• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Project M Wifi Tournament - [Top 8]

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
No, I said those were practice rounds dude
@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) VS @ SuperFightingRobotMM SuperFightingRobotMM

Characters used:

@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) :marthmelee: @ SuperFightingRobotMM SuperFightingRobotMM :sonic::ganondorf:

Game 1: Win Game 2: Win Game 3: Win

Set totals: Wins (7) Losses (0)
Ok yeah just jot this down as the result, practice rounds for a guy you're about to face in tourney is silly anyways, so that stands as final, not to mention I didn't even know they were "practice rounds" until after the set, so its completely unfair, since it gives him a second chance basically

I don't like doing this, but I mean that's just silly lol

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen [Jay] - VERSUS - @PATH O_o [PATH]

GAME 1: [PATH] GAME 2: [ PATH ] GAME 3: [ PATH ]

Characters Used:
@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen [:ivysaur:] @PATH O_o[Link]

Game 1[ Distant Planet ] Game 2[ Battlefield ] Game 3[ Poke Stadium 2]

SET TOTAL: Wins: [1] Losses: [2]

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I should've mentioned in the rules, that everyone except Robot is entitled to rematches. I knew if anyone was going to try to abuse that, it'd be him, and him alone. :facepalm:

waygu

Smash Lord
Lord fawful is without internet for 2 weeks, we were the last game in pool c, so if we just give us both losses that would wrap up the pool
0-4 set total got me lol

GabPR

Smash Lord
Lord fawful is without internet for 2 weeks, we were the last game in pool c, so if we just give us both losses that would wrap up the pool
0-4 set total got me lol
In any case that would result in a disqualification for Lord Fawful, and you would get the win.

waygu

Smash Lord
I figured I'd take the loss since I have nothing to lose and wanted to earn the W but true

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If thats the case, I shall account your games as losses, thank you for letting us now.

@I Dair You , @KingDozie ,@ P PATH O__o ,@ SuperFightingRobotMM SuperFightingRobotMM , @Reevo , @Brian Comiskey , @Dandy_here

I would like your verification if you are going to participate in the tournament, if for some reason you fail to contact me or another TO in regards to your participation by this thursday I shall proceed to account your games as losses against the active players. If you do contact us before then you will still have until Sunday to complete your matches. I will do the same to any other players that have already played games but jave failed to contact anyone in their pool for various days.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=3CD69127E4301FBAC1623CD69127E4301FBAC162

GabPR

Smash Lord
The day of reckoning is here, as a result of inactivity, the following people have been disqualified:

In other News, Pool C has become the first group to finsh all matches, so a big congratulations to @infestx and @Scraket for being the first 2 people to advance to the next stage!.

As of now there are 3 games remaining in Pool A, 4 games remaining in pool B and 8 games remaining in Pool D. For those players that have yet to play their game, but cannot find their opponent, please tag your remaining opponents in this thread. If by any chance the opponents you tagged do not replay by Sunday, a DQ will be handed out to those who fail to respond. Thats it for now guys, stay tuned!

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
The day of reckoning is here, as a result of inactivity, the following people have been disqualified:

In other News, Pool C has become the first group to finsh all matches, so a big congratulations to @infestx and @Scraket for being the first 2 people to advance to the next stage!.

As of now there are 3 games remaining in Pool A, 4 games remaining in pool B and 8 games remaining in Pool D. For those players that have yet to play their game, but cannot find their opponent, please tag your remaining opponents in this thread. If by any chance the opponents you tagged do not replay by Sunday, a DQ will be handed out to those who fail to respond. Thats it for now guys, stay tuned!
I'm done for Group D

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
:confused: I wasn't paying attention and before I knew it, it's been a month and this thing started up.

himemiya

Smash Lord
If I recall correctly, he had someone that soposedly was helping him play his games, but that stopped in a couple of days.
Next time, we shouldn't have ambassadors speaking for users that don't have access to the websites meeting point, they're just liabilities. It'll be fine for dubs if it were one team mate speaking for the other but lets not have it.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Yeah, you're right. I was being a ****, which I try not to do, but it happens. He's actually a nice person, and I shouldn't made a comment like that.

Top Bottom