• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
It's not always a good idea to have two groups doing the same thing. The one that was linked to first has more posts on it so... I dunno if it's wise to just go with the older one.
Yes, the page I've made haven't got much activity, and doesn't have many likes. Novice's page has more activity so I would for that one for now among the three existing pages, I may erase my page since I haven't been working on it and join Novice's then, however I am only a playtester so it doesn't make it official.

When I made my page I wasn't PMBR yet. There's no official facebook Project M page supported by the PMBR.

Having an official page on Facebook may be important to public relations though, I recommend to the PMBR to think with care on that matter.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
They added Melee hit sounds?

Also I just saw a really old promo vid for P:M and at one point it had Brawl air dodge? Anyone in the know care to comment?

Vigilante

Smash Lord
We'll probably get you at noon, Longueil Metro station. I should be wearing an "I shine you" T-shirt :p.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
He's talking about the first trailer when BAD was still in project.

It was later taken off smashbro, long ago actually.

The interesting thing spoon, is that I never watched any Star Wars movie.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It was when the project was still determining it's design direction.

Airdodging while pressing a direction did Melee airdodge, without pressing a direction did Brawl's.

Needless to say that's been out of the project for a long, long time.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Same here Sneak. Playing Contra with my dad is actually my very first gaming memory (and to this day it's the only game I'd consider myself capable of legitimately speedrunning).

Monk you should be ashamed by your blasphemy against video game history.
Yeah. It would be one thing if it was say "Up Up Down Down L R L R B A Start" since he's playing Gradius 3, but that was very wrong.

Those who know the codes of Gradius 3 know why.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just gonna say, the 50 year old haircutter I go to even knows the Konami code.

:phone:

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Wait, what did monk put in his title that was so wrong?
I glanced it while he still had it, but wasn't it correct?
He had up up down down left right left right B A or did my mind autocorrect it by itself?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
That was a typo or something. Obviously.

on the topic of pm, JCaesar, are you guys going to be streaming tomorrow? I won't be leaving until monday, so i can probably catch it if you do stream. or if vigilante blade streams against Kage.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I will try to stream with my special guest, but I will not be looking at the stream comments. I can't seem to focus very well under these circumstances.

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice
PM and melee were at Otakon?

:phone:
Melee was. It was on HD tvs though.

I'm just glad I got to test my YL / Ganon / CF against people.

I was pretty satisfied.

I didn't notice P:M, though, I was looking for it for a while. Unless it's only going to be there today and tomorrow, and not friday (the only day I went), then I didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom