• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Those Foxes were just playing around, nothing big really. Stage was kinda gay tho. :p

Edit: Did everyone hear the 3ds is getting a 80$ price cut? A cold day in hell I'd say.

:phone:

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Inb43dslite

Anyway, with all the cancelled and delayed 3ds games, that stupid meme of PS3 having no games is gonna change to 3ds having no games...

Ecks

Smash Lord
I hear the same thing about the wii too. Good news for my wallet though.

Anyway, do you guys plan to make a tourney safe version of every stage that isn't? I'm not against it but it seems too troublesome and unnecessary to attempt.

Ecks

Smash Lord
^^^ I'm really sad about that. They'll get PAL releases but the wii is region locked. Which leaves us with "no possible ways to play them". :D

*There are actually two ways to play them but whatever.

@EY That's understandable. And great job on Pokefloats 2 BTW.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Didn't Fireballstars make a FB group for P:M already? And he's backroom now so I guess that makes his' the official one.

And lol Magnus.

When I founded the group I tried searching Project M on facebook but couldn't find it so I made the group.

It's not always a good idea to have two groups doing the same thing. The one that was linked to first has more posts on it so... I dunno if it's wise to just go with the older one.
The "Official" group has a horrible name, I mean "Super Smash Bros. Project M.", are you kidding me??
I decided something, MY group is now the OFFICIAL one. Yeah that may sound weird but you don't understand that this is super ****ing serious

Also LOL, both groups have exactly 38 likes right now

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
my project m page on facebook has a picture of the Blockguy from minecraft.
its related to my Project Minecraft server. I need to start messing around with PSA's again. I got an awesome idea for ike that would go well with Projectm. ike still seems so brawly. poor guy. you would think a dude that says "scrotum!" would kick nuts. he DOES say scrotum when he uses counter.

Revven

FrankerZ
So I was looking at the BrawlVault today and I happened across this: BrawlVault. I haven't used this at all to see what its quality is, but I thought that editting the Ice Climbers was virtually impossible?
It's not that it is impossible, it is just annoying... most of their changes involves hex editing to change Nana.

Just like Olimar is a pain in the *** to do anything with his Pikmin, Ice Climbers are a pain in the *** to do anything with Nana.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I always heard, "Hyphen" when he countered.
That's what I always hear too.

So is Olimar still pretty much Brawl+ Olimar then? I've seen people play him more often on streams, so I figured something had been done to him.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Well I remember Boss saying to not change Olimar, so he must be pretty crazy right now. lol

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I remember that he had that broken (read: glitched) up-B when I last saw him on a stream. Other than that it looked like he was hardly touched still.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
my project m page on facebook has a picture of the Blockguy from minecraft.
its related to my Project Minecraft server. I need to start messing around with PSA's again. I got an awesome idea for ike that would go well with Projectm. ike still seems so brawly. poor guy. you would think a dude that says "scrotum!" would kick nuts. he DOES say scrotum when he uses counter.
Technically its "you're open".

Vigilante

Smash Lord
I actually playtested Olimar and brought up the fact that the recovery was broken on Olimar. That has been moderated since. Still, Olimar is very good despite that.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
I actually playtested Olimar and brought up the fact that the recovery was broken on Olimar. That has been moderated since. Still, Olimar is very good despite that.
So Olimar has a new recovery move? If so, thank god. His recovery was terrible in Brawl.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Monk, I assume that's supposed to be the Konami code in your user title, correct? It's wrong.

Youngins, I tell ya...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Same here Sneak. Playing Contra with my dad is actually my very first gaming memory (and to this day it's the only game I'd consider myself capable of legitimately speedrunning).

Monk you should be ashamed by your blasphemy against video game history.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Quick question:

Are there specific times for the streams? Or do they just come on whenever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom