• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lasershadow

Smash Rookie
regarding PS reflect: would it be possible to define a character-specific radius and define the powershield based on that rather than the single global bubble that's currently being worked on? I'm not sure of the limits of the programming being done but it seems that would work.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
regarding PS reflect: would it be possible to define a character-specific radius and define the powershield based on that rather than the single global bubble that's currently being worked on? I'm not sure of the limits of the programming being done but it seems that would work.
I think it's something like that they're planning on doing, it's not like they decided to have a global bubble that benefits certain characters.

Reidlos Toof

Foot Dive!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WExpQVvcOOk

Lol, it looks like Zelda could be an effective anti-spacie character. Much like Peach and Marth. And they all have something in common...

New character category: Princesses

Requirements: feminine, good at killing Fox and Falco (Wolf too?)

Members: Peach, Zelda, and Marth
I think that Zelda was a pretty good anti spacie in Melee, just no one played her.

shanus

Smash Hero
We want todo that but we havent found out how to edit defensive collision size

Phantom1987

Smash Apprentice
lol at peach being an anti spacies.. Armada made many people to forgot that the match-up against fox is somewhere near 35/65 in fox favor.

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
a little question about Zelda.

Din's fire still has the properties of being stronger and having greater range if it covers a bigger distance?

this way, the Din's Fires we see in the videos are just that weak because they are used not very far?

I believe that the answer is yes, but just to be sure.

TeiunBomb

Smash Apprentice
It is hard to patch a character's module for Dantarion so patching essentially three more characters' modules especially when they are ones that have transformation aspects attached to them will not be a walk in the park. As it is, Dantarion is having a hard time patching Lucario's and Pikachu's modules to get them to work as new slots!
Ah, okay. I didn't realize that patching characters were that complex. It's not something that I was particularly shooting for, myself. I read about the problem some time ago, and a possible solution came to me. If it's something that's insanely complex and that the team isn't shooting for in order to consider the project "complete", then I fully understand if it isn't done.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I'm concerned for Pit, a character who was obviously not designed for Melee. His arrows are too slow, his attacks don't really link to each other very well, the start-up on his aerial game is slow, and his recovery is borderline outrageous (although it might not be with melee's higher gravity).

Also of course curious as to what you guys decided to do with ZSS' grab; does she get a zair? Or will her tether grab be removed? Right now, she's the only character with a slow tether grab (the worst one in fact) but no zair. She has all of the bad with none of the good.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
I'm concerned for Pit, a character who was obviously not designed for Melee. His arrows are too slow, his attacks don't really link to each other very well, the start-up on his aerial game is slow, and his recovery is borderline outrageous (although it might not be with melee's higher gravity).

Also of course curious as to what you guys decided to do with ZSS' grab; does she get a zair? Or will her tether grab be removed? Right now, she's the only character with a slow tether grab (the worst one in fact) but no zair. She has all of the bad with none of the good.
It would be cool to see someone video 1v1 with pit to see how hes doing :\

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Pit is far from being done enough to show off at the moment. SHeLL has done some basic ideas, but we're still working on the character's base.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
who, pit? why would he get it....

only characters to get it so far that didn't previously is kirby, who had it in N64. I seriously don't know what you're on about.

JOE!

Smash Hero
TL didnt have it....

i dunno, i just get irked when I see animations almost blatantly re-used across characters, even if the particular attacks themselves vary a bit

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
i dunno, i just get irked when I see animations almost blatantly re-used across characters, even if the particular attacks themselves vary a bit
You must have hated when we removed Ganondorf's pregnant run, eh? :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom