• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
angular velocity = 2pi x frequency (in rps or hertz) = 2pi x (3 x 60) = 360pi radians/s

considering 30 degrees/radian, 10800pi degrees/s

my shot.
That sounds correct...I guess. I don't pay attention. We moved onto my middle name and its not Starla as someone suggested.

It starts with S though.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
Wait, 30 degrees per radian? A radian is equal to 180 / pi degrees. What is this I don't even! O.o

Still, W00 P:M SOON.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yeah I was thinking about that, I was going to do some conversions and make some new math, but then I said **** that.
No like the opening from the center of the ferris wheel next to the radian outward to the end of the ferris wheel. Each radian has an angle of that number.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Damn, this thread has gone up by like 100 pages in the last 30 hours.

I would link to a "legendary thread" pic but I'd have to censor it and I can't do that on mobile. :)

HYPE M

nawgui

Smash Cadet
Alright heres one for ya,
3 businessmen after settling a huge deal in another city decide to stay the night at a motel before their flight leaves the next day, feeling rather frugal and cheap, the 3 men decide to share a room and split the cost. They check into the motel and the room is $30 altogether, so they each decide to pay $10 each to be fair. The next day when the attendant was checking the records, he realizes the men were overcharged and the room was only $25, so the attendant calls a bellhop and gives him the $5 to give back to the 3 men. On the way up though the bellhop takes $2 for himself and decides to give each businessmen $1 each, so each paid $9 each for the room instead of $10. SO if $9x3=$27 and the bellhop took $2 for himself which then equals $29, what happened to the remaining dollar?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright heres one for ya,
3 businessmen after settling a huge deal in another city decide to stay the night at a motel before their flight leaves the next day, feeling rather frugal and cheap, the 3 men decide to share a room and split the cost. They check into the motel and the room is $30 altogether, so they each decide to pay $10 each to be fair. The next day when the attendant was checking the records, he realizes the men were overcharged and the room was only $25, so the attendant calls a bellhop and gives him the $5 to give back to the 3 men. On the way up though the bellhop takes $2 for himself and decides to give each businessmen $1 each, so each paid $9 each for the room instead of $10. SO if $9x3=$27 and the bellhop took $2 for himself which then equals $29, what happened to the remaining dollar?
In the panties of a dead hooker.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The integral of Squareroot(1 - Squareroot (x) ) is driving me crazy. It might not be solvable, but I'm not giving up yet.
oh yay
dy/dx = (1-x^1/2)^1/2

f(x) = (2/3)(1-x^1/2)^3/2 + C

Not sure on that one. Chain rule with integrals is FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

EDIT:
f(x) = -2(2/3)(1-x^1/2)^3/2 + C
that correct?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Stop with the one liners and random picture posts.

I'm just going to sit here and infract every instance of it from this post on.

No I have nothing better to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom