to the new videos.
-DD

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Dark dragoon, it can be in any format.

And fortwaffles, im not saying because its not the most noob friendly thing to do, when kryal releases brsar editing, i will release it to the public. I don't want constant "I CANT DO THIS, I CANT DO THAT, IM A NOOB, THANKS IN ADVANCED, OH AND CAN YOU MAKE THE GUIDE BETTER COZ I CANT READ FOR ****".
It can be useful for the non noobs, like me. Anyways, sorry for the thing i said.
i am attempting to replace marths voice with roy's melee voice, and i'm gonna burn it in a few to test it. I hope it works, but if so, i will try to tell how to do it easily, but im not trying to take the spotlight or anything

Edit: not working

MewtwoEx

Smash Rookie
like... im not gonna say it but.. im still waiting for something...... i get told once and again but never happens

Meccs

@Meccs_
It makes me a happy sponge.
-DD
"I see you got the paper" ... :D
If you're able to import the model... will you have to redo the character, since all the work was done to Lucario's model (right? as you can tell, I know absolutely nothing about hacking), or would you morph Mewtwo's bones to be like Lucario's or something?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
like... im not gonna say it but.. im still waiting for something...... i get told once and again but never happens
>_> I updated the first post. Read son. Sheesh.

"I see you got the paper" ... :D
If you're able to import the model... will you have to redo the character, since all the work was done to Lucario's model (right? as you can tell, I know absolutely nothing about hacking), or would you morph Mewtwo's bones to be like Lucario's or something?
Most likely the second option with the morphing and whatnot.
-DD

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a random question, but have there been any updates to the model of Mewtwo? I haven't been on here in a while and I honestly don't feel like going back through twenty pages to find them...

grim mouser

Smash Journeyman
Some feedback:

Down-B needs DARKNESS EFFECT. ;P

D-throw/d-tilt combo is very much like I remember from Melee. Nice job!

N-air could use a final, stronger hitbox at the end of the attack, regardless of if you hit the ground or not (similar to Melee).

B-air doesn't have much range. IDK if it can be fixed without a new model, but it should have a long(er) range, like in Melee.

Make new victory poses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom