• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
I can try and make something for you through garage band. I'll do it anyway, and link it here when I'm done lol I need a new ringtone for my phone anyway, the freakazoid theme only makes you laugh the first hundred times you hear it XD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
hip hop is like the WORST kind of music that you can get for a trailer, this isn't The Fast and the Furious
this is so far from true and is just a biased opinion... if i put out a trailer with the type of combos and content i'm capable with hip hop it would be just as hype as any other combo vid/trailer just like the falcon forever video was

Spoon~

Smash Ace
this is so far from true and is just a biased opinion... if i put out a trailer with the type of combos and content i'm capable with hip hop it would be just as hype as any other combo vid/trailer just like the falcon forever video was
Hip hop or rap usually has a dope beat or rhythm in the back. Its nice to have a dope beat when you're whoopin' that ***.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Why don't we just make the video silent? :troll:
I was gonna say that exact sentence, troll face and all! Thanks alot!:mad:

Why all the bias? Any song can fit if done right. People need to learn that not liking something doesn't make it bad. And I say let Shanus decide the song. It's just a trailer.

metroid1117

Smash Master
The large number of songs being suggested might be getting out of hand, but what about certain exerpts of this song?

Also, I don't know if this was brought up, but it seems like the demo Marth's DAir has very strong spike knockback compared to Melee - was the Brawl knockback kept? If so, will this be changed in the patch or final release?

Lastly, regarding Olimar - how much of his moveset do you plan on changing? I don't know much about Brawl, but it seemed as though he's pretty well-suited for a Melee environment like Sonic (who seems to have received minimal moveset changes). DThrow already combos into FAir, USmash, or UAir at low %s in Brawl, it just seems like this would carry over well. The Pikmin toss and grab might have to be nerfed or changed to discourage camping though.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
idk if you guys played Dissidia 012 but theres a song in that game that just sounds awesome I think would fit P:M

Cantata Mortis & God In Fire. Its just my 2 cents I know it starts off slow but once it gets to the main lyrics its actually an awesome song.

Full Song in Dissidia 012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmo584truz8

Main Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TY5dRBjqO0&feature=related

Question about YTL is he going to keep his down tilt meteor that he had in Melee? Also is there anyway to speed up the expolsion timer back to its melee timers? I think that would help link/tlink alot. I know that theres Aerial Glide toss into bombs just thought if it could be done it would help them more.

D

Deleted member

Are we not capable of adding our own movies into PM?

Why is this debate happening

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
So anyways, I was digging around my hard drive and apparently I could only find one of my tracks that I had :( its actually the first one I did, it is techno, and its only about a minute long. It's not my favorite, but you can just tell me what type of music you want, and I could give it a shot. here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A102IYAH tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom