• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

project: making the marioboards more famous^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ok guys....
it's just a idea so please don't punish me if you don't want to join ok xD.
i have the feeling as if its sometimes a little boring here on the mario boards..........compared to others......
but here are many really good mario mainers and they need the respect that they deserve
i want to make with you guys a really!!! good compilation vid.
a combo vid of the mario boards. something like bo x7 already made with his do the mario vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rP00yE9pyY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezxr3Th1ams

cuz.... i have a dream......the dream is.......to see a totlly newbie out there who searches a main........and then he see our compilation vid and think: OMG!!! mario is a god!!!!!
he clicks on our link to swf to the mario boards.....and staring to become a really good player.....
and maybe.......someday mario mainers get the respect that they deserve. xD^^( mario for president)^^.

yeah......and i want ,as many mario mainers as possible to join the project^^
also the newbies out their^^ if you have any shiny moments then put it on youtube and post it here^^
or send the vid to this email address: xxholyxx@hotmail.de
this is a huge project so i would be very glad if someone could help me^^

this is just one idea
if you have anyother idea how to make the marioboards more famous then post it here please

thx ^^:chuckle:

what do you think about it ???

Matt07

Smash Master
I mean it's a good idea, but our boards are kinda dead except for General Discussion thread, we really don't talk about Mario's Metagame much.

And sorry to say, but Bo is thinking of making another 'sequel' to Do The Mario.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
I mean it's a good idea, but our boards are kinda dead except for General Discussion thread, we really don't talk about Mario's Metagame much.

And sorry to say, but Bo is thinking of making another 'sequel' to Do The Mario.
oh really???^^ can't wait^^
but i think we could at least try it
and if not...........has anyone else a good idea??
i know that it's kinda dead here but............:(

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
What? I'm here. Just this post will make us 150% more famous.

But yeah, maybe ask Bo to see if he'll throw a link up to here in the DTM vids? I'm sure that would bring in at least a little activity.

Matt07

Smash Master
Well I mean...you can do a Compilation if you want. Of the other Mario mains, featuring all the others who aren't in Bo's, and kinda run it side by side, but I mean...I have no clue how that could turn out, and if others would approve of that idea.

Lol, I bet everyone reading this thought it was about Famous, even I did too xD.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I thought this was about famous.

I'm gonna start working on a project soon, highlighting Mario (And the Mario boards, at times.) in a comical way, through the wonder of Youtube. As soon as I get a dazzle... yeah.

Let's not forget to hype my upcoming combo video "Xero Talent" hype! (Once again, as soon as I get a dazzle/more footage.)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sad that it isn't about Famous.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Let this thread become a Famous discussion.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
you guys know what??
when i first wrote the title of my thread i also thought that maybe some person could think this thread is about famous but..............then i just wrote it^^
never thought that so many people think this thread is about famous^^ xD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*pops in*

Where's Famous?

Famous. Famous? FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not forget to hype my upcoming combo video "Xero Talent" hype! (Once again, as soon as I get a dazzle/more footage.)
Haha, the title describes contents of the video! I kid, I kid!

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Anyone who posts here is famous. It just has that famous touch.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
Wait this isn't about mah boi Famous awwww......

You should talk to Bo and work together and make the most...epicest....most diabolical.....most sexiest.....most comborific.....most killer.... most flyest.....most seductive......most hypest compilation vid ever that will make us the number one best compilation characters montage/highlight/combo video out of the Brawl boards thats what I think.

I'm trying to get Mario more famous by going to tournies with him so far most of them are out of state and my parents are a little strict but that problem is about to be solved in a few.

Mario 4 President!? I like you already.

And yeah most of the time the Mario boards are dead we should strat coming up with metagame disscussions or something so we can make our favorite Italian plumber more known in the tourney scene.

:mario:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright, this thread is just getting a bit spammy (and pointless).

If you want to increase our rep here and on the boards, get yourself and other members to link to us in combo videos, in your sigs, or just get us some in joke (like steak) to make us well known. Of course, the latter is something that happens and can't be forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom