• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I may test out Charizard, whenever he's released, as a secondary.

If you mean only one that's being released in this demo, I'm probably trying ROB. I need to know how he moves and his weaknesses.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Today is the day ^-^ I been talking about this all week with friends. I hope for no delays but if it happens oh well. Thank you P:M team for the hardwork i cant wait to play with charizard.

Utterrandomness

Smash Apprentice
I can't help but think that the European gamers and alike will have to wait till tomorrow to get a look at this demo, probably cause it'll come out near midnight in whatever part of america the devs live :urg:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I think the PMBR would prefer to be the only source so they could keep track of their download count.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
I can't help but think that the European gamers and alike will have to wait till tomorrow to get a look at this demo, probably cause it'll come out near midnight in whatever part of america the devs live :urg:
IIRC, Peef said that it was going smoothly. albeit, it isn't going to be released immediately, but we can expect it today.

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
So, when I asked so many months ago I never caught an answer and with the release getting closer, I figured I'd ask so I don't have to spend the time differentiating between the old and new one.

Link's bair. Did it ever get the first kick to match that of vBrawl Link? You know, so you can do that amusing 1st kick only - followup stuff? And so it actually connects to the second?

Revven

FrankerZ
So, when I asked so many months ago I never caught an answer and with the release getting closer, I figured I'd ask so I don't have to spend the time differentiating between the old and new one.

Link's bair. Did it ever get the first kick to match that of vBrawl Link? You know, so you can do that amusing 1st kick only - followup stuff? And so it actually connects to the second?
Erm, Link's Bair is all Melee and connects just fine. o_O

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Erm, Link's Bair is all Melee and connects just fine. o_O
In the demo I would often land only the first kick and it would push my opponent out far enough to avoid the second hit. This happened in Melee as well. And again, Brawl's first kick had fun uses. So that means it never got changed to that?

To clarify I mean KB and the like and not animation.

Revven

FrankerZ
In the demo I would often land only the first kick and it would push my opponent out far enough to avoid the second hit. This happened in Melee as well. And again, Brawl's first kick had fun uses. So that means it never got changed to that?

Well, no. With the amount of changes Link has already (especially since the first demo) it kind of doesn't seem that important for his Bair to have more uses and/or connect 99% of the time at higher %s.

Maybe we'll revisit after demo 2 is out.

I R MarF

Smash Ace

Are you staying in place or do you keep moving? If you keep moving towards your opponent, both kicks should connect.

CountOlaf

Smash Cadet
This question has probably already been answered, but will demo 2 have the same downloading (Onto sd card) and running process through stage builder?

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Well, no. With the amount of changes Link has already (especially since the first demo) it kind of doesn't seem that important for his Bair to have more uses and/or connect 99% of the time at higher %s.

Maybe we'll revisit after demo 2 is out.
Oh, I see. I thought he recieved a minuscule amount of changes after demo 1? That's what I read while lurking the past 2 months at least. I was just curious if my old suggestion was implemented or not. Thanks for the answer.
Are you staying in place or do you keep moving? If you keep moving towards your opponent, both kicks should connect.
I'm not going to try to move at my opponent 100% of the time lest I get a brick slammed in my face (punished hard). But ya I think the times I'm recalling I was moving at them and they were at mid-high percents. I'm not entirely sure. And even then, it still doesn't have the vBrawl uses.

It'd be so awesome with Melee's mechanics. Waveland off a platform, Bair, utilt, followup. Or something of that nature. Idk it's just one of the few things I enjoyed about vBrawl Link. But if it hasn't been used then whatever.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
A notice to anyone staying up past their normal bedtime as this post is going through: go to sleep. I don't know when it'll be released so I'd suggest getting rest so you can be truly awake when it DOES come out.

I did this last demo and I was happy for it.

Revven

FrankerZ
I am also curious about how much space we will need.

:phone:
As long as you have a 500MB SD Card or greater, you should have enough space.

Also people viewing the thread, we love your dedication! But we're still working hard on polishing and getting things to how we want them to be. We're perfectionists so keep that in mind!

~TLK~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
toonlinkking777
Oh It's just because I already have stuff on my SD card's so I want to know how much space to clear is all

:phone:

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Also people viewing the thread, we love your dedication! But we're still working hard on polishing and getting things to how we want them to be. We're perfectionists so keep that in mind!
so...it's going to be delayed?
:urg:

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
so...it's going to be delayed?
:urg:
No, it won't. They're just polishing.

I'm super hyped for Ike, Pit, and Dedede. I have no idea what made me want to play Dedede other than his top-tier crouch but I want to play him. Now I just need to decide who to play as first..

And the Legend of Korra is on to pass the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom