• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Project M Wifi Tournament - [Top 8]

GabPR

Smash Lord
well, tonight and tomorrow are the last days for the remaining tourney matches, we will be checking up on the remaining participants to see who has and has not been active in the tourney, depending on tomorrow by 2:00 pm we shall the remaining outcomes. As for the people who get top 8 stay tuned, for once all the pools are done we shall commence the final stage for top 8!

GabPR

Smash Lord
2 hours until we finish! Right now some matches of group B and D are left, the following have yet to complete their games

For those that were inactive in the tourney or havent made an effort to contact their opponents, their remaining games shall count as losses towards the more active players.

Thats all for now, soon we can begin top 8!

GabPR

Smash Lord
The group Stage has ended!

The following are the players that will procede to top 8:
And as of now:

Singles Top 8 has commenced!
Due to some technical difficulties with the previous page, Here is the link to the new bracket: http://challonge.com/lagfisinglestop8
You are all free to commence any matches as they become available and have to report availability as soon as posible., any questions please ask away.

infestx

Smash Journeyman
I think it might clatter up the thread with everything we'd have to say, so I think it would be easier if there was a convo.

razell30

Smash Apprentice
2 hours until we finish! Right now some matches of group B and D are left, the following have yet to complete their games

• @ GabPR GabPR - 1 game
  • @ StubbyDK StubbyDK - 1 game
  • @Zukonima - 1 game
  • @ razell30 razell30 - 3 games (danger of dq) < i was already out lol i had somewere to go i told group b that i was done and had to go as well lol
For those that were inactive in the tourney or havent made an effort to contact their opponents, their remaining games shall count as losses towards the more active players.

Thats all for now, soon we can begin top 8!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I wasn't sure I was going to make singles even, or else I would have signed up for dubz too...

Sad to hear it didn't go through. :c

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Or have the replays uploaded.

I wasn't sure I was going to make singles even, or else I would have signed up for dubz too...

Sad to hear it didn't go through. :c
Yeah it's a shame. I had to remake the bracket when one team had forfeit, then my team wound up facing the team I expected to see in GF. Then that was it. I knew I should've just dropped it from the start but some people were really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Or have the replays uploaded.

Yeah it's a shame. I had to remake the bracket when one team had forfeit, then my team wound up facing the team I expected to see in GF. Then that was it and nobody else showed up, after all the asking they did, lol.
Dubz would probably go a lot smoother as a single day tourney, I'd imagine, otherwise it's a lot of work to constantly try to find different times during the week where 4 people are free. Maybe. :s

Mean Green

Smash Lord
True, but the only people who really showed up (for days), were the 3 other people who actually played on day 1. Like I anticipated, no entrants even came and asked again about doubles after it began. I was going to drop it but both my teammate & the other team were eager to play, plus we had to make someone eat his words lol.
But anyway GL with the rest of your matches. I hope you at least make it to LF.

Mean Green

Smash Lord
This was so lively on day 1.. and even day 2. Note to self/TO's, 1-2 days is the only way to do it.

himemiya

Smash Lord
You all may forgotten this tourney was still running but @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) wins for being the only person still here, http://challonge.com/lagfisinglestop8

Supreme Champion: JDavisR (Nix)
Worthy Adversary: GabPR
Maybe Next Time: Path 0_o
4th place: StubbyDK
5th place tie: scraket
himemiya
7th place tie: infestx
EarthboundHero

When I feel ready I'll host my own tourney again to have the rules go my way fully (a lot quicker then this I swear).

Mean Green

Smash Lord
You all may forgotten this tourney was still running but @ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX) wins for being the only person still here, http://challonge.com/lagfisinglestop8

Supreme Champion: JDavisR (Nix)
Worthy Adversary: GabPR
Maybe Next Time: Path 0_o
4th place: StubbyDK
5th place tie: scraket
himemiya
7th place tie: infestx
EarthboundHero

When I feel ready I'll host my own tourney again to have the rules go my way fully (a lot quicker then this I swear).
Earthbound & the crew are going to host one soon so hit him up. It's most likely gonna be a 1-day event like we should've done

Last edited:
Top Bottom