• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Well sort of sucks but I officially now have more open availability now. The company that I worked for closed its doors so I am without a job for the mean time being. So I have like honestly 24/7 open availability for Test playing if needed.

I know theres vets and whatnot for applications on the P:M apps. The only thing is I would have to find out when my friends work but that is usually not a problem due to I can usually get the recommended time that's required.

But regardless I do have a question about the patch though w/e it comes out. I noticed that Falco400 said something about animation and few minor tweaks. But I was wondering is the tweak for Lucas going to be in the patch? Sort of tired of bouncing off walls when trying to return lol.

And akuma your Ganon play looks beast :)

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
Regarding the final release, have you guys considered doing two separate packs with the stages? What I mean is have one download that would include every stage you want to include squeezed in with the SRE code and another one that has just the competitively viable stages you've approved. I ask because I'm sure there are going to be people who would rather have just the competitive stages, me and my friends being some of them.

Revven

FrankerZ
Regarding the final release, have you guys considered doing two separate packs with the stages? What I mean is have one download that would include every stage you want to include squeezed in with the SRE code and another one that has just the competitively viable stages you've approved. I ask because I'm sure there are going to be people who would rather have just the competitive stages, me and my friends being some of them.
When we get to the final release that's when we'll worry about that.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
We're most likely to take advantage of the multi-page system in the SSS, with all of the legal stages on the front page.

curry9186

Smash Journeyman
When we get to the final release that's when we'll worry about that.
So the thought has crossed your mind? Maybe?

I also heard talk of a viable GHZ. Is that building off of SuperGuzzi's GHZ+ or was it a fresh idea? Or does it exist at all?

EDIT: Thanks Shadic. That would probably be the best option in the end.

leelue

Smash Lord
My favorite part was where I killed Eli.

no actually the "everybody dies" segment was sick. I forgot about it.
Eli put the whole thing together, and i only saw up to the "break" (jiggs vs snake). Stupid gf's mother was on her way home and we had to leave quickly. I'll finish it soon. I hear something about sonic shenanigans, so It's probably more of me lol.

nawgui

Smash Cadet
I fight for right and your freedom to speak, back to the story so you make and a stand, back to the wall put your sword in your hands, remember the words of your teacher your master, evil moves fast, but good moves faster, so let light shine from you illumination, good versus evil equals confrontation, so when your in trouble don't give in and go sour, try to rely on your...turtle power

but seriously tho sick combo video

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yeah but when are you going to add that **** into the codeset, eric?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom