• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
He's more of a dragon than Gyarados, that's for sure.

(Dos is based on a kind of dragon)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so to pass the time

just curious

if you could put ANY CHARACTER in the game (not limited to brawl and melee already existing characters) who would it be and WHY

i'm sure nobody who is a fan of smash bros has ever thought to discuss this before ^.^

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
P:M team, I just want to let you guys know that when I moved into my apartment at the beginning of the school year, I told my roommate that Brawl would not leave the cabinet until Project M was released. I am so ****ing hyped to take Brawl out. You people have made me hyped to use a Brawl disc. That is amazing. I hope you are all proud of yourselves. I love you, and I love your dedication, and I don't give a damn if it comes out today, tomorrow, or next week, because I know you guys are working for quality.

You da bess.

10boners.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
So
Charizard is not dragon
brido is a boy
people cant tell if shielk is a girl or guy
Even tho it's obv
WTF nintendo?? lol

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so to pass the time

just curious

if you could put ANY CHARACTER in the game (not limited to brawl and melee already existing characters) who would it be and WHY

i'm sure nobody who is a fan of smash bros has ever thought to discuss this before ^.^
little mac.

why: b/c punch out is a great game and he deserves it more then some other characters in the game already, plus hes a fighter and hes not in a fighting game wtf

Ecks

Smash Lord
so to pass the time

just curious

I'd put Megaman because he's an iconic character for the gaming industry and my personal favorite video game franchise. He'd fit in perfectly too.

Landry

Smash Ace
Pretty hyped for this. Take your time guys. As soon as your done I'm gonna throw on the new demo and play some P:M with my roommates.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
so to pass the time

just curious

Louie from Pikmin 2

He would just eat everything, every attack would be him just attempting to eat the opponent. Every item picked up would be eaten, and he would only use Pikmin to grab things so he could eat them.

lil T

Smash Journeyman
so to pass the time

just curious

Vegeta
not goku or gohan

But Vegeta he has to much swag to not be in the game :/

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Olimar and Louie together as a team. They could have 100 Pikmin in total and split them up between them however they wanted. Also you could control them separately.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
You guys should do what the developers at Project Zomboid do.

They have a list of goals and things they want for the next release

And instead of a traditional daily countdown, they have a "tasks remaining" countdown. Which is probably the most accurate way of gauging a release.

For instance, for the final build you make a list of all the things you want to do, like this:

-Meleefy the remaining 10 characters
-Get rid of sticky teching
-Fix WD 1 frame delay

And then you would make a countdown starting at "12" and lower the number for each thing you complete.

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
so to pass the time

just curious

The Guy from IWBTG

He's so ****in cool man, I want to be him.

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
As much hype as Mega Man has always got for SSB, i wonder if they will put him in the new one..

:phone:
Nah, I think Capcom is content to just troll everybody with Megaman now. We'd probably get Ryu or Roll or Zero or something instead. Or like, Gutsman.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Also, remove Wario from the game, and then re-add him they way he should have been 11 years ago. None of this "Mr. Game & Watch" walking stuff, and no farting.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Oh hell no. I know you guys ain't talking **** 'bout my main man megaman!

I'd also put Marcus Fenix from Gears of Wars :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom