• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Textures are optional, but team-colored Sonic will be in the PMBR Ruleset, and an option in the download.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I honestly don't know how the demo isn't out yet.

I mean, it's done. Completed. I've watched people streaming it. I'm starting to think it's already packed in a zip and uploaded, and Shanus, Dantarion, Strong Bad, and the rest of the PM team are just sitting back laughing their *** off at everyone in this thread wondering how long they should tease us.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
is it messed up i told my gf i was busy today? :/

Edit: some of you need to think before you ask questions.....just saying

shanus

Smash Hero
I honestly don't know how the demo isn't out yet.

I mean, it's done. Completed. I've watched people streaming it. I'm starting to think it's already packed in a zip and uploaded, and Shanus, Dantarion, Strong Bad, and the rest of the PM team are just sitting back laughing their *** off at everyone in this thread wondering how long they should tease us.
sadly no, few animation tweaks left, the streamers just aren't able to help fix that part.

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 189 (123 members and 66 guests)

Needs more viewers, honestly. Let's get 20 more!

kaizo13

Smash Champion
what did i say about thinking before asking questions?!
it's obviously coming out today >>

Edit: Masterlinkx....your ponies are......nvm

Mama

Smash Ace
Hmmmm, bye bye brawl+
Meh, if they don't do a good job at balancing then I'll be keeping my other Brawl mods around. Right now it sounds like Melee 2.0 not just in technical spirit but tier balance as well rather than striving for balance through both nerfs and buffs. "Former glory" is cool and everything, but not when it also translates to "former failure". But who knows, I'm keeping a wait and see attitude and not getting hyped in either direction.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
what did i say about thinking before asking questions?!

it's obviously coming out today >>
They're not going to listen. We will get plenty more questions about "Is it coming out today?" and whatnot, so just chill, take it in stride, and wait for the moment you can leave the board for the day; that is, when you pick up the controller and taste the love of Project: M.

I am so hyped for the wiimote bonus that shanus mentioned a while back...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Get out of this thread Blackadder, there's only enough room for one orange name
You're right. There isn't enough room.

The solution is simple -- one of us must die. I suggest a duel to the death at noon, over by yonder tree. Weapons will include a wet fish, a large packet of chips, and possibly something useful.

I will have my PM seat, Stunna.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yeah. Read a book or something guys.
I have to finish final testing of my Adventure Island stage and the new blue colors for the damage integers I made.

Also, Adventure Time is the best currently running show on Cartoon Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom