• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
at-everyone should be supressed on discord by default
Not when you have a server of over 200 people and have to make an announcement.

But that's also why we have roles based on games so you don't get tagged when it's something you don't care about.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Discord and Reddit sucked a lot of the life out and it's kind of sad. But we're still here. Sort of
Truth hurts, doesn't it? With Discord's fancy stuff and Reddit's ongoing new information and ****, it's not that surprising. Infact it was about time it took the best out of here. The old die, the new are born, and that's what makes the world go round...or something. I don't really care about this place anymore
(Plus this place has gotten really uninteresting with it's topics)

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Ha, don't count on it to be the catalyst that drives everyone back over here. It'll only be temporary and once the hype dies down, "Hello darkness, my old friend."

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The boards had a good run, but ya Discord Reddit and Facebook ran activity thru the ground. Wouldn't be surprised if the Smash 4 BR was on Discord and entirely not on this site

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
???

what have you done with kurri?
Having to clean up after the putrid **** of Smash 4 players broke me.

I've recently replaced the old owner who was a Smash 4 player, and now I'm trying to shove Smash 4 out of the server's spotlight and diversify.

Overwatch is also just a lot more fun and interesting.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ down with smash 4 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Lizalfos

Smash Master
but fighting games are one of the 3 competitive generes in videogames and they have the lowest barier to entry. FPS is basically all twitch and RTS take lots of macro training. Fitegames get right into rock paper scissors more or less.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
but fighting games are one of the 3 competitive generes in videogames and they have the lowest barier to entry. FPS is basically all twitch and RTS take lots of macro training. Fitegames get right into rock paper scissors more or less.
why pay money to play rock paper scissors though

MLGF

Smash Lord
I see nothing around here has changed.

Good seeing that PMS is still just as how I remember.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Kurri's discord has too many people, I had to leave.
yeah, trying to keep track of the social channel is impossible

I just watch fps/fgc/smash general, and pop into general to make fun of the 16 year olds and say something gay to make a few of them uncomfortable

CORY

wut
BRoomer

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.

the space animal is a goat.

named kidd.

i'm friends with the dorks that make this stuff.

i couldn't be prouder

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

I just watch fps/fgc/smash general, and pop into general to make fun of the 16 year olds and say something gay to make a few of them uncomfortable
I've been wondering about making two socials instead of one. Then things won't be too hyper. But I was warned about things becoming too clique-y. I dunno worth the risk

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.

the space animal is a goat.

named kidd.

i'm friends with the dorks that make this stuff.

i couldn't be prouder
Why a goat?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337

i love saying gay things to make 16 year olds uncomfortable online

Top Bottom