• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Site's down again.

I'm calling it. There is no demo, and the devs are laughing at us while eating their delicious truth cake.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I'll just go try to get the stage expansion v2 code working and see if I can add them new icons to pass the time.

SolidSnake141

Smash Cadet
Demo Installer Feb 7th 1 Hits
Demo Zip File Feb 7th 4 Hits

I call shenanigans

Ninjas gah.

Edit:

Demo Installer Feb 7th
Warning: file_get_contents(hits/0.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dantarion/projectm.smashmods.com/downloads.php on line 7
0 Hits
Demo Zip File Feb 7th
Warning: file_get_contents(hits/1.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dantarion/projectm.smashmods.com/downloads.php on line 7
0 Hits

naughty naughty :p

iLink

Smash Champion
Demo Installer Feb 7th 1 Hits
Demo Zip File Feb 7th 4 Hits
Wut?

I was hoping to play this before I had to head out to my 4 hour long class. This is going to be a long 4 hours for me....

Darkji

Smash Cadet
"
Warning: file_get_contents(hits/0.txt) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dantarion/projectm.smashmods.com/downloads.php on line 7
0 Hits"

:downs:

Smash Apprentice
0 Hits

oh god stop teasing

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Some counter... its at 0-0 again. Bet you they're going to release it once it gets to 9001 or something like that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom