• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
don't over hype yourselves....it might just be Plum's homo-ness acting up again

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
As i said before you seriously need to stop searching so hard for things to attack me with. It's getting quite ridiculous. You seriously wanted me to imply that the devs are screw ups and will possibly let the project go to **** in my previous post? Sounds rather unreasonable.
>implying that i'm trying to attack you or that im searching for ammo at all.

stare.gif

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
Sora's self defense rants are hilarious
please let the discovery be landing detection, or at least something cool

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
At what point the game detects a landing. In Brawl it's at the soles of the feet. In Melee it's at the shins.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Fuggin' evil! As long as it's something that faster progresses this towards open beta, I'll be happy (but landing detection would kick ***).

Rikana

Smash Champion
Does landing detection have something to do with Final Smashes?

Edit: Plum's at 1337 post. If this entire thing was to build hype but have nothing in the end.. :( you should have 712011 posts. Internets to who can decipher it.

dabridge

Smash Journeyman
Is there a specific time when you guys will announce what just got accomplished? I don't want to sort through all the posts later on if I leave now just to find the announcement, or will it be in the OP?

Krautrock

Smash Apprentice
It seems people are finally starting to figure it out. I hate to ruin the fun, but... P:M does not, will not, and never did exist.

Y'ALL GOT YO ***** TROLLD

AeonClock

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. P:M is a big joke. We've been working on Brawl+
WTF?! I thought you guys were actually DOING something! Not working on Brawl+! I was all excited and ****. I was so happy that I was ridin' on a dolphin, doin flips and ****. The dolphin was even splashin and gettin everbody all wet D:
I am very disapoint.

bleyva

Smash Ace
god im loving this.

i really hope the false-hype-followed-by-impatient-speculation becomes a regular thing in this thread.

the outright trolling aint bad either :)

Sora-kun

Smash Ace
Or maybe it's what i've always dreamed.. if from the time your opponent respawns to the time they die you've taken no damage(0-death), you get your final smash.

/jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom