• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Except when you start burning cars and slapping cops for fun when you think there's no longer going to be another opportunity the next day. lol, I didn't mean online nonsense, I meant ridiculous situations in RL. I know it happens daily but definitely more so right now.

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
hey guys, sorry for not asking anywhere but my internet is crappy, so i'll just ask here.
i'm getting a Wii in a couple of days but i would like to know if it's possible to load PM through USB, i won't be able to get an SD card, but i have several 2gb usbs, and i have brawl, so i'd just like to know if you can do it with a usb rather than an SD card, and if so how?
Really sorry about wasting your time, but i can assure at least 7 more people will get into the game.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Yes, it's actually useful now 'cause it damages the opponent and halts them in their tracks. Think Sheik's needles. Not only that, you can use it to increase your aerial mobility and you can charge and cancel it for fake-outs and such. The one thing I'd like to know is if it land cancels like Sheik's needles. Water gun > grab sounds so fly...

pit ****s on ike off stage

man i can't stick to one character
Well, that's part of the joy of having so many characters available. I was happy to say I 'mained' 6 chars in 2.1. Hopefully that # increases in 2.5 (but it might actually decrease :ohwell:).

leelue

Smash Lord
Yes, it's actually useful now 'cause it damages the opponent and halts them in their tracks. Think Sheik's needles. Not only that, you can use it to increase your aerial mobility and you can charge and cancel it for fake-outs and such. The one thing I'd like to know is if it land cancels like Sheik's needles. Water gun > grab sounds so fly...

Well, that's part of the joy of having so many characters available. I was happy to say I 'mained' 6 chars in 2.1. Hopefully that # increases in 2.5 (but it might actually decrease :ohwell:).
Nah you play zard and rob

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
hey guys, sorry for not asking anywhere but my internet is crappy, so i'll just ask here.
i'm getting a Wii in a couple of days but i would like to know if it's possible to load PM through USB, i won't be able to get an SD card, but i have several 2gb usbs, and i have brawl, so i'd just like to know if you can do it with a usb rather than an SD card, and if so how?
Really sorry about wasting your time, but i can assure at least 7 more people will get into the game.
You can use a usb device if you use riivolution method as far as I know. Research a little about riivo, may be your solution on the problem.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I run P:M on USB. You HAVE to use Riivolution as far as I can tell. Gecko is out of the question for USB iirc.

Go to the download page and make sure to get the riivolution option. Install Riivolution in Homebrew or as a standalone channel

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well then IDK what magic you work because I was under the impression Gecko wasn't going to love my USB any time soon. Tell me your setup

MaxThunder

PM Support
Bulky... (I tried to write "nuooh"...)
we could have apocalypse events and... Apocalyptic foods and... Throw burning sticks at each other and... Stuff...

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom