• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
u guys act like you're gonna win a prize for not giving a straight answer.....keep at it

NxtGenFalco93

Smash Apprentice
id been thinking about pit getting a new up b (instead of paying attention in my english and history classes XD) but how about giving him a recovery that goes straight up like d3's upb speed and hits like marth's where if anyone hits pit they go off the the side. and it can just have the blue wings flapping once in its animation... because his sideways recovery is fine already but he needs more upward.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So wait, did you guys seriously find out how to TWEAK ALL OF THE CONSTANTS? Awesome.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Wonderful to hear that you guys found out how to TWEAK ALL OF THE CONSTANTS. I think what kaizo is asking is what specific values the team is interested in changing.

D

Deleted member

I was beginning to doubt you guys, but if you can really TWEAK ALL THE CONSTANTS then this should be easy mode from here.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
We do not know what constants will be edited and standardtoaster was the one who did all the editing of the constants, Dantarion just helped him a bit. So standardtoaster should be getting more credit. :p

Gust14

Smash Apprentice
About Pit, i have an idea for his upb. I think it should be like...pikachu's. Well not entirely!, he would do just 2 big pushes with his wings, like 2 big leaps, they would be directional with arch trajectory, this would aloud him to retain his upb vbrawl techs "wing cancels" or something and have a fast non broken recovery.

Also i have some other ideas for his gameplay; I think that edgeguard/gimp should be his strong point, with those arrows, that side b and bad killing power, that's already part of his identity in vbrawl.

Up air: low power/knocback, for setup and "airchasing"
F air: medium pow/kb, for getting oponent out of stage
B air: med pow/kb, angle 45 for set up and conditional stage spike
SideB: drags the oponent trough him; mhm...sends the oponent to his back, it shoul be used facing away from the edge
Arrows: they are as now maybe decrease the kb so that you have to hit various arrows to efectively gimp someone

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
If this thing does become a success (Not just in the US but in LITERALLY the whole planet), then my bro and I may start going to tournaments... Itll be that good.

Renji64

Smash Lord
Man o-o Alot has happened I cant wait for PM im still hyped for it. me and my friends are waiting to get back into brawl i havent touched since B+ days -; i miss the irc place xd. Can Tell Me How Mario is? so far o;
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom